Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Piracy with AEON and Goodbye

Luzebio - - Apollon Spam

Hello guys I read a charming paragraph about myself and felt like I needed to clarify some things - 1) All this started because Immortal raided AEON. Well when he did that, I had 3 midterms and a term presentation due that week (Enginnering Physics in Uni is hard you know!) How was I supposed to keep track of him? He went and did it and what is done is done. I stand by my alliance mate and fight with him whether we win or lose. 2) If you know me as a person (people from Noobz or people from Omeg…

• I wish you the best of luck man! Go get em.

• Hi everyone!

Luzebio - - Player Introduction

Haha of course manQuote from Kaleg Nar: “Quote from Little Monster: “She liez! We will be bezt friendz! :evil:” :stabbing:” Quote from kzero: “Yes, I see friendship would be in my best interest ;P” Quote from Little Monster: “Hello there, pleased to meat you, stranger. We can be friends here, although i must warn you, I'm an incurable prankster! Hopefully you'd stick around to find out. :P” Haha of course man! Show me all your pranks :).

• Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassins Creed)

• Hi everyone!

Luzebio - - Player Introduction

I started playing 6 months ago in Omega, but am playing more seriously in Apollon. I have met some great people so far. Had experiences good and bad. Was inspired by Chuck Norris to create a board account and use it well! I am a University student in real life. Work as a researcher in an Optics Lab so would love it if we have any Ikariam troops with Lazers :P. I am extremely loyal to my friends and hope to have some nice experiences with everyone since I am truly learning the game more now haha.…

• Great fight so far guys! Is it just me or annnguyen is the only one doing anything in VN? In any case hopefully you guys reach a resolution soon......... or just fight more if you want :P.

• Yeah those are the kind of multis I hate, when you add 2-3 accounts on the server to be in different alliances lol. If he did attack you he should have the guts to attack you and fight back if you attack him. Not go crying to his friend/use his multi.

• Counting Game!

Luzebio - - Apollon Spam