Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 968.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thread closed as it is disregarded.

• Lambda Board is now open! New World Board

• POST IF YOU LOVE THE SPEED SERVER

lostdreamer - - 2009

:closingdance: I like the speedserver as well. If you would like to continue this discussion, please start one in the spamboard or a server spamboard. thank you! ~lostdreamer

• -PvP-

lostdreamer - - 2009

Closed as requested.

• nevermind

lostdreamer - - 2009

Okie dokie. Thread closed. threadclosed

• Defeater VS Gauntlet

lostdreamer - - 2009

This can fall under a "general" diplomacy thread. However, as such that it is in the diplomacy board, diplomacy board rules apply (aka no spamming). Defeater, if you would like this thread moved elsewhere, please let me or a moderator know.

• -PvP- Vs FATE

lostdreamer - - 2009

War ended, thread closed.

• Scripted PvP vs FATE

lostdreamer - - 2009

War declared over by Fact. Thread closed as requested.

• I search player irretrievably^^

lostdreamer - - 2009

This belongs in the account exhange forum...Moving...

• Occupation Bug (Need Helps!)

lostdreamer - - 2009

As to ashoka's response: Has anyone else tried this? Maybe this would be a workaround for the issue if it works....more often than not.

• Hrm..just a thought, but relating to this: Quote: “3. Cultural Treaties showing as a negative number Cultural goods stay in your museum for 3 more days after the treaty ends so you can't attack him during that time. Related Thread: Cultural Treaty Cancellation Issue” Could it be that they when they go inactive, you are stuck with them for those three days after they are deleted?

• Population Drop

lostdreamer - - 2009

Also, population losses can occur when your TH is maxed out on people. you then will begin to lose people (not in the extreme that you are describing, tho, but you do lose people) Are your TH level's maxed out in people? Corruption free? Citizens all in workers/academies? Built any troops? (you said no before) Anyone attacking you or you attacking anyone? Have you had to...max out your workers again..like you log on and hte bar isn't maxed out, but you had left your account before and they were?

• Wonder update

lostdreamer - - 2009

1. Wonder Bug - Every time you donate money to the wonder on your island, the amount needed for a blessing goes up. It also goes up every second without donations. (solution: Do not donate money to the wonders at this point in time) Please make sure you read the stickied Other Bug Official Reported Bugs and Common Issues Game Version 3.1 thread in the future. This is an inactive feature that has been around for the past year. threadclosed

• Troops scattering for no reason

lostdreamer - - 2009

Thread closed as a thread was already open on this. Also, make sure you are using a prefix when opening a bug thread. Other thread here: Other Bug Troops scattered while just sitting in allied town with Garrison Rights?

• My Ikariam Theta Is my World

lostdreamer - - 2009

Please look, in the future to see if there is another thread on this and also check the official bug list sticky. Quote: “2.Browser Issues: Islands not displaying, slider bars not working, etc (missing island issue) First, try to clear your cache as this solves most issues, however, if that doesn't work, disable your scripts, if that still doesn't work, try the opposing browser (Internet explorer people try Firefox and vice versa). Some say that uninstalling your firefox browser entirely and rei…

• Occupation Bug (Need Helps!)

lostdreamer - - 2009

Cross: What is the name of the player you are occupying? (internal reporting needs the name)

• How can i report someone?

lostdreamer - - 2009

Well, if he is bashing you, you can report him by oticket (here: support.ikariam.com/) However, make sure you review the bashing rules as if he isn't bashing you...you can't report him/her for bashing. (more than 6 attacks on one of your towns in a 24 hour period)

• Logging in using cellphones

lostdreamer - - 2009

You need to send a support ticket into your GO for your server thru the link provided above telling them you are going to be using your cell phone to log into ikariam. Then they note your game account for it.

• Messages that refuse to go away

lostdreamer - - 2009

Hrm...it doesn't say it is fixed, we'll have to see if anyone else if having the issue still then. My suggestion was going to be "stop deleting them" for the time being.

• Messages that refuse to go away

lostdreamer - - 2009

What happens if you don't delete them and just leave them there? (second note, one more post of a word repeated a million times is getting a warning as that makes it VERY difficult to read this thread. If you want help, that is not the way to proceed) Added to official bug list (recognized)