Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow, A Joker called Paulos

Colby210E - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game. ” Who is she? She's a f****** legend, that's who she is. The real question is who are you? Nobody. ” I wonder how many Palace upgrades I could get from pillaging Sanmeet

• HELL vrs HFX

Colby210E - - Combat Reports - Beta

Does HFX have any fighters? Battle for chance town (04.04.2017 18:19:30) Colby210E[HELL] from MEOW vs Seiya93[-HFX-] from G4 Headquaters, don65[-HFX-] from chance town --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) Hoplite............................1973(-211) - Hoplite...............................0(-115) Balloon-Bombardier....................46(-14) - Ba…

• -HFX- Membership Count

Colby210E - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from Cute Lady: “Game date :16:03:2017 1)Aurea Lux(AuLux ) 130 1,625,686,470 2)Xtremists(-HFX- ) 146 1,613,940,278 HFX haters i can understand your situation ..who said that HFX will destroy? : :pillepalle:” You forgot to include the part that will make me "not sleep".

• -HFX- Membership Count

Colby210E - - Beta's Whine Cellar

HFX Alliance page is very broad and ugly looking. That alone should keep most people from joining.

• Quote from Khaleesi: “You are begging are my attention right now. Gold mode is boring, thanks mate, see you soon :love:” Cool Story bro

• I've cried about nothing. Simply tired of you coming into every single thread and playing your victim card so people will give you attention. ( I know, I'm giving you attention, you must love this.) I don't care about you in game, you are a waste of my time. I also don't know who your leader is nor do I care. They let you stay which is enough reason to not have to deal with them.

• You're sad.

• Quote from MosXerO: “Quote from Colby210E: “ MosCo is here?! MY MAN! ” Still kickin'.... and selling! Good to see you around again, are you playing on Ny. S_G is still going strong after all these years and servers lol. Quote from World --: “ would anyone loot these Mosco guys? I would be happy to take some free stuff from them though. -- edited: oh nevermind, good job GoCry, ” Education Time: - MosCo is a business, operated by me. There are no guys.... - I can keep my stores stocked and selling…

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Colby210E: “Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Not sure you want to....... But Khaleesi sure is standing up for herself. I am losing count on how many different threads this argument can spill over into though.” I have tried to keep it out of diplomacy but at the same time it matters not where I post, the butt boys follow my posts and they feel it's important to share This i am sorry about.” But this guy was just posting about a MOD and then you started…

• MosCo is here?! MY MAN!

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Not sure you want to....... But Khaleesi sure is standing up for herself. I am losing count on how many different threads this argument can spill over into though.” I have tried to keep it out of diplomacy but at the same time it matters not where I post, the butt boys follow my posts and they feel it's important to share This i am sorry about.” But this guy was just posting about a MOD and then you started attacking him here?

• Jedi Vs 1776

Mara Jade led this epic battle Sea battle near ISRAEL (29.07.2016 6:12:34) Colby210E[JEDI] from Polis, BETHANY, Mara Jade[JEDI] from BETHANY, Lan Estates 4, Lan Estates 2 vs recolito[1776] from ISRAEL --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................1482(-553) - Ram-Ship.............................0(-1503) ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................0(-120) Mortar Ship......…

• Quote from devo13az: “(Hidden Content)” Always showing off

• Well it'sQuote from King Rikkorod: “I, King Rikkorod, Diplomat of PH alliance announces to end the war. I know our General had already express on ending the war and I just want to announce them formally. We have achieved our goal and that is to know our Military coordination. We are ending it not because of some alliance want us to end it, but we have achieve the results we want to see. Now some of you guys might call it "bullying", but for us it is a Military Exercise. Not matter how big or sma…

• PH players aren't known for common sense. They also don't have the skills to fight opponents with the same skills, as in income and research.

• Jedi Vs 1776

Sea battle near Thermopylae-CT (22.07.2016 18:12:22) aladdin[1776] from 005 vs Dennis[JEDI] from XXX, Colby210E[JEDI] from Gold, Padmé Amidala[JEDI] from Galil, MusterEif --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship..............................502(-0) ............................................. - Fire Ship............................1519(-0) Mortar Ship...........................0(-122) -…

• Jedi Vs 1776

Sea battle near Thebes-CT (22.07.2016 8:13:49) Colby210E[JEDI] from The Cook, YodaLogic[JEDI] from The Cook vs Leonideous[1776] from Thebes-CT, aladdin[1776] from 011, hitokage[1776] from Dementasia -CT-, Psychopolis-CT- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................1220(-24) - Ram-Ship..............................64(-72) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................22(-…

• Jedi Vs 1776

Preview Battle for DEATHVILLE (21.07.2016 22:45:54) Colby210E[JEDI] from DEATH HEIGHTS vs dan899[1776] from DEATHVILLE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................318(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-50) Swordsman..........................1395(-290) - Swordsman..........................285(-1870) Hoplite............................3330(-126) - Hoplite...............................0(-408) Morta…

• Jedi Vs 1776

Battle for DEATHVILLE (21.07.2016 20:23:18) Colby210E[JEDI] from DEATH HEIGHTS vs dan899[1776] from DEATHVILLE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................275(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................50(-0) Swordsman..........................1408(-240) - Swordsman..........................2155(-240) Hoplite............................3284(-616) - Hoplite.............................408(-949) Gyrocopter..…

• Dow - Jedi Vs 1776

Colby210E - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from Khaleesi: “Ben you let me down, you jump on the band wagon of the troll boys, anyone can make claims but does it make it true? Did outlaw send me nudes? Hell no! Just because I said it it does not mean it is true, just like death threats, I never made any, in fact I have never seen any so hush yourself. Rima, I take it you work vogue? You are finest thing on Ikariam? Come on boo boo, if you so fine then show me your pic? Exactly, now hush! Me having an opinion on war does not mean it'…