Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 459.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My alignment had nothing to do with it. You'd have got that post whether I was town or scum. In fact, the only thing that stopped me from making it earlier was that I *was* scum. If I'd been town you'd probably have got it with both barrels a lot sooner.

• To everyone - we have enough wiggle room still in this game. By all means, please vote for me. It'll get me out of this increasingly frustrating game. Then when I flip town you'll see how Zullu tried this exact trick last game - when he was scum. I'm too damn soft for my own good. I said early on that I wasn't going to fall for his tactic a second time, but damn me if I haven't let him go far too long with his crap again in this game without voting for him.

• @Zullu - your points in order. I'm literally grinding my teeth here as I write this, by the way. 1. When the hell have I had time to hunt for scum? I've done what I can, but I have limited time here and every damn time I come online you're there picking at some imaginary thing about me. I'd start swearing at this point if this @$%@$ board would let me. I'll remind you (even thought apparently bringing up a past game is somehow scummy to you as well), that I got accused of the same thing in the l…

• And there it is. I'm not sure how my defence could be called lacklustre - I literally have nothing to defend against. Your accusations are entirely baseless. I've said that numerous times. Other people have also said that your accusations against me amount to nothing. Your entire case is based on me saying that I thought you were mildly suspicious for jumping on my check-in post - for, get this, being just like everyone else's check-in posts. lol So I wonder why mine got singled out and not one …

• @Zullu - yeah, I get accused of buddying in every damn game I play in. It's because I have the balls to point out when people are acting like town. As soon as I do, I get people (sometimes scum, sometimes other town) pointing fingers at me as though I've done something heinous. If that's the best you can come up with to vote for me, by all means go ahead.

• #97 @SP – you ask why I have you as a town lean. It’s probably not much more than a personal feeling because you had the guts to stand up for me against Zullu. Just as I tend to view with suspicion those who attack me with no basis, I also tend to view favourably those who appear to recognise that I’m town. It’s not a very logical way to play, I know, and leaves me open to early manipulation but in the early game stages that’s pretty much all I have to go on. If it’s any consolation, I’m always …

• I feel like we're running around in circles. @bam - a vote with no reason at all does nobody any good. Turkeh has hardly even posted at all in this game - or is that why you're voting for her? If so, you should at least say so. I'm always leery of people who vote with zero reasons. @Kaleg - I understand why you voted for bam, but I want to hear him give us a reason. @Maul - if the Jesse kill was a frame job on you it was a pretty poor frame. For what it's worth, you're coming across to me like t…

• @Zullu - "instead of simply explaining myself"? Thanks for that laugh. You claimed that me checking in and making a spam vote was somehow suspicious. I pointed out how utterly ludicrous that was and that your attack on me gave me a "small nugget" of suspicion your way. You then voted for me for daring to say that I found it a little bit suspicious that you were trying to base a case on absolutely nothing at all. If that's the stance you wish to continue, then by all means go ahead. I'm done tryi…

• @Maul & Zullu - I've been putting some thought into the mechanic, and unfortunately it's pretty much as Zullu said. I considered that we should all just announce who we're visiting, but it would be too easy for scum to exploit that knowledge. On the down side, if nobody knows who anyone is visiting and the scum activate their PGO, then we won't know who someone targeted if they die. We don't even know if we'll be able to differentiate from their night kill and their PGO kill - both might just sh…

• Quote from Zullu: “But I do like how you mention that going after someone for normal behavior is not a good thing. Last game was normal behavior for me, it just ended up that I was anti townie. To me, you had been making some mistakes and I was calling you out on it. I typically do that no matter the side I am on. It is because of things like this, contradicting yourself, simply becoming suspicious of someone simply because they questioned a post that I am not going to remove my vote for now.” Y…

• Quote from Zullu: “So because I was anti townie last game and doing my usual play style of calling out people on what I find suspicious I am thus anti townie again? I am sorry but that kind of thinking is so easy to get you tripped up. What one person does/was in a previous game has no indication on the current game. The fact that you would bring last game up now makes me think I am right in placing my vote on you. And no, had you simply said something and not tossed in the...I am suspicious of …

• @Zullu - it seems you have a very short memory. You tried this with me in the last game. You poked at me for silly things, I responded, and regardless of how I responded you called my responses suspicious. And yet it turned out you were scum trying to build a case against me all game, and I was town. Here you are doing the exact same thing. So yeah, damn straight I find you suspicious. Last game I gave you the benefit of the doubt with your needling far too many times. I'm not falling for it aga…

• *goes Why do I never spot typos until after I hit submit? *sigh*

• Ok, Zullu has grabbed my attention for trying to make a case out of the random spam votes. We do this in every game - first post is checking in and usually casting some sort of random vote, generally on someone who doesn't already have a vote on them. It's our standard ice-breaker. But Zullu thinks he can make a case out of it? My first little nugget of suspicion foes on Zullu for grasping at straws.

• Well, I feel like I must welcome the new players. vote: Xarius Anybody whose name starts with an X is clearly scum. Sorry, Kaleg: is clearly an Underworld Thug.

• Mod a Game

Heather - - The Mafia Game

Sure, Kaleg. Intermed or Advanced?

• Mod a Game

And I dug back and found the PM you sent me, baka. I think it's more of an intermediate for sure. And then, only because it's an open setup.

• Mod a Game

Ok. Well, if FA doesn't want to mod, then baka will be next, followed by Zullu.

• Mod a Game

Ah, sorry baka. I forgot about that one. When I'm checking who's up next I only look in this thread. I can slot you in before Zullu, if Zullu doesn't mind. Or after Zullu, if you're OK with waiting a little longer. Or... you know, there's nothing to say we can't have a beginner and an advanced running at the same time.

• Mod a Game

Great! I've popped myself in after that. According to her profile, FA's last visit was April 30th, so if we haven't heard from her in a couple of days maybe we'll just go ahead and Zullu can start signups.