Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SIGN-UPS] - Killage in the Village

usman - - The Mafia Game

k, lemme know whenever that happens

• Hows the alpha ?

usman - - Alpha Lounge

will do

• Mafia Contact List sign up

usman - - The Mafia Game

Hey all, long time since I participated in one of these.

• Hey, am I too late for this?

• Hows the alpha ?

usman - - Alpha Lounge

The boards seem quite different from what they used to be

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

maul this is the 2nd time you have cast a hammer vote, alas time will tell, my biggest Scum suspects at the moment are heather, Maul, LM, and Bam. lets see how the town plays

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

@to all those voting for me wow, I ask for time to write a detailed response and this is what i get lol. go ahead lynch me if you like, maybe then the game will progress forward. @Baka i have been skimmng, i have said this quite a few times, i have an 18 hour work day where ika boards are not allowed on work network, i often have to use my phone these are the reasons which limits my activity prettyy much, this was one of the main reasons i had quit ikariam in the first place. anyways not going t…

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

my apologies for being away, I have only skimmed the thread thus far and hence may not be able to answer all questions that have been put towards me First off, speculating about the game roles is not a bad thing, nor a taboo, my thoughts on the jester role only came because one fo the players, i think back space Role claimed to be a Vanilla towniee very early in the game. in my limited game play experience you never role claim on day 1 unless you are itching to try and gain attention. secondly i…

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

not much clues from the night story no night actions , that would be an interesting situation, now that two anti towns are out of the game we deliberate a bit more on the game setup. 16 players im guessing 3 - 5 persons are anti town, maybe two groups of anti town. advance games can have mason / recruiter roles. i believe with a game of this size, there is bound to be 1 jester in the game. there should be a cop, a mafia role block, a town role block, a doc Im going to go back and take a look at …

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

Predictor, my bad for the confusion. @baka I am by no means trying to throw dirt on anyone . nor am I trying to distance myself from anyone, I explained what happened and that heather is still on my suspicious listand so is preditor. I changed my vote to bambicx on the fact that bam as keen on lynching inac Ives. Perhaps my weakneSS with English is confusing English being my third language. @maul why would you hammer Hans without allowing him to respond I see new benefit in that.

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

first: i really dont like the bandwagon on hans for now, dunno for sure, lets just call it my gut feeling secondly about the question regarding heathers name that was mentioned in my post where i voted for bam, it is indeed the case that i did change my vote from heather to Bam, i am getting strange vibes from Heather, no concrete reason. just vibes. i changed my vote to bam since bam wanted to eliminate inactives, that is never a good idea since it gets the game nowhere, case in point the two m…

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

@Mod, can you please share whether this is an advanced, intermed, or beginners game?

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

hi all, my apologies for not being in Im getting mixed vibes from Two players at the moment: Backspace since he RCd so early in the game - Claiming to be VT at such an early stage gives me the impression that he may be a jester, inviting to be lynched so as to win the game, im not sure wht level this game is hence am only speculating. Bambicx voting off inactives basically gets you nowhere and is a deffinite scumm move IMO therefore im gonna vote for Heather Vote Bambicx thats all i have to say …

• One Long Night

usman - - Game Library

hi all, nice to be back on the mafia game scene. haven't read back the thread as yet, had a great weekend( too many drinks)

• The guy nobody knows is back

usman - - Alpha Lounge

hey steelifan, remember the beating you got from me on Ny

• The guy nobody knows is back

usman - - Alpha Lounge

who the hell cares :p

• #1 Can we prove God(s) exist?

usman - - Discussion Board

havent read the thread as yet, just thought id share what i thought on the question there is an entire branch of philosophy dedicated to answering the question, its called onthology. over thousands of years many a wisemen have tried to answer the same question, and have in their own way come up with several areguments, theories etc you might want to take a look at some of the onthological arguments by lord calvin, Avicenna, socrates, khalil jibran, and several others you might want to take a loo…

• Lost Declares War on KAPZ

usman - - Diplomacy - Alpha

as a random by stander, i hereby declare this war null and void, both sides are spewing false propaganda, in the end the new world order will win. oops i thought this was the Spam Section :p

• congratulations on your alliance be sure to ask for help anytime,

• KAPZ and GnR, FUN WAR GAME

usman - - Diplomacy - Alpha

hello is this thing on?