Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I REALLY WANTED YOU ALL TO WIN. SO YOU WONT KEEP ON HITTING V-MODE.. ALMOST ALL YOUR FIGHTERS LOST THEIR WILL TO FIGHT . WHY IS THAT? ARE YOU ALL JUST A BUNCH OF COWARD OR JUST A FIGHTER HERE ON BOARD?

• Two of my targets went V-MODE, its Mondlava and Princess, they lose their fighting will????? or they just accept that they are losers.. they are busy making new multi in their island its proven and tested by me..

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

PH SEBASTIAN1 - - Diplomacy - Beta

did i say i was pounding ? i only said that i have been feeding her my armies. so what the heck your talking about? your attacking my grammar?let me ask you in return can you even understand and speak my language? "sadly i can't write it here for you to translate, or comprehend."

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

and Heres a Good story!! of how coward and losers HELL players is i have been feeding Diamond Princes troops to kill in a colony that i have established near her Island .. i think shes so happy killing all my unit ,, i just put it there and go to sleep.. but this coward and a loser player from HELL just went V-MODE. .. If your just going V - MODE all the TIME... WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR?? LOSERS ARE LOSERS THIS THING NEVER CHANGES..

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

weener is just being silly,putting aside the damage that HFX alliance has done to HELL and to the monthly whining girls .. dont be shy to admit that you all lost. and just barely holding on to war after getting everybody involved in their pathetic,miserable ikariam LIFE..

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

khaleesi is a multi, khaleesi keep on fighting even though already lost many times. cant accept defeat, thats why keeps looking for some shoulder to cry on an fight for her. khaleesi is just like a splitting image of alhazred.

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

so all of alhazred blind followers are still fighting without even a good cause in their idiotic mind??? you wont all still realized that you have been so defeated one way or another, and all your teams is either quit the game of insanely asking us to forgive them and be exempted from HFX attack .

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

oh , lavidar the silly fighting dog of alhazred. you let her used you so much.. did you get what you wanted from the one who were always aching on her monthly visits? T3A is just a mosquitos biting us from the sideline. and it cost us no damage at all .. we love fighting and fighting is what we do.. BTW - yeah im gonna spend all my gold with a target from your side.. be aware.. run and hide like what you do during my visits..

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from PH SEBASTIAN1: “so alhazred is still fighting under other Godly name??? what a waste of time.. lol ” SeaBass crawled out of hiding to post this useless drivel? What a waste of bandwidth. Hey, SeaBass, have you lost all your military recently due to running out of gold? ” i kicked all my military since alhazred is just running away or hiding in other names. you all have been going nuts againts hfx ? did you gain anything? you were all just defeated. accept the fact…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

so alhazred is still fighting under other Godly name??? what a waste of time.. lol

• Quote from CoUstes: “SeaBass, exactly what are you telling us? You went inactive, you were rightly pillaged and now you are seeking revenge? What a loser! ” LOL..come and visit my place i will entertain you anytime .. ] Sea battle near IONIA (31.05.2017 20:49:50) SEBASTIAN[-HFX-] from The Town vs panas[PNX] from IONIA --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................…

• di na.. tinatamad na ako ..sakto na isang account haha In the supine .. I ..sakto an account haha Translation added ~ :83

• Battle for Maroni (23.05.2017 16:05:33) SEBASTIAN[-HFX-] from Aurelius III vs Evagoras[PNX] from Maroni --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................817(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................676(-0) Swordsman..........................738(-1196) - Swordsman.........................1424(-1716) Hoplite...........................1532(-2154) - Hoplite...........................1330(-2255) Steam Giant.........…

• Battle for Maroni (23.05.2017 13:20:33) SEBASTIAN[-HFX-] from Aurelius III vs Evagoras[PNX] from Maroni --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................716(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................676(-0) Swordsman...........................558(-920) - Swordsman.........................1670(-1320) Hoplite...........................1197(-1246) - Hoplite...........................1799(-1736) Steam Giant........…

• Battle for Maroni (20.05.2017 20:57:55) SEBASTIAN[-HFX-] from Aurelius III, Maroni vs Evagoras[PNX] from Maroni --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................716(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................616(-343) Swordsman...........................351(-752) - Swordsman.............................0(-714) Hoplite.............................79(-1029) - Hoplite...........................3436(-1380) Steam Giant…

• I SEBASTIAN, PLAYER OF IKARIAM FOR 9 YEARS WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN MY NOTES ON MY BATTLES. IM A PEACE LOVING PLAYER, I AM MOSTLY SILENT WHEN NOT ATTACK AND I WILL ATTACK ANYONE WHO WILL ATTACK ME , WHETHER MY COLONIES ARE ACTIVE OR NOT..

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

HELL ALLIANCE WAS JUST DECLARED AS A FLY. THAT CANT EVEN BITE , OR HURT AN ALLIANCE.. SO FAR THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN TRUE .. Any misguided opinion of anyone trying to portray something else is futile..

• ALhazred should kneel down to Hunter and HFX alliance.. since its clrear that she lost the WAR. no more members eh???? eating your words that war wont stop ..but it seems that your out of units.. what a shame..

• 'Battle for Wine 2']Battle for Wine 2 (31.01.2017 9:05:56) SEBASTIAN[-HFX-] from Dance club vs Hell bound[HELL] from Wine 2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................335(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................256(-5) - ............................................. …

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

your not getting the point, im referring to alhazred who started all of this conflict.. and now shes in V-MODE AND change her name to someone else.. it only means she's hiding and shaming her name with a monthly headache.. wahahha