Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Did someone say Alpha and Beta? ” Here

• DU30 DOW SPART

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Wars - Demeter

Quote from DU30: “Don't spam here you are not even invited ” This needs no invitation, arrogant boi.

• I think only Alpha and Beta boards are able to produce some diplomacy nowadays, the rest are all just dead.

• trade ships disappearred

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Game

It happens when you transport goods and it appears to be random.Happened to me as well.

• Pirate game is severely broken

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - General

@futile Quote from futile: “Truth is, there is nothing wrong with any of that. ” In fact, there is a lot of wrong with that.There are no "many" people.I know some of the people who regularly rank in top 5.They all openly admit (on third party apps) that they use VPNs to be able to hold large chains of multi accounts which end up feeding their main account."Many people working together" is mostly a myth. Alliance coordinating to get one player to win is an exception, but it isn't fair either.It i…

• Merger

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Apollon Spam

Not kidding at all; if I was Gameforge, I would take Spidey's idea and work on it straight away.For a number of reasons: 1) This should be fairly easy to execute on technical grounds 2) It won't hurt Gameforge's profits for Ikariam - people who play on a server that resets every year will still pay.They do the same for every new server before they abandon it 3) Old servers will benefit as well 4) Gameforge will save some money by having to maintain less servers as they do right now (which is pro…

• Merger

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Apollon Spam

Quote from Mea1: “As it has been stated by several staffmembers already: No merges are planned, and when they do get planned, players will be informed. Until information is released, there are no merges planned. We all see the need for merges, but unfortunately it is not our decision on merging servers. So we all need to be patient and wait for them to again be announced. ” "No merges are planned" - can't say this if staff isn't informed about merges unless they are about to happen. This year se…

• Me and some people thought that it would be nice to have a Discord server exclusively for US Ikariam community.Most of alliances nowadays use apps like Discord in order to communicate and forums are becoming a little old.Looks like we are witnessing the same with Ikariam board here, but anyways... If you wish to join Discord server, feel free to use this link: discord.gg/KBhzWRe If you don't have Discord app and wish to download and install: discordapp.com/download (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) O…

• Merger

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Apollon Spam

Merger will happen when they decide to merge several servers and not just one.It seems likely we will be seeing many of the newer servers merge into the top three... or maybe four, this year.

• Pirate Game

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Suggestions

I don't see any imbalance here.Everyone is able to accomplish a floater.What's the issue there? It isn't dependent on score. Yes, your size and number of towns will likely play role in how large your reward is, but it is up to you to grow your towns and warehouses.That is not a question of game balance, but player progression.

• EHRO vs -Z- Hall of fame

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Wars - Boreas

You made a double thread for this one.Good fight, too bad Vaelin isn't on the winning side of it.

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - General

I believe Spidey's statement about piracy being balanced is reflected through the rewards it gives after the last revision.I agree with that.

• Server merger?

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - Boreas Spam

Quote from AntonO: “This server is dead. Not gonna invest any more of my money and time in it. I cant even fill my CTs anymore... which is just pure bull**** ” You will be on the losing end, no matter what.Your target servers will be those older servers and once you drop in, you will find yourself irrelevant because of the average account sizes over there.If you don't care about that and just want to have something happening in the game and interact with others, then no worries.Merger will defin…

• Quote from Spidey Taak: “The board censorship is sucktastic, and it's a huge reason why the Ny boards are dead. We had a major player get banned for illegal multiaccounting. His ban got lifted after a year and he was back and he promptly got banned again inside a few weeks,. We can't mention him by name and we can't discuss it at all. We can't talk freely about certain aspects of the game which should be allowed to be discussed and dear gods, we can't mention other companies games - but we're st…

Gιαɴɴιѕ - - General

Quote from lokblaze: “The game really needs to change that aspect and quickly or I will be gone. ” Does not work like that mate, sorry.Many people have left... its about profit.

• Battle for Physiology (21.04.2018 18:50:44) Freak[DREAM] from Polis vs Dr Pc Senior[GOO] from Physiology --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-40) ............................................. - Archer................................0(-100) ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-40) Swordsman..........…

• Sea battle near PolisIIII (22.04.2018 2:41:45) Freak[DREAM] from PolisIII vs Lord_Seed[C-C] from PolisIIII --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................10(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1) Steam Ram.............................120(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-9) Catapult Ship..........................15(-0) - ............................................. Rocket Ship......…

• Battle for Thebes (21.04.2018 20:42:24) Freak[DREAM] from Polis vs Lupus Regem[C-C] from Thebes --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................29(-1) - ............................................. Mortar.................................18(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6) ----------------------------…

• Battle for Thebes (21.04.2018 16:12:51) Freak[DREAM] from Polis vs Lupus Regem[C-C] from Thebes --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................0(-120) Swordsman.............................180(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-60) Hoplite..............................241(-29) - Hoplite...............................0(-120) ............................…

• Battle for GarbageTown (21.04.2018 13:01:05) Freak[DREAM] from Polis vs TheDude[C-C] from GarbageTown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-20) ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-90) Swordsman.............................270(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-60) Hoplite...............…