Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Draco must be new to Alpha. Alpha as a whole has always ridiculed anyone lame enough to post CRs on inactive players during a war. It shows zero skill, and of course they have a ton of resources, they are inactive. And players go inactive all the time now, and some eventually come back. I don't think kicking inactives is a priority in this dying game. Maybe YOUR home secretary finds great joy in going into embassy and checking for inactives constantly, but I don't think most leaders in this game…

• I have to agree. So far these boards look terrible to me. I assume you worked on graphics and setup before just putting the board out here, so I'm assuming this is the final product. It seems even the boards will be getting the same downgrades that you put out in the game. Did you test these forums with a large audience before putting it out? Did you not ask if you could even fit all the different forum topics before switching? Apparently you have to already start deleting forums instead of bein…

• Is Alpha Dead!?

CheckMate - - Diplomacy - Alpha

That would be a rage quit If only MS could actually die off that quickly, but that was him giving up and firing military.

• Am I too small for Alpha?

CheckMate - - Alpha Lounge

Naw, you can be just fine. There are players with smaller accounts. 1 mill + is a good starting account. The players with huge accounts are bigger noobs than a lot of the smaller accounts anyways, they just all play the pirate game and like to build. If you are good at piracy, you can easily grow your account to be just as big before you know it. But it all really depends on what you are looking for in a server. If you can give us an idea of that, then maybe we can better recommend if Alpha is f…

• If he fought without complaining, crying, boasting, accusing, etc. Then maybe he would get some credit. But no one likes a sore loser.

• And here I thought Hendrik couldn't lose any more brain cells. Apparently WLS has knocked all sense out of him. Hendrik always tries to come up with some dumb excuse as to why he is losing, but it always just makes him look worse. He probably asks people in his alliance NOT to help him so he can maybe look like he is a victim in his eyes. It is an alliance war, and as Elmo stated, he will accept a 1 v 1 after war if you raise the stakes so you can't just run and hide when he comes after you. But…

• Sea battle near Redlands (21.03.2017 1:10:37) Check[HoR] from Colton, Tongatapu vs William Wallace[PHNX] from Redlands --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................360(-36) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-144) Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-25) Steam Ram.............................201(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-5) Fire …

• Sea battle near Redlands (20.03.2017 17:05:09) Check[HoR] from Tongatapu vs William Wallace[PHNX] from Redlands --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................126(-24) - Ram-Ship.............................395(-36) Fire Ship.............................18(-54) - Fire Ship............................167(-95) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................413(-0) Steam Ram...…

• Battle for Neverland (19.03.2017 4:35:07) Check[HoR] from one vs Bigbang323 from , hoangvan[PHNX] from Wine1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................500(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-109) Hoplite..............................468(-32) - Hoplite...............................0(-219) Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-30) ...............…

• BONES = Thank you, BONES, for giving our guys a fun few weeks before the holidays. I am glad to see that there was no real drama and everyone did what they could. We saw a lot of troops fight and die, which is always fun. No running from BONES, which was awesome. I am glad we got a chance to get to know this new alliance on Alpha.

• HoR vs BONES CRs

CheckMate - - Combat Reports - Alpha

HOR I wanted to get some kind of action in this war. It has been fun fighting BONES so far. Sea battle near Chubbo Guerra (08.12.2016 3:09:19) Burnemdown[BONES] from Sorric vs Check[HoR] from Queenland, eyemackie[HoR] from Murder Mitten, Mizukage[HoR] from I am Mizukage, NVader[HoR] from BoneNwHoRe --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-146) - Ram-Ship.............................894(-12) ............…

• Haha, Whitbis, I just took a better look at our declaration... indeed our Diplomat seems to have a dirty subconscious. If we win, we want a bush with bones inserted. And if we lose, we put a symbolic HOR on some bones? Either way, I think he is getting some pleasure out of this.

• Typically whoever gets the actual victory would post the CR, but sometimes people who do more damage post the CR, ESPECIALLY if the battle only ended because someone hit colossus. As long as it gets posted by someone, I think that is what matters so we have an accurate damage/loot total when the war is over.

• I haven't prepared if that makes you feel better . As you said, hard to find time for this game lately. I think a lot of us have been busy and barely had time to read all the circs. I haven't seen that much prep on our end (definitely no strategy has been discussed), and as mizu says, our players tend to keep high MS scores at times. I think by "Friendly" he was just trying to keep the declaration light and with high hopes of having a fun war with you guys. Our old leaders never believed in war …

• Still "playing"... aka moving wine occasionally, reading messages, and thinking how much Gameforge sucks at improving Ikariam. Yet, I still wait around hoping that they finally have an update worthwhile again. Not that I really want to get that involved in the game again. It can be a total time suck, and I am limited on time lately. I've been playing since 2008 I believe.

• VNS Declares War on HoR

I haven't been able to help in this war, but I took the time today to count up the CR totals to get an overview of how the war has been going so far. Some rough stats from the CR thread: Damage done to HOR members: 1,030,696 Damage done to VNS members: 1,535,314 HOR is winning by more than 500,000. That doesn't include ANY loot... which we are also clearly dominating if you look through CRs. I was also curious how alliance size compared in this war and it does seem like it is pretty even. #9 vs…

• New Feature - Input Needed!

CheckMate - - General

Dastard

• Implement a way to list units in black market just for alliance members. It would be nice to know I could list units for sale without an enemy or neutral force coming and taking units listed for friendlies. Right now we have to list only when we know each other is online and ready to buy at minimum price. But some suppliers can't be online that often to monitor so it would be a nice feature to be able to listed just for your alliance. Same thing could go for resources as well in trading post, bu…

• Dear VNS.........

Great post, June! After this issue came up, everyone in HOR also discussed what was considered leeching in today's game... and we decided there really couldn't be any hard rule for the mines. Especially when we have people that warp all their towns constantly and so why would they care to really try and level them up. Temple leeching is really the bigger issue nowadays as that can be detrimental to someone, hence why it is purposely done during war-times to the enemy. That one is quite simple, 1…