Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Incorrect arrival time

Sober - - Bugs

Quote from Mea1: “Quote from Sober: “my times are not even showing up anymore, Warserver. ” Still need player name and ID to report. Preferably also a screenshot ” Happening to several members, player name: Sober Player ID: 63

• Incorrect arrival time

Sober - - Bugs

my times are not even showing up anymore, Warserver.

• War Server

Sober - - General

Have not seen much in the forums on this but ikariam just opened up a PERMANENT US War Server, enjoy!

• Nawlins is back in charge after Hunter tried to convince members Tiger was back (of course it was Hunter using Tigers account;)) >Nawlins from the alliance Xtremists sends the following message: > >Sober is wearing your tag instructing my teammates to quit HFX wearing your tag. Please fix this. > >v/r >Nawlins >Leader of HFX

• -HFX- Membership Count

Sober - - Beta's Whine Cellar

sanner, tanner, terry, terry1, hammerhead or just a few of those who left that have joined OB, see a pattern;) Looks to be a merge without announcing a merge!

• They do not even know: sanmeet Circular message: What Happened to Jaggoo ??

• -HFX- Membership Count

Leadership has been given back to Nawlins

• -HFX- Membership Count

Just a heads up, 2 members from TBO (Drg and Darinus) and one member from AuLux (Aladdin Sane) provides HFX with Garrison Rights. TBO has 4, LOK has 2, HERO has 4 IP sharing accounts with HFX!

• -HFX- Membership Count

Quote from Alhazred: “That isn't Tiger. My guess is that it's Hunter. One hundred HFX farms on the map, one hundred HFX farms, we took one down, smacked 'em around, 99 HFX farms on the map. ” He talks like Hunter regardless 99 will happen tonight;)

• HFX FAIL!

Only a member of HFX would not only attack but fight 90 rounds without Heph: Sea battle near Fish 3 (19.03.2018 17:45:09) Sober2[CREW] from Fish 3, DEATH BAY, Heph 3t, Fish 4t vs dan899[-HFX-] from DEATHVILLE, DEATH BAY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................423(-887) - Ram-Ship...........................695(-1602) Fire Ship............................15(-516) - Fire Ship...........................34(-2958…

• Quote from Khaleesi: “I came here to point out hypocrisy not to disrespect you but I wish I could say the same about you. You should try being nice. Just remember that hell is a multi alliance and I can easily expose you all, you don't want me to do that because it will hurt you little but everyone else lots. With that said, I will say no more on this issue unless you want me to? ” And there it is!!! If you do not do as I say I will ..........! I was waiting for this and do not say I did not war…

• Quote from Khaleesi: “ It's all good, you do you in hell with sober. When all is said done, you asked me join hell and I did because I believed in, I still do. You asked sober to join you in hell and here he is with his little tail between his leg. #Enjoy ” Asked me to join hell? LMAO, like I said CRAZY, enjoy!

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Alhazred: “I'm not here to bash Khaleesi. She's my friend, even though we seem to have a misunderstanding at the moment. I am hurt that she reacted the way she did though. I don't see how HELL continuing to attack the same enemy we've been destroying for over 15 months constitutes helping Sober with his revenge. That's overlooking what this war is about. We're helping many people get their revenge on HFX, and they're helping us as well. A lot of different people …

• Quote from Miss Jazz: “Certain members of HELL... and that would be understandable.. you now both have the same targets.. I would also suggest that you concentrate your efforts ingame, and stop stirring the pot on the forums, if you wish to keep receiving support from HELL. HELL members tend to be more supportive of their alliance mates, then what you may be used to.. ” LOL, I think the person following me around is stirring the pot;) and last I checked she quit HELL.

• Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from MrO: “blah blah blah ” So what you're saying is that you're the same type of troll as Sober and you don't see anything wrong with what he's done? Gotcha. Thank you for your input. ” Quote from Alhazred: “I wanted to stay out of this particular thread - HFX vrs Sober? The enemy of my enemy is still a creep. ” HELL isn't helping Sober do anything. HELL is attacking HFX like we've sworn to do. If Sober is attacking HFX as well there's nothing I…

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Please help me understand; HELL the alliance I was in, the alliance I choose to help (not Sober) decides to help this loser get his revenge? Again, I am failing to understand; this guy, who posted my real info along with his partners, HELL helps him? It's a sad day. ” Cry some more, continue to stalk my threads and even have my name in your sig, get some help, enjoy!

• Sea battle near Santorini (19.01.2018 2:55:01) DiamondPrincess[HELL] from Marble 3 P, Santorini, Sober2[CREW] from JiangyinMP, mondlava[HELL] from Marble 4 P, Santorini, Marble 3 P, Marble 1 P vs sanmeet[-HFX-] from Scotch, Merlot Hill, B-151, sanner[-HFX-] from FORT-APACHE, Bugreece, tabrez_27j[-HFX-] from Rayyu, terry[-HFX-] from Santorini, Target Masters --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................192(-641) …

• Sober uses Colossus

Sober - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Sober: “Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Sober: “When the current Leader of HFX complains about me using Colossus while the former leader of HFX (Tiger) uses Colossus, I know he did not have enough ships;) The miracle of W A N T E D[-HFX-] 'Colossus' is activated. (15.01.2018 17:01:57) ” Huge Farm eXchange "leadership" and two-faced hypocrisy are not strangers to one another. ” Even their members: * W A N T E D * Message * Ténèbres [55:85] * 15.01.2018 17:48:30 Naw…

• Sober uses Colossus

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Sober: “When the current Leader of HFX complains about me using Colossus while the former leader of HFX (Tiger) uses Colossus, I know he did not have enough ships;) The miracle of W A N T E D[-HFX-] 'Colossus' is activated. (15.01.2018 17:01:57) ” Huge Farm eXchange "leadership" and two-faced hypocrisy are not strangers to one another. ” Even their members: * W A N T E D * Message * Ténèbres [55:85] * 15.01.2018 17:48:30 Nawlins is not my Leader. Im a friend of Ti…

• Sober uses Colossus

When the current Leader of HFX complains about me using Colossus while the former leader of HFX (Tiger) uses Colossus, I know he did not have enough ships;) Sea battle near Morti City (15.01.2018 17:06:21) W A N T E D[-HFX-] from Morti City vs Sober2[CREW] from Heph 4 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................3427(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................128(-36) Fire Ship...........................2298(-9…