Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Letter From the Product Team

ImperialUser - - General

The game was better because there were more active players. With such a slow pace of development (the death of any game) folks eventually get tired and move on to something different. It's like playing Monopoly 100 times a day for months and years on end. At some point if nothing new happens you lose interest.

• Rate Ikariam

ImperialUser - - General

We need some activity in my General section for once. If this was years ago when general had more then 1 post a month it would be a different story. The thread came up disabled because a new account had posted an external link, and would of gone to la garbage without seeing the light of day. But, you know, I'm feeling lonely over here.

• Rate Ikariam

ImperialUser - - General

Great, now I've got to warn you about linking to other games. Thaaaanks. (added) OGame is also another GF game.

• Colonies distribution

ImperialUser - - General

For a builder strat, if I had to do it over again without ambrosia? Hmm... probably 4 wine towns 6 stone 1 crystal 1 sulfur You'd be bottle-necked on crystal and sulfur for upgrading GR's, but you could possibly get some trades going for them. I think you only need 3 wine towns, but wine is more useful and towards end game you'd be happier with the forth wine town and not a second crystal town. If you wanted a more balanced game you could go 4/4/2/2, but I have more patience then the average hum…

• Colonies distribution

ImperialUser - - General

So much talk about a guide I wrote up years ago, makes me feel special. Ya you can survive with 0 military for a very long time using warehouse protection. For the average raider who sees 0 military and attacks blindly, if they keep pulling 0 resources from you sooner or later they are going to just ignore you. But I'd leave 1 fire ship in every port and 1 spearman in every town. This doesn't leave you at 0 military and it causes the pillager to waste more time and resources dealing with them to…

• Rate Ikariam

ImperialUser - - General

Ya it's borderline spam/advertisement, but it's to advertise Ikariam and honestly we could use some new blood. Newbies posting external links get flagged as spam but I let it slide. If anyone wants to contest the validity of my judgement, feel free to do so here. Cause you know, being off topic is totally legit.

• Suggestion

ImperialUser - - General

Question answered, thread closed.

• You don't need to use multiple browsers unless you choose to do so. You can log into separate worlds in individual tabs. You would need multiple browsers if you had multiple accounts in the same world. Think of it like an email account, you have an active login for 1 account (lets say yahoo) but if you have a second yahoo email account you either have to log out of the first to log into the second one or use another browser to be logged into both email accounts at the same time. But if you have …

• Version 0.7.0

ImperialUser - - General

Kaleg, they will drop in lvl over time, or you can pay them tribute. IMO, not exactly bringing anything new to the game or the genre. On the other hand... omg new content in Ikariam??? This hasn't happened in years and it's a rehash of what's already a part of the game. Good job devs.

• delete

ImperialUser - - General

• Buy resources

ImperialUser - - Game

• N/A

ImperialUser - - Game

Happy to help.

• Imperial User

ImperialUser - - General

Why would mods look the other way for ambrosia spenders? We don't get any of that money.

• This is weird

ImperialUser - - General

Scores only update about once an hour iirc, that would explain why it happens.

• Imperial User

ImperialUser - - General

Excuses for not being here donating all of their time? Ya food and housing are such a lame excuse for not devoting all of our time.

• Imperial User

ImperialUser - - General

GO's and Admins are both players volunteering their time, as are all staff other then the COMA. We don't sit here waiting for reports to come in we get to them when we can. Any coincidence on the timing of when a report gets handled to other events in game is just that, a coincidence.

• If you think someone is cheating report them in the proper way, by clicking on the white flag next to their name when you have one of their towns selected. The forums are not the place to accuse people of cheating.

• Would love some more activity around here. Welcome to the forums.

• Gauntlet Wars.

ImperialUser - - Game

From reading it looks like a way to declare wars in game, no more declaring on the forums.

• Task Rewards?

ImperialUser - - General

Each task is once per day. Imo, laughable. The tasks are pointless (your either rewarded for already doing what your doing because it's a task or don't earn them) and the rewards are to little. New content would of been much better, heck achievements which do absolutely nothing is a better update imo.