Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

• Ouch!

Sir Tain Lee - - Achive - Ny

Very impressive work, Raven.

• Do as I say, not as I do!

Dear Deagol, Leader of DaWar, esteemed member of Skull, I understand your distaste for 2 v 1's. DaWar and Skull, together, should have no problem forcing BXS to understand this, as well. There are no circumstances under which 2 v 1's are acceptable. They are an abomination and must be stamped out, even if it takes DaWar and Skull forever to hammer this into BXS! Carry on, STL

• Paranoia will destroy ya.

Last night, I was having a nice convo with the always fun Smeagol/Deagol right after he scared off my navy from one of my towns. I returned the favor by sending some balloon waves at his. I asked him who Shenlong was and what was he doing in Deagol's town. Smeagol said he was just using it for staging, he thought. Now, that is all I know about it. Let's keep talking until we find out what AFCVN is trying to do and why. For the record, the first undeclared wars that we and soon afterwards, IV had…

• The problem.

Grim, the problem does not lie with making agreements. The problem lies with honoring them.

• Skull-duggery caused the war.

I doubt anyone who has worked long and hard, to move up the ranks of administration of this game, would risk jeopardizing that accomplishment by interfering with the fair play of the game. Just not worth it. No, I'm not connected in any way with GameForge, just pushing the paranoia button to get a laugh. Sorry if it didn't work. BXS does not benefit in any way from having GF members in our alliance, and neither do you. Look in your alliance. Yes, they walk among us. Generally speaking, they try …

• If I thought they were cheating, I would fire them! Sir Tain Lee, CEO of GameForge

• CT's galore!

Sir Tain Lee - - Diplomacy - Ny

The following players need CT's: Private Chancee Halogen BigED drhodes The Kraken Sir Tain Lee More to follow!

• . . . . . It's awfully quiet in here. I said: IT'S AWFULLY QUIET IN HERE!! . . . . .

• 27 CT's

Sir Tain Lee - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Greetings Alpha, I have plenty of CT's for everyone. Come and get them. Best, STL ps. InGameName is Sir Tain Lee

• Congratulations!

Sir Tain Lee - - Ally Introduction - Ny

I guess URN ran out of alliances to beat on? Congratulations to both alliances. I know URN was a great alliance and will provide Skull with many hardcore fighters. Best, Sir Tain Lee

• Don't need any more CT's. Thanks to all. Best, Sir Tain Lee

• 15 CT's available IGN: Sir Tain Lee Note: if you are not able to send a CT request to me, message me in game. I sent a lot of my own requests and will cancel one. Thanks!

• 28 CT's Available IGN: Sir Tain Lee Thanks!

• A big Alpha welcome to all new players, with or without alliances. I am the Leader of the White Lotus Society's Academy (WLSa.) We are currently the largest training alliance, and 11th overall. As an alliance that has been around for many years, we have trained numerous players to play better, grow faster and fight harder. We offer the shelter of a training alliance that is also protected by our parent alliance, the obviously named and much better looking, White Lotus Society (WLS.) We have a st…

• server merge talk

Sir Tain Lee - - General

The Dead Zone ****************** I made my suggestions with Ambrosia spending in mind. Those that spend money on Ikariam are solely responsible for keeping the game alive. I don't. Many of you don't. But those that do...we should take this opportunity to thank them. Many of the features I suggested were for purposes of getting players to use Ambrosia. They are things that would be minor irritants to those of us that don't spend, but not enough that we want to leave, and if others do get to pay f…

• Clarification

Sir Tain Lee - - General

I'm not saying I have the answers. Merging, if it occurs will be stressful, there's no doubt. This is my contribution to a brainstorming session. Money spent For those that spent a lot of money, some of it was on transient things like winning fights. It was fun, but now it's over. GF doesn't owe you anything for it. If the money was spent on the accumulation or conversion of goods for your account, then it will be reflected in your Total Score. If that's the account you will be bringing you will…

• I was told to discuss this topic and this is the only thread open. I apologize, both for it being so long, and for it being in the wrong place, if it is? I have redesigned the game slightly to address the fairness issue for the majority of players. Not being a coder, I don’t know how difficult these changes would be. From what I’ve read, those opposed to merging are mostly in the category of: 1. players that have spent a lot of money on their accounts; 2. those that have chosen the long-term opt…

• Thanks.

Sir Tain Lee - - Spam Archive - Alpha

First off, I'd like to thank devlen for resolving this issue quickly, and for his generous offer of extra goods. You, sir, are a gentleman! Speaking of gentlemen brings me to the second item, Mr Tactical Cube, named after very careful thought, for a six sided object. Please pick a side Mean Mr Cube. You're holding up the line. Let's see, you've picked MCS', ITALY's, devlen's, ITALY's again, BillandBen's, the anti-Lotus side, and it's exhausting. What gentleman doesn't know where he stands on any…

• Apology and retraction

Greetings all, As you can see from BertandBill's post above, devlen has admitted that it was a genuine accident. He has sent me a couple messages in game stating the same thing, and returned the goods. With that, I too, would like to retract my earlier calumnies. They were spoken in haste and I've learned my lesson. Always ask the parties involved first. Hear their side of the story before acting. Thanks to devlen and BertandBill for working this out. Now, about that Mean Mr Cube thing. First he…

• Possible mistake?

Well, mean Mr Cube, we meet again. Congratulations on keeping the server board in order. You are doing an excellent job. Don't let anyone tell you differently. As far as devlen goes, I have contacted him in game, finally. I should have done that first and normally do. I will wait to see if this act of selling goods to a little player and then immediately pillaging them back was a genuine error or intentional. I will await his reply in game before going forward, or backing down with all earlier s…