Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -X- Declares war on WOLF

Larf Nalavale - - Wars - Boreas

I wanna join your world as a fighter. Do you have any account?

• Yeah like that..

• Can all of old ny players who are still reading the boards join a server together? And be in a single alliance just for old times sake? I am in. Any one else?

• Hello guys.. Miss all the people of NY. Too sad the game can never be same. Miss playing with all my friends.

• I have been playing this game since 2008. Most of the players like me have lost their interest in the game and the popularity of the game is getting lower day by day. With the coming of piracy feature, it ruined all the fun we used to have. All of the old players know that. If it cannot be eliminated, atleast start a war server where there is no pirate fortress. Thats my suggestion. Share your comments.

• Two accounts giveaway

Larf Nalavale - - Xi

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Larf, you have a ghosted account I'm sure you could reactivate.” I have old NY account but its very small compared to the current TS of a normal player. If anyone leaving NY can anyone of you tell him to give me the account?

• Cant compete since the score gap will be extremely high

• Piracy has killed the game long ago. I swore not to play the game again. I am here after a long time just to make new friends and have some fightings.

• I need alliance as well. I came back to Ikariam. I miss old days. You can check me at NY's Hall of Fame. I am a warrior and likes fighting.

• Two accounts giveaway

Larf Nalavale - - Xi

Can I get an account?

• Two accounts giveaway

Larf Nalavale - - Xi

How is the server? I miss fighting.

• NY chat room

Larf Nalavale - - Spam Archive - Ny

Hi guys. Hi Damia. I often come back to check the boards. I miss those days.

• I left Ny again because I had to return my last account to the alliance and NY has no more board drama May b I will rejoin with new name as well if I got a new account.

• Wulf declares on DOoM

Larf Nalavale - - Achive - Ny

Lmao, DOoM's big bad guy asking me to stop attacking their members 'smaller' than me. As they began deciding to quit the game due to me attacking them several times. I was winning a major battle but I withdrew (didnt want anyone quit the game)and stopped attacking them anymore. But after that m being attacked several times and I am thinking to do the same now. No more peace!

• Wulf vs DOoM CRs

Battle for EEE (09.04.2015 16:52:35) Larf Nalavale[Wulf] from Cheloni Rok, EEE vs plottet[DOoM] from Poseidon, ccvc[DOoM] from EEE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) Cook...................................50(-0) - Cook...................................49(-0) Sulfur Carabineer.....................154(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................435…

• Wulf Win

Battle for FFF (09.04.2015 14:17:18) Larf Nalavale[Wulf] from Cheloni Rok vs ccvc[DOoM] from FFF --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................37(-0) - ............................................. Steam Giant............................49(-1) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ...........................…

• Wulf declares on DOoM

Yes Soupy, of course its a serious war. So far our alliance is doing a great job. Lost only 1 battle. Less reaction from their side up till now.

• Wulf vs DOoM CRs

DOom Win Battle for Cheloni Rok (08.04.2015 4:13:55) ccvc[DOoM] from EEE, FFF vs Larf Nalavale[Wulf] from Cheloni Rok, Lithos, Xilosirtis, Naxos --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................462(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-21) ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-158) Swordsman...........................150(-600) - Swordsman................…

• Wulf Win

Sea battle near Vancouver (08.04.2015 16:17:42) Larf Nalavale[Wulf] from Cheloni Rok vs ccvc[DOoM] from peyton --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................80(-100) - Ram-Ship..............................86(-67) Mortar Ship............................45(-0) - Mortar Ship............................72(-0) Steam Ram............................105(-27) - Steam Ram.............................74(-81) Rocket Ship..…

• Wulf vs DOoM CRs

Battle for FRIENDZ (08.04.2015 1:01:56) Larf Nalavale[Wulf] from Cheloni Rok vs plottet[DOoM] from Poseidon, BLOODYMACE[DOoM] from , Alexander I[DOoM] from Alexander --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................90(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-190) Swordsman............................625(-98) - Swordsman.............................0(-200) Hoplite...............................63(-88) - Hopl…