Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 459.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KAPZ WINS Battle for Sulfur City > (23.02.2017 20:30:27) > ahmed 3ss1m[KAPZ] from Menxoria S1 > vs > Birthstar3013[WLS] from Sulfur City > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0) > ............................................. - Cook...................................25(-0) > ............................................. - Wall..................…

• He hit the V-mode after I attacked him all day. Sad! Battle for Z-2-F (24.02.2017 20:04:41) ICECUBE[WLS] from Sulfur 4 vs Blackbeard[KAPZ] from Z-2-F, Z-2-W-P --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................252(-84) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................396(-0) ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0) Swordsman...........................694(-600) - Swordsman..…

• KAPZ WINS Posting for minoga n the 24.02.2017 19:23 minoga wrote: > Sea battle near Cahal > (24.02.2017 16:29:07) > minoga[KAPZ] from Brion, Hymen, ψ JAPAN ψ > vs > Omelete[WLS] from Broadbeach > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Ram-Ship.............................177(-45) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-81) > Fire Ship............................68(-100) - Fire Ship...............................0(-9) > Mortar Ship...…

• KAPZ WINS He hit Colossus but not a problem. Sea battle near sulfur1 (24.02.2017 18:49:54) ICECUBE[WLS] from Sulfur 2, sulfur1 vs Blackbeard[KAPZ] from Z-2-F, Sulfur 4, DonDieB4MeOhaha --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................108(-252) - Ram-Ship.............................50(-190) Fire Ship..............................3(-87) - Fire Ship............................38(-227) Mortar Ship......................…

• KAPZ WINS Sea battle near Sulfur City > (23.02.2017 20:09:52) > ahmed 3ss1m[KAPZ] from New Sulfur, Menxoria S1, Vermonia > vs > Birthstar3013[WLS] from Sulfur City > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Ram-Ship............................273(-209) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-450) > ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-55) > ............................................…

• KAPZ WINS Posting for ahmed. . Battle for New Sulfur > (23.02.2017 14:55:55) > ahmed 3ss1m[KAPZ] from Menxoria S1 > vs > Birthstar3013[WLS] from New Sulfur > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. > Swordsman.............................150(-0) - ............................................. > Hoplite...............................330(-0) - ....…

• Huh? Is that another of this "post truth" BS that's very popular these days? We got, what, like 30 millions damage ahead of you? I'd say it was rather humiliating for Lost. I wasn't part in it, I was busy irl back than, but KAPZ did fine without me - makes me proud of my friends. Are you proud of your alliance for losing 30 millions in damage score in the CRs? Whatever. I'm not going to discuss that anymore. Let's focus on WLS, HoR and all these alliances. Let's have some fun. Long live Lost! :l…

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “For anyone who thought Alpha was dead, this is your wake up call. For anyone who thinks provoking WLS is a good idea, you're about to see what the Lotus Society can do to an alliance or three ... or more... For WLS and HoR, you know we're behind you 100%. Good luck and Happy Hunting. JuneBarcarolle Lost Leader” How come Lost didn't get in it? Don't you wanna get your revenge after your last humiliation with KAPZ? Lost can talk but are they any good when it comes to do…

• It gets boring without a good fight, doesn't it? Long story short, we in KAPZ were looking for an alliance to DOW and we targeted WLS. We wanted a limited duration war at the beginning, just for the fun of it and to avoid getting inactive. WLS said they won't have a "friendly war" with us and we considered another target, until everything escalated a few days ago and there are attacks from both sides, all over the place. Tension has been rising and there's no going back - KAPZ declares war. This…

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Blackbeard - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I need 150 Ct's

• Quote from Dekcus: “I was curious on that Walter I am thinking that gr-al cost the war, which gave us the higher points. Pretty impressive numbers by your alliance!” yeah the Italians are good. We have also focused on BP and GR-AL, if we only DOWd ITALY and focus only on them, I'm sure the results would of been different. Maybe another time. Now I think we should all take David Munter's advice and prepare for the server merge. Why not give our new neighbors a nice warm welcome to the new server

• Quote from K-9: “WAR DAMAGE FINAL TOTAL as of Post 346 Re-check. I went back through all 18 pages to check damages for someone and discovered an error. Post 167 (BP) lady jenny 23:35:24 is the same as post 346 #11 (BP) King Bruxe. Kapz will be subtracted 527,360 and BP will be subtracted 583,680. Post 168 (BP) lady jenny 12:27:11 is the same as post 346 #10 (BP) King Bruxe. Kapz will be subtracted 1,531,120 and BP will be subtracted 1,805,015. I apologize to all 4 alliances, this was an oversigh…

• The CR Thread can be closed now.

• As Dekcus said, it was pretty close. Good CR's from both sides. I want to thank GR-AL, BP and ITALY for keeping the trash talk to a minimum and say congrats for the good sportsmanship. We sure enjoyed it, I hope you enjoyed it too.

• Quote from Walter-Augusto: “Thanks a lot. If Italy will have battles going on in this hour, from 4.59 p.m. will withdraw all the fighting and prepare to toast along with all the friends and enemies.” Adversaries, not enemies

• Well I posted the DOW at 4:59 p.m. ika time; tomorrow, the 9th of October 4:59 the war is officially over but I don't know whether I can be online at that time to post the end of the war. Anyway take this as an official announcement.

• Battle for RetsinoXwri (02.10.2014 21:52:45) Blackbeard[KAPZ] from OinoXwri vs empeiros[Gr-Al] from RetsinoXwri --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................555(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................34(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ------------…

• Battle for KrasoXwri (02.10.2014 12:19:42) Blackbeard[KAPZ] from OinoXwri vs empeiros[Gr-Al] from KrasoXwri --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................324(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ----------------…

• Battle for KrasoXwri (01.10.2014 19:08:35) Blackbeard[KAPZ] from OinoXwri vs empeiros[Gr-Al] from KrasoXwri --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................420(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................1846(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................419(-5) - ............................................. Steam Giant.....…

• Posting for Mix Sea battle near terry7 > (01.10.2014 5:27:18) > Mix[KAPZ] from Fort Campbell, AngelDuck[KAPZ] from Bora Bora, terry7, Vendon Kuqi[KAPZ] from Fort Campbell, Patrickghost[KAPZ] from Fort Campbell, terry7, БЛАГОДАТЬ, WTO[KAPZ] from ВИФАНИЯ > vs > King-Bruxe[-BP-] from HERMES-WN, terry1[-BP-] from terry7, terry9, terry10 > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Balloon Carrier......................146(-18) - Balloon Carrier..…