Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ragnarok: “The only reason the alliance name isn't on the combat reports is because he left the alliance before I copied the reports. As you know, reports in your log will change if the person changes names or alliances. I don't know how to prove he was in your alliance still when I pillaged him without you admitting it, as I have no way to check the exact time he left. I will however count it as a win for us that you seem to be losing members over this war. ” If you are such a tough …

• DREAM DOW CS

CHUCK NORRIS - - Wars - Demeter

btw cronus,good job on getting yourself slaughtered,never though someone can be so dumb in my life. And btw,3 of the members I attacked by my own are my size,what do you have to tell about that?

• Part 1-he ran away Battle for Constantionople (09.02.2018 18:43:22) CHUCK NORRIS[DREAM] from Polis vs DeterJohn[C-S] from Cupcake, CassioBoston[C-S] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................73(-61) ............................................. - Spearman.............................18(-181) Swordsman............................672(-64) - Swordsman.......…

• DREAM DOW CS

Quote from Cronus: “Lol, you guys are too funny. Look at your CRs and you can see just how pathetic you really are. None of you fight fair, you team up against a lot smaller people then brag about being so amazing, you use bombardiers when no one in our alliance even has those yet, and instead of engaging in a fight on your island, you block people from coming in to even the odds even when it was essentially 2 (would have been 3 but you blockaded the 3rd from fully getting on the island because …

• Quote from Cronus: “Frozen, That's what happens when your alliance has time to prepare and declare war on another alliance 1 hour in advance. Oh and don't forget to mention the facts that that big battle you won was 4 vs 8 and you guys had prepared enough to activate your forges. Lets see how well you do in a few days after those forges are down! In the meantime, enjoy! In the words of your ally, HOKAGE: COME AT ME BRO! Oh, and P.S. Thanks OldMeanMan for the fight. Really it was his troops and m…

• Firstly,The killing of some C-S members,Yummy Yummy Battle for DaBurg (09.02.2018 2:21:54) STAN[DREAM] from Crystal, CHUCK NORRIS[DREAM] from Cincinnati 1, Crystal, Redwood vs Scripter[C-S] from DaBurg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................0(-325) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-80) Hoplite.........…

• DREAM DOW CS

Not a good idea to mess with me or my alliance

• Just saying... :) >:)

CHUCK NORRIS - - Apollon Spam

Quote from Backspace: “Chucky couldn't hurt a fly” Man you hurt my feelings

• declare war with PSST

CHUCK NORRIS - - Diplomacy - Apollon

I am not active at all as I was in my prime and I was offline for 2 days and the best the VIETS could come with is that CR The enemy has FORGE WHILE I DON'T Sea battle near Come at me bro (18.06.2016 4:02:35) dongsang12[V N] from Pumapolis vs CHUCK NORRIS[Psst] from Come at me bro --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-55) - Ram-Ship..............................45(-19) Fire Ship.....................…

• I miss skull collector my Love from Sigma ah...old times

• Name the Spam Section!

CHUCK NORRIS - - Asklepios Spam

Asklelptus

• GOW

CHUCK NORRIS - - Asklepios Spam

GOW IS BACK AGAIN OH NO! GOWDOWW this server is doomed lol

• Alliances.

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “Were you allies with Chuck Norris? Quote from SoftPanda: “Quote from Colby210E: “You asked, and I know you from awhile back. I was leader of FREE but I do not have time to run an ally, so we merged with FVN. ” Good to know Colby. I like to keep all my doors open, even the unlikely entrances.” ” Wow I am so famous BTW grim,your signature reminds me of black shadow,the only difference is that his was cooler

• Just saying... :) >:)

Quote from The Abomination: “I see chuck has a new fan how's this game bro?” All is cool abo,nice to see you are still checking here sometimes bro

• Quote from Dorkman: “Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Good luck mates :D” Thanks Chuck! With even barbarians fighting alongside VN's, we definitely need lady luck on our side. :lolbash:” That's cheating

• Good luck mates

• Best Islands on Server

Quote from SoftPanda: “Thanks Weezy. Playing here? It's been awfully quiet thus far. Where's Chuck Norris when you need him? I need to continue working on my islands then! I want to have some of the best of the server.” I am here

• Sea battle near VN-Earth (27.02.2016 10:46:01) Lord BlackThorn[Psst] from VN-Earth, BARA[Eris] from musbor1, VN-Earth, CHUCK NORRIS[Eris] from World War Z, VN-Earth, ULTRAS[Eris] from VN-Earth, VNN[Eris] from musbor1, Reach, SPQR[NEXUS] from Azreal, Gods Angel[Psst] from dntspymeattckme vs annguyen[V N] from VN3, Atl_takashi[V N] from K1_BP, TheFallen[V N] from Paradise, Seawish[V N] from VN-Earth, Why Not, K5_KoW[V N] from Why Not, ShuU[V N] from VN3, Why Not, VN-Earth, TheDark[V N] from VN-Ear…

• Quote from Dorkman: “You are so poor man I think that is good at least i dont have to worry about my resources. hahahaaha :phatgrin:” Yeah..You have been robbed in the past already,I feel ya bro You can quote btw.

• Quote from Atl_Takashi: “if you did not run away like the previous battle” when did I run?