Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whats the point

SheepDog - - Game

on restricting how many messages you can send to different people in a five min time

• could i make a beta account and join

• Quote from MaulICE: “If people don't like it, I worry them like a SheepDog even more. ” this makes no since what so ever please exsplain Quote from DrkAngel: “At this point, this has already been discussed and this is all that you have to talk about? What about Hari's vote? What about Baka mentioning cult? Yes, I said it....I'm not scared to say it ” maybe i wasnt clear i was agreeing with what baka said.

• if it was a doctor that just so happen to save the person getting targeted then you are one lucky person.

• Quote from MaulICE: “Ohhh Sheepy, that's exactly why you make votes. To see how people react to them. I didn't like Sharpes call, I voted to see any reaction that might come from it, are you standing up for someone you're buddied with? ” if there is a connection between us then i would like to know about it as for my skill level i havent played in a few years if that tells you anything

• Quote from Frozen Angel: “sheepdog you just said the reason maul used to vote sharpe and then you said he is making up reasons which is it? ” i was taking about baka

• Quote from Frozen Angel: “Quote from SheepDog: “@Sharpe12 if that was a spam vote on bam it is a little late in D1 to do that as for maul i see no reason to vote sharpe for that seems like you trying to make up a reason to get rid of him vote maul ” umm what are you on about? ” what im saying if your going to vote for someone past the first 24hrs of D1 than have a good reason and my vote on maul was i dont think voting sharpe because he place a bad timing spam vote was a legit reason. seems like…

• i dont see how you can get all these reads on people but hey you know them better than i do

• i didnt care that i had two votes on me because i knew they where spam and ive played before bam so dont go easy on me because you think i might rage quit i love your fluff baka it made me chuckle if we to prolong D1 i will be asleep and off working on another part of the island @Sharpe12 if that was a spam vote on bam it is a little late in D1 to do that as for maul i see no reason to vote sharpe for that seems like you trying to make up a reason to get rid of him vote maul

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

SheepDog - - The Mafia Game

I've looked through the forms could someone explain what goes into modding a game. its something i might be interested in doing sometime

• i hope in the next ten hrs we get the ball rolling and we move out of this spam phase

• hi my name is SheepDog

SheepDog - - Player Introduction

i would like to introduce my self my name is SheepDog i play on the server Alpha with two accounts one with normal game play and one strictly under godly protection. i have played the game in the past under a different name but have no clue what that was. SheepDog

• its almost been 24 hrs were is everyone else

• Psychopath

SheepDog - - Team Members

i have wondered the same thing

• people on a stranded island still have work to do what are we just going to sit around and die FOS Tiger for the possibility of clogging the engine with an old persons dentures

• checking in but have to go to work will be reading everything after work @MaullCE if you google sheepdog you will see its one word and nice to meet you

• The Island [Intermediate+]

yay me too glad to know we have the same time zone

sounds good to me, what time zone are you in

indifferent with the wait

• God mode

SheepDog - - Game

thanks man can i move my town with ambrosia