Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -Z- vs PH crs

bytehead - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

(Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

(Hidden Content) ================================================ (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

(Hidden Content) ===================================================== (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

WHY RUN AWAY KILLTHEKING? IM ABOUT TO KILL YAH!!! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

zombies a.k.a Keyboardwarriors (Hidden Content)

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Amonkira: “Little girls have been getting beaten up and running away, they finally catch ONE of our guys slipping and speak up with the score...Laughable. What a joke you guys are. ” I know how you feel mate, you were desperately trying to win this war but you dont have what it takes hahaha PH has few active members but what happened out there? eat more brain Zombies, you need it haha

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Amonkira: “Bunch of pansies. This is sad. ” Quote from mrchampion: “Quote from bytehead: “Sit back and relax mate, war is not yet over. things are just getting started. ” What war ? You guys fight like 16 rounds and all go on V-mode ? ” Lets get back to these messages from the self proclaimed winners haha lol. I thought you guys are good at wars but it seems that you're not. Zombies you say? that name suits you all, as you dont know how to wave or anything. just sendng all your troops…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Mizukage: “Quote from Amonkira: “Quote from Mizukage: “Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes. ” Who are you? Bye.PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two fro…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from BloodRain: “Quote from goldenknight_03: “Quote from Fenrir: “PH asked us for a "friendly" war, or they'd come looking for trouble. So we, as an alliance, have decided to take them up on the offer. Gauntlet war has been declared, I'm posting here so people can have a show. To end the war, 300 million damage must be dealt by one side to win, or one alliance surrenders (either formal, here, or everyone goes vmode). I understand half of PH just went vmode this morning after accepting the …

• How is this server?

bytehead - - Demeter Agora

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “I wonder how did this server start so far.Are there many people? Is it active? ” Yes it is active.

• COMBAT REPORT: GAGO vs Evil

bytehead - - Wars - Demeter

Quote from Lord Zogar: “why didnt you post this bytehead?? ..i am not ashamed to take a loss on such a good fight...me a 45k point player taking on a 125 k point player... I am surprised you didnt use your avoidance tactic to save more of your navy... Sea battle near Golden Marble 1 (18.02.2018 8:11:11) Lord Zogar[Evil] from Central City vs bytehead[GAGO] from Basagan P, M A N I A C, EK 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ..............…

you still there evil guys? 1million points gap? damn.. this is 11vs36 though (Hidden Content)

EVIL GUYS - LOOT PARADISE (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from teddy: “I don't know what you expected, you say you want a challenge but you run when there is an actual fight. ” Ohh teddy. I suggests that you have a little meeting with your team mates (bunch of noobs) and dont forget to include your noob leader on the meeting okay? you have to discuss things internally. on how you can make your alliance better. I have a brilliant idea on how you'll do that, disband your ally, make a new one and DONT RECRUIT THE SAME MEMBERS THAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW…

oh my.. they win the battle.. did they? haha PLEASE CLOSE THE GAP EVIL CLOWNS Battle for Destruction (12.02.2018 1:29:30) bytehead[GAGO] from Vino -F vs Rekt[Evil] from , sig[Evil] from in vino veritas, EdgyCard[Evil] from Drunken Clam, FifthQuarter[Evil] from 5 Star Cave --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0) Sulfur Carabineer.....................1…

• Quote from teddy: “Lets be honest, this war was nothing but a joke, all you guys do is pick off all the small players in our alliance and constantly run when our bigger people end up on your islands, all i see in the cr thread is your players picking off the people 3 or even 4x smaller than yourselves. Ever since the server started you've continually bullied players to get off their islands so you can take their spots, even now you leach the miracles of the islands which you failed to bully off …

What happened to the winning team? Haha poor 33 evil clowns (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Boring... where's your big guy? the mighty todd (Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)