Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• After much thought and some upgrading of my embassy I have decided to bring back The Higher Bridge Corsairs. I will need help in this endeavor and I call on all former members to join with me to rebuild an old and Honored alliance on Alpha.

• HBC

Melasina - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I hope it HBC can be rebuilt as it was one of the oldest and most respected alliances on Alpha

• Giannis a while back I sent you a PM would you please respond to it.

• To Giannis: Yes on Ny I am just a member of Honor. But on Alpha I am the Diplomat of HBC and this is an Alpha matter my Honor affiliation does not apply.

• A long time ago HBC was founded as a pirating alliance. This was back in the days when you could plunder for gold. Some HBC players participate in the current piracy aspect. But HBC is not a part of this war and I respectfully ask that Starman and other members of KAPZ not raid jason831.

• Notice to the Alpha server

Melasina - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Quoted from "zhandhaii" dont worry Moldy, i will join them soon. it is just a matter of time. oh, so you are just hiding out in HBC trying to drag them into a war, see, nothing but a trouble maker who cares for no one....... Quote button does not work for me so had to copy and paste from Moldy's post. I just want to say that zhandhaii has assured me that this is a private matter between him and the Horde and HBC does not need to be involved. So it seems you are mistaken about him trying to drag …

• Then let it be so. I hope that there will be no major feelings hurt over this matter and I expect HBC to conduct themselves with decorum. I also expect us to do well in this war. By the way I like your sig but I prefer the words attributed to Nathan Bedford Forrest in The Northern War of Aggression [even though he was educated enough that it is doubtful he said it in that manner] The fight is won by getting there firstest with the mostest. I also leave this disclaimer The expression "get there f…

• An Apology

Melasina - - Archive - Alpha

Quote: “ quoteS.png Quoted from "weeener" Quote: “ quoteS.png Quoted from "weeener" @melasina. Just wanted your opinion about HBC trying to recruit military minded players and at the same time talk like you want peace? Whats up with that?” You have no idea do you? Or you just dont think it is a valid question? Also it sais a lot about an alliance when there have been nice pm´s asking HBC to stop nuking NR posseidon. I have had to relocate 1 town I have 2 more on that island. Because he does not …

• Quote from weeener: “Quote from weeener: “@melasina. Just wanted your opinion about HBC trying to recruit military minded players and at the same time talk like you want peace? Whats up with that?” You have no idea do you? Or you just dont think it is a valid question? Also it sais a lot about an alliance when there have been nice pm´s asking HBC to stop nuking NR posseidon. I have had to relocate 1 town I have 2 more on that island. Because he does not care to get his stuff stolen and the diplo…

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Ita: “I can tell you that as far as WLS goes your retaliation policy that allows the retaliated party 3 players in retaliation while allowing HBC players to defend the retaliated against player (by as many players as they want) seems unfair, pretty ridiculous actually, and if continues will cause an alliance conflict every time a situation like that arises. I also doubt it will be accepted by any other alliance. ” I agree with Ita. It's one thing to defend …

• HBC respects other alliances on Alpha. We try to maintain peaceful relations with all of Alpha. At the same time HBC is an alliance founded on piracy and plunder. We allow great latitude to our players. We suggest that they limit their plundering to inactive players but we allow them to plunder anyone they will. We advise them that if they plunder active players they follow rules of fair play. HBC leadership believes that the fundamental purpose of any game is for players to have fun. We also ad…

• One point I wish to reply to. From Veronika Viking. I have contacted several HBC players in-game when I observed them getting attacked by WLS players. All of the players said they learned of the war with WLS when WLS players attacked them. When ever there is a conflict that involves the alliance I inform the alliance at every level of negotiating. When Ita sent the message that within a few hours he would post a DOW I informed the alliance. When the DOW was posted someone in the alliance posted …

• HBC vs. -LG-, CRs

Melasina - - 2011

Another one for HBC Sea battle near HighGarden B (18.08.2011 18:45:34) Melasina-S from Gunnery III, BlackFlag from IVANApolis vs ChatMonitor from HighGarden B ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship.............142(-55)... - ................................ Flame-thrower.........31(-39)... - Flame-thrower..........0(-100).. Catapult Ship........100(-0).... - ................................ Paddle-Wheel-Ram......20(-0).... - ................................ M…

• What can I write in forgein characters?

Melasina - - 2010

My understanding is that ikariam.com is an english only server and that you can be banned if you use non english characters in your user name or your cities names. That is what I have told members of HBC on several occasions. Of course I may be wrong but I do not think I am.

• HBC Declares War upon the -WAR- Alliance

Melasina - - 2010

Melasina here member of the Diplomatic Council of HBC and long absent from the forums. So long absent I had to reregister. As to motives of HBC Peace Keeper and soberjoe explained it well, HBC is not a warmongering alliance, but we will protect our own.