Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Special request from me, if SKULL merges, the name stays as SKULL. Its a cool name when i made it and its still cool now

• BuNY Dungeon???

Cookie Monster - - Spam Archive - Ny

The reason why its called the pink bunny dungeon is that when this server was made (2010) we had a vote on our name, but we never got to an agreement, so our mod (Gozer, he may have changed his name by now) called it the pink bunny dungeon for us lol.

• Just gonna pop in and wish my old alliance SKULL goodluck. Looks like you're still using the same external alliance page which is good I suggest -IV- read it and realise why SKULL does what it does!

• DOW: SKULL vs. DRKE

Cookie Monster - - Achive - Ny

Good to see that SKULL is doing what it does best, killing everybody! If only I could be bothered to log in...

• Cookie Monster, you mean me, right? I still here sometimes, my account on Ny is Feverfew. Why am I a banker lol 4 years already, I'm moving onto different games, but I still look into Ikariam for the community

• server merge talk

Cookie Monster - - General

Quote from bamcbix: “I think logic has escaped the thread after that last comment, cookie.” While maybe you missed my point, I won't bother explaining it. At the end of the day. You have spent 1000's of dollars on a game!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• server merge talk

Cookie Monster - - General

Quote from bamcbix: “Quote from Draxo: “Quote: “Waste of money and time for the players.” I'm still wondering - why are you still here? Is there anything positive you can ever say? Personally I like merging idea because it's the only one way how to stop server dying (at least for a while).” Let me throw a low number to assume how much ive spent per account and lets see where the numbers go... at the very least I spend 20 USD a month on each account. I play on multiple communities and spend the s…

• The New CR Converter

Cookie Monster - - General Archive

Quote from Handsome-Jack: “Glad to see the old CR converter back up It makes wars much easier, the last war I was in was just not quite the same without it. I'd like to see this be made into an app also, It could possibly help with people participating in wars on their phones. I may make this a project of mine ;)” Yes that would be helpful. Although we do have someone who is trying to improve the cr converter, not sure if he started improving it though...

• The New CR Converter

Quote from les537: “Seems like a lot of work to just get damage totals. It would be easier to just multiply the MS loss by 50 then do all this cutting and pasting. btw - don't forget to include the new spartan unit... ikr.” Many people may disagree. If you don't wanna use, don't use!!! You only make the bookmark once, and then you just only copy and paste once.

• The New CR Converter

works exactly like holyschmidts converter. If I remember correctly, the inbuilt one doesn't use damage, while this one does, which has pissed off many people.

• The New CR Converter

I am proud to say that we have a CR Converter. It is made by holyschmidt but luckily I had the files and had some friends who helped me upload the cr converter up (Svana/DogOfWar). The link is here: ghostalliance.com There are video tutorials which holyschmidt made which tells you how to use it. It is probably outdated but I will tell you how to use it. Basically, in a nutshell, open your bookmark manager/toolbar in your browser. Then at the bottom of the page (ghostalliance.com) you'll see a sm…

• What happened to PRIME?

Cookie Monster - - Spam Archive - Ny

no, THC (or whatever we were called) bandwagoned as well I believe. THC would always have the opportunity to kill PRIME.

• SKULL VS. FED Cr Thread.

Cookie Monster - - Archive - Sigma

Sea battle near winterfell (20.02.2014 0:12:11) Raging Skull from lets get drunk vs bloodchamber from winterfell ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............38(-2).... - Ram-Ship...............0(-26)... Fire Ship.............23(-19)... - Fire Ship..............0(-13)... Diving boat...........17(-6).... - ................................ ................................ - Ballista ship..........0(-10)... ................................ - Catapult Shi…

• Quote from merc: “Please keep TNT-2 out of this. They are seperate from us and a training alliance for beginners.” You forgot to mention that they would also supply you with troops and places to hit BURNT from. I know where this is going.

• Hof: Skull Vs. Tbus

Cookie Monster - - Archive - Sigma

BTW SKULL and TBUS have decided to merge. We'll be one big strong force soon

• Battle for Charlie (06.01.2014 0:02:47) gootsen from LaRosa Mindy vs WarrMonger from Gangsta Wine, Lord_Gans from Charlie ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Slinger................0(-1).... Swordsman...........2020(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite.............2804(-4).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....65(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................17(-6).... - ...…

• Sea battle near Winterfell (04.01.2014 21:54:32) NOOB from LaRosa Mindy, Charlie vs KOrigin from Winterfell ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............179(-13)... - Ram-Ship..............24(-20)... Fire Ship.............11(-33)... - Fire Ship.............24(-56)... Diving boat...........35(-0).... - Diving boat............6(-4).... ................................ - Catapult Ship.........35(-0).... Mortar Ship...........42(-0).... - .................…

• Let's roll: Battle for Valyria (02.01.2014 18:17:56) Raging Skull from Scientific Rage, WarrMonger from Gangsta War vs KOrigin from Valyria ------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger................1(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Wall...................1(-6).... Spearmen.............178(-8).... - ................................ --------------------…

• is there something wrong with TBUS? Why can't they win :P. This war is a minimum 5 days. it can easily be more if we request so. DOn't worry we've had weaks to prepareso this war has started with a bang. We at SKULL have lots of crs to post but we'll post them a bit later.

• Research

The thing with scientists is, how long will you plaqy this game for. You guysb have played for ages to get to where you are but many are not like that, and may leave the game, so I never reccomend scientists.