Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Man just checked in to see what's going on, this new board is freaking me out. Insane to think HH is still around and good to see some old time players still kicking it

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

Jesse - - The Mafia Game

:blink"

• Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

Jesse - - Game Library

Haha I was just trying to play like I would if I was town since nobodies been lynching me recently but Bams set up forced me a little out of my character and there were moments I was pretty nervous. Ultimately you guys went inactive at the wrong time, when activity was higher I was more of a suspect. Also me not saying I was pro town was on purpose- I was hoping someone would investigate and clear me since I could falsify any investigation

Jesse - - Game Library

Woot woot, good game Bam. I wish the activity would of stayed high which would of been more challenging but I'm still totally lost on what the set up could be

Jesse - - Game Library

Well I was wrong- a better option did present itself. I did say earlier I found turkeh more scummy so: <unvote> <vote turkeh>

Jesse - - Game Library

Well turkeh... I trust your gut and I don't see you stopping in till you find out one way or another. So we'll see where this takes us because I don't see anyone else becoming a viable option <vote Kaleg>

Jesse - - Game Library

Of the remaining players I think Kaleg seems most pro town to me, I was thinking Thez was more pro town but then he went dark and stopped posting which is making me cringe a little. So i guess I would be alright with putting pressure on Turkeh, World, or Thez to at least prompt some type of more posts. Might wish to keep in mind there is only 48 hours of day phase now

Jesse - - Game Library

Vote Kaleg

Jesse - - Game Library

Bam if people like Thez aren't playing anymore is there replacements on stand by? Something to keep the game moving if they are done? I've been thinking about it and I believe if we don't lynch someone today we'll be back at square one again tomorrow. So if no one has been lynched before then the day phase ends then I will vote for Kaleg. I personally believe he is innocent and turkeh is the more scummy one but I don't see that happening today. The reason for the vote is because today if we don'…

Jesse - - Game Library

See turkeh I knew you could make a good post containing some high content. Your argument was very compelling and I can see some work was put into it. I am curious if Kaleg does in fact get lynched (which there is a high chance of, since no one is saying anything) and Kaleg comes up town then what next? Do you still come after me? Your theory just seems to be a little based on the idea that Kaleg and me are scum since he happened to defend me. I'm not connected to Kaleg in any way (least not as f…

Jesse - - Game Library

Quote from World --: “I think Turkeh at least she has tried to be active lately. We should focus on someone who carried the gun earlier.” Yeah one post isn't "trying to be active", I mean all that stuff that happened yesterday and that's all you can post? Common turkeh I know you have more going on in your head than that. For the people trying to figure it out, stop trying to figure out the set up or the no kills and focus on scum hunting or something active. The amount of post in the last sixte…

Jesse - - Game Library

Yeah that would make more sense Well mainly it's Turkehs quietness that's throwing me off, so I guess she has a fresh start to say something

Jesse - - Game Library

<vote turkeh> I guess this is the end of the day phase but I think the town needs any information it can get its hands on

Jesse - - Game Library

Turkehs quitness is irking me right now, I wouldn't be opposed to placing a vote but obviously I'll give her a little time to make some kind of response

Jesse - - Game Library

Kaleg I'm a bit confused about what you meant about the people being on at the time of Bams post, could you walk me through that logic a little more? If it was a delayed kill from the night before then how does that narrow down the suspects to a group of three? Even if it isn't some type of delayed kill then it could of just been Bam waiting to write the post after the action is sent in or when Bam came online. Your reasoning there seems pretty bad to me- I feel like Dark has made her usual town…

Jesse - - Game Library

Yeah I am pretty confused... Dang you Bam I was leaning more towards a cult but the fact that one of the boxes flavors seems to be the ability to tell if someone has a gun or not plus that fact that someone was shot and killed could it be some type of delayed Mafia? Or maybe a cult with a one shot or small killing role or something? These theories probably aren't helping but I was confused and needed to put it down in writing. I have to agree with Dark, I see no reason I townie would hurt Maul u…

Jesse - - Game Library

There is absolutely no pressure on Thez so I didn't see the need to release that information. If votes started to fly to Thez's direction then I would of stepped in and confirmed it and all I could really do is mentioned this morning someone gave me the parcel. Besides that I was asked to pick a person and a number, which I did, and after that I received no more messages about what would happen. I was honestly wondering if I had some type of crazy role that maybe my character imagined this. The …

Jesse - - Game Library

Man not a lot of post; would like to see something from world or turkeh to at least add more spices to the mix- even if it's against me. Barring anything unusual this day phase- it's better if we at least accomplish something

Jesse - - Game Library

Lol Maul that's not giving me much to defend but like I said if a majority thinks this will help the town then there isn't much I can say- but I will tell you now it is only going to hurt the town. Of the people of today I find Bakas line of reasoning most flawed. He went from trying not to guess a Bam set up to believing it's a cult and developing a hyperextensive theory about someone being the leader and needing to be lynched today. Plus the whole sharpe and him thing seemed weird yesterday an…

Jesse - - Game Library

Does it really make sense that there is a game that no one is dying in? Maybe there's some one shot abilities or special requirements that people are waiting for or haven't unlocked? I mean I guess cult seems like the most reasonable option but either way I am not part of this cult nor am I its leader. Bakas argument to me seems completely wifom which is pretty weak. I guess if you want to play that game then I'll ask if I was this cult leader then why would I draw so much attention to myself da…