Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's been a while, Mortis. Most of them are gone, but I'm still in touch with some. Send me a PM if you want to know more.

• Quote from Perineum: “I would hate to form the wrong opinion!” Well, Perineum, I don't see why you need to form an opinion on this war. Quite frankly, it's none of your business. But then again, since you are curious and since you are a friend of Ciozo, I can let you know that Valio enters Tau space one at a time. It's a massacre. On a final note, let me add that a slow boat crashed into one of our blockades today; their own slow boats are too fast for them.

• Quote from Perineum: “I guess this is like the Iraq war, you guys are keeping it off the books?” Continuing an old tradition, Tau does not post any CRs on the boards. Further information about this war can be found in the offensive and defensive points alliance high score.

• Not to put too fine a point on it, but the declaring alliance doesn't exist anymore.

• Friendly reminder that this war is already over since mid-September.

• Quote from Jason-Li: “i joined yours island and attack your villages, then you cry and we make a peace” You are mistaken. The Tau didn't cry. In fact, Tau do not cry because Tau cannot cry. As for the diplomacy at that point in time, we said that attacking island mates is a stupid idea, but that we accept and welcome the challenge. We were prepared to blockade and pillage your towns in our space. It was Sugar who, instead, suggested a "long-lasting friendship and cooperation" between our allianc…

• Some Tau still believe that we should negotiate, that we should end this war soon, that we can perhaps trust Valio again. But that is just wishful thinking. Valio has betrayed the Tau several times: (1) Attacking us a few weeks ago when some of them joined our islands. (2) Raiding a banned Tau before evaluation. (3) Backstabbing us after evaluation. In short, Valio cannot be trusted. If you declare a 2 year war, you also cannot expect to get off lightly. Let me be clear. It will not be a 2 year …

• Dear Valio, I see you like backstabbing and that's cool. To each his own. You called us confused, it's fine. We are. Ciozo is indeed confused asking for 4 days of preparation. And I am going to make it my part time job to prove to you how confused I am over the next 4 years. ~ For Tau, Griggs out.

• Denmark != Norway.

Griggs - - Archive - Psi

Check your map.

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from polandpoland: “Everyone in an alliance has to be online at exactly the same time to create a core without any other players there already.” There are Americans, Germans and Filipinos in my alliance. Without planing, we manage to be online at the same time and chat with each other every day. When the server mergers will be announced, we even have time to plan for being online at an exact date and time. Be advised that my alliance members, some of which I know in RL, some of which I kno…

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from polandpoland: “considering how the middle of the map will be filled up...only islands on the outskirts will have available spots.” Please see post #478.

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from Turkeh: “If I had reasoning from them I thought I could share I would do so - but I do not.” Goddamn it, I respect GF for making millions - without even talking to their customers about critical issues. They're definitely smarter than I am. Can't hate that.

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from lamentation: “If I may ask, is there any particular reason why you replaced the words "at least" in Turkeh's statement with the word "exactly" in your question?” I read "at least I asked for 1 town move" instead of "I asked for at least 1 town move". I apologize. My question regarding specific reasons, which perhaps were or were not stated, remains nevertheless.

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from ImperialUser: “I would guess” I see you like guessing and that's cool. Didn't read the rest, though. If asked for guesses, would you answer specifics? Artlessly, ~ Griggs out.

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from Montka: “However, it is clear from my perspective that settlement slots on well-developed islands are fiercely contested in the center area of the server. Massive settlements of non-alliance members on a soon-to-be alliance island, for instance, lead to changes in the settlement plans of our alliance which ultimately also resulted in the relocation of my towns.” Quote from polandpoland: “Well it's very unlikely that players who come to target servers be able to get very contested isla…

• those who have opposed the Greater Good as well as those who have belittled the once small light of the Tau – they have already seen and felt that which is now a raging firestorm haunting their pitiful fortresses of stone. And truly, truly I say to you: the brutal history of conflict will show once again that they cannot stand up to the Trial of Fire. Their island kingdoms will sink without a trace but the blood of their troops that will stain the ocean red. We, the Tau, raise our banner for the…

• Tau Empire [TAU]

Griggs - - Archive - Psi

The Fire Caste's Best Are Here To Serve! fire_caste_s_best_by_griggz-d82pfn5.jpg None Can Stand Before The Greater Good!

• Name the spam section Poll

Griggs - - Spam Archive - Psi

Let it be known that those who believe in false brotherhood are not intrinsically evil. But do pity them their wretchedness for their mind is too small to doubt. It is so easily filled with bitter hatred and infected with abject fear; sadly, those are Big Brother's greatest gifts to humanity. And yet, fear not, he who stands with the Tau shall be our brother! Big Brother may watch you. But the Ethereals watch over you!

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from ImperialUser: “The free town moves is compensation for being forced to relocate” Being forced to relocate? What planet do you live on? I know you haven't attacked anyone for a long time, but have you ever played Ikariam, maybe together with a few people, perhaps in an alliance? Most people, most alliances would love to relocate. And you know what, forget about the social aspect. Even if you play the game on your own, there are a million reasons why you might want to relocate. Do you k…

• server merge talk

Griggs - - General

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “No fighter in their right mind would ditch crystal. Temples, academies, subs- all needed to build a good fighter.” No fighter but a fighter with a well developed account. If you've already done all the research, perhaps even a few futures, and built high-level temples, then, to avoid crystal, you might as well build Rockets instead of Subs. Keep in mind that we are also talking about the old servers where some fighters with well developed accounts and Ambrosia have already…