Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Down, Down, Down

CoUstes - - Beta's Whine Cellar

2 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 130 1,601,876,797 12,322,129 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130

• Going Down?

Yup! 2 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 131 1,599,402,501 12,209,179 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131

• 2 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 132 1,615,971,996 12,242,212 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132

• -HFX- Membership Count

Quote from Sobber: “You must be confused those are not our leaders, must be due to all the members you guys have lost! ” LOL They WERE your leaders when this war began. The fact that they are "not [y]our leaders" now is further proof that HELL is hurting Huge Farm eXchange far more than they will ever be able to admit. That's OK, though, your continued denials are recognized by the rest of Beta for what they are (delusional).

• 2 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 134 1,636,820,751 12,215,080

• -HFX- Membership Count

Quote from Sobber: “Quote from CoUstes: “SobberTM gets confused very easily. This is the Huge Farm eXchange membership countdown list. Hey, SobberTM, if you think a list for HELL membership would have any meaning for your declining alliance, feel free to start one. Here is a summary of the Huge Farm eXchange countdown. LOL 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 How low can they go? Only time will tell, but if you go through the high score list and see all the greyed out Huge Farm eXchan…

• -HFX- Membership Count

SobberTM gets confused very easily. This is the Huge Farm eXchange membership countdown list. Hey, SobberTM, if you think a list for HELL membership would have any meaning for your declining alliance, feel free to start one. Here is a summary of the Huge Farm eXchange countdown. LOL 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 How low can they go? Only time will tell, but if you go through the high score list and see all the greyed out Huge Farm eXchange members, you know for certain it will …

• -HFX- Membership Count

2 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 135 1,640,377,702 12,150,946 More people have escaped from Huge Farm eXchange by ghosting out.

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “I joined HFX because HUNTER was the first to ask me when I was tagless. ” LOL ChickenHuntress(tm) literally sent a message to every alliance on Beta, begging them to join Huge Farm eXchange and only 1776 answered the call. That was hardly an exclusive offer you received there, pal.

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Sobber: “speaking of crying do I have your permission to post the message you sent after I occupied your port? I can talk trash in the forms but please don't attack me in the game, lmao! Already pre warned Your Leader I treat the forms as part of the game, Better Build up your military, enjoy! ” P.S., nope, I am not giving you permission to post anything I have written in a PM ” Nope was talking about you crying to my diplomat! Regardless I kne…

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “speaking of crying do I have your permission to post the message you sent after I occupied your port? I can talk trash in the forms but please don't attack me in the game, lmao! Already pre warned Your Leader I treat the forms as part of the game, Better Build up your military, enjoy! ” The message thread where I told you to get out of my port and you lied about not being there? That thread? That's not me crying, SobberTM, that was just you lying as usual -- something everyon…

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “I posted her first name, oh my God you'll be able to find her now!! Such a bs excuse! You are such an idiot!!! I would never contact anyone's family member not involved in this game in real life and threaten them, evidently that's okay with you;)!! Sympathy please! I could care less none of what she's done worked it might have worked with previous players but not me I'm just pointing out the obvious of what you guys support enjoy! ” SobberTM, all we have is your word on this …

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Khaleesi: “High there!:) I never posted Sobbers name or his missus name, he did that himself hahahaha ” My apologies, Khaleesi. I had forgotten that he outed himself and his fiancee. Not only did he do that, but, he also had to post your first name without your permission, but we're supposed to think he is completely blameless in all this? What exactly is SobberTM sobbing about? Oh, that's right, he just likes to whine to garner sympathy for himself.

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “Quote from devo13az: “Quote from Sobber: “I guess you could see me as doing his dirty work or maybe I am with HFX to help the other 135 members who are not Hunter? I just found it interesting those who hate some of the things Hunter did are doing the exact same things on these forums. ” This is where you get it wrong every single time...it is NOT the exact same thing. You don't like Khaleesi....hundreds of people don't like Hunter...not even the same ballpark. ” And that is w…

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Sobber: “Pretty much what Khaleesi is doing! She has become Hunter ” No, no one here has become what HUNTER was on Theta. Not Khaleesi, not Sober.... no one. There are very few people in this game that have done what he did, for so long. ” You could be right since I never experienced it but so much of what Hunter did they are also doing plus something I have never seen done or had happen in a VIDEO game! What I do not know is how extreme…

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “Quote from devo13az: “Quote from Sobber: “Quote from devo13az: “Quote from Sobber: “Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Sobber: “Quote from devo13az: “Quote from Sobber: “I am curious why do you guys hate Hunter so much? ” You could always just start here....https://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/58674-GHOST-vs-HFX/?postID=736286#post736286Or, talk to the folks over at SMILE and GHOST to understand how perverted and demented HUNTER is. Maybe he's cleaned up his a…

• Quote from Sobber: “Quote from devo13az: “Quote from Sobber: “I am curious why do you guys hate Hunter so much? ” You could always just start here....https://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/58674-GHOST-vs-HFX/?postID=736286#post736286Or, talk to the folks over at SMILE and GHOST to understand how perverted and demented HUNTER is. Maybe he's cleaned up his act a bit, but that probably has more to do with the b word and in vmode all the time now that he gets attacked as soon as he …

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “You sure do know alot about his intentions;)! Actually the entire alliance had a good laugh about that one!! Since you two are so close hopefully you can help him with his spelling issues!;) ” If your entire alliance got a good laugh from d3v0 mocking your stupidity by spelling "stupid" as "stoopid", then perhaps you had better have a talk with them, because it seems they also like to mock you. Do you even have one friend on Beta? Is there anyone on Beta who even remotely res…

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sobber: “Quote from devo13az: “Quote from Sobber: “Both stalkers post back-to-back ” KFoX9s4ITLqzvOvwrJExTQ.png ” On the 06.10.2017 2:23 d3v0 wrote: dude...you are soooo...stoopid... ” SobberTM, are you really so ignorant that you don't understand that he spelled "stupid" as "stoopid" to mock you? Oh, wait, yes, you are that ignorant. Hey, keep typing SobberTM, you are a laugh a minute. Nobody is laughing with you, they are laughing at you.

• HELL vrs HFX

CoUstes - - Combat Reports - Beta

Quote from devo13az: “Seriously, slippin.... Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list! PositionPlayer nameAlliancePointsActions 1 Hammer of the Barbariansd3v0 HELL 300,849 2 Hercules` Vanquisher Jussarian LOK 177,684 3 Sober -HFX- 162,754 You should teach "your" players how not to get bombed... Sea battle near FORT-APACHE (06.10.2017 14:42:20) d3v0[HELL] from Grimace vs Drona[-HFX-] from Otera, sanner[-HFX-] from FORT-APACHE --------------------------------------------------------------…