Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HELL vrs HFX

navy seals - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Chekov (22.10.2016 18:09:18) Navy Seals[HELL] from Chekov, Enterprise vs King Cole[-HFX-] from PreppyPlayhouse --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................16(-14) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-33) Fire Ship.............................50(-20) - Fire Ship..............................0(-34) Steam Ram..............................16(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-1…

• HELL vrs HFX

navy seals - - Combat Reports - Beta

ea battle near Enterprise (22.10.2016 5:47:51) -KHAN-[-HFX-] from SULFUR1-H, SULFUR2 FORGE, chance town, Polis, White wine vs Navy Seals[HELL] from Enterprise, Kirk, Spock --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-381) - Ram-Ship............................313(-364) Fire Ship.............................0(-438) - Fire Ship...........................129(-521) Mortar Ship...........................120(-6) …

• New barbarians

navy seals - - Beta's Whine Cellar

i thought khalessi and daisy were a tag team.... thought you could handle a small puny alliance belonging to alhazred. all you seem to do is throw big puffs of air at everyone. Attack when people are off guard and or not expecting to be attacked. As i see it you guys are instigators and provokers, and when you are about to lose, you go and hide. you have attacked an island which has players that re peaceful to each other. And you get upset when they attack you back???? move off the island with y…

• New barbarians

i think the ikariam boards have godly water protection...... i am still in HELL...

• New barbarians

another flood?

• New barbarians

why not you both just join your own alliance together and drop bad and unbob tags, you cause more problems for your alliance mates when you want to prove a point that is not backed up by your alliances.?

• New barbarians

happy holidays to all. i am not a trash talker.. i play the game as it rolls. its nice to post crs against a player who was not expecting to be attacked unprovoked. I dont usually post or read the boards... that is why i was not aware of the differences between everyone. vmode is a strategy available if people wish to use it for that reason or another. i went vmode 1 since 2010. vacation to dominican! if you want to continue to attack me i suggest you tell roku that that is your intentions and n…

• looking for a position..

navy seals - - Archive - Beta

It is with sad regret that my services with HFX will be ending as DIplomat. I have had a great time working with all players past and present. The time has now come for me toresign my postion and gradually move on in the game My services as a diplomat are going to be available to BETA server. please message me if you are in need of a player that knows how to deal with conflict in house or against other alliances. I have been good at what i do, and most of theta knows how i play and speak the tru…

• Hunter

Do you wanna build a snowman?

• Hunter

Spaceballs! Ludicrious speed! im barf! im a Mawg. Im half man half dog..... Im my own best friend. I hope everyone starts to settle down again and have fun within the game. Thank goodness they condensed the servers to create space for more...... WTHECK???? have a great day everyone.

• Im just curious as to why Svana keeps name calling me Baby Seals...? i dont think we ever really had a conversation or crossed paths in the past.... I cannot see the reason she is name calling me? I never hurt her or called her names. It seems that all parties really need to grow up a little and then things can be discussed. Why do some of the players continue to name call others.... its not funny, its actually a little confusing reading posts as i lose track of who you are referring to.

• HI everyone ( and i mean everyone as there are some people from other worlds coming to read the saga....) I like playing Ikariam and have made friends all around the world. Has anyone really been threatened in real life by HUNTER, TIGER, BWL or any other players from either side? I am not aware. I understand gameforge has not been keeping the game civil between players and there is not a lot we can do except speak out. Often our voice doesnt do a damn thing as it would seem. I consider ikariam t…

• GHOST vs HFX

navy seals - - Theta

might be missing 1 or 2 crs.... but he dropped close to 12,000 in military score. Battle for Ginaburg (21.01.2015 4:58:19) Navy Seals[HFX] from mixed gas vs TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Ginaburg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-350) ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-50) Balloon-Bombardier.............…

• GHOST vs HFX

navy seals - - Theta

The players just like getting under your skin. It seems to work. Hfx players listen pretty much to me. They have kept off of Drew since he took GHOST tag as per my requests. We do want closure, but we will not bow to any demands. Why are we burning gold? Because GHOST keeps running from the fight. And when there is a fight, bang goes the colossus. If you want to say GHOST is defeating HFX ... ya they are .....in saving GOLD. AS i said before, when you want to stop the fighting.... i will tell HF…

• GHOST vs HFX

navy seals - - Theta

one more TODAY. Sea battle near Stoner (30.12.2014 16:57:17) Navy Seals[HFX] from LuLuville, steel toe boots vs TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Stoner --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................201(-30) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-151) Fire Ship............................228(-21) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50) Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship...................…

• good job King Cole

navy seals - - Theta

here are some more............somebody is gonna get drunk on all that wine........ Sea battle near Kargath (24.12.2014 19:20:38) King Cole[HFX] from 老虎是个胆小鬼, Forges-les-Eaux vs Mizukage[GHOST] from Kargath --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship.............................6(-118) - Fire Ship..............................9(-21) Mortar Ship...........................122(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................17(-80) Steam Ram...…

• GHOST vs HFX

navy seals - - Theta

Thank you for getting me up to speed. Hfx did not become 2nd from GHOST. It was AJB and her buddies deciding to leave the alliance. Thats what brought down our ranking. But its ok to be number 2. WE are fine with that. Congratulations to TNT. We decided from the beginning not to post our crs on your thread. WE decided after your alliance as a whole chose not to want to end this fight that we put up a thread of our own. We have many crs that we kept in our own internal forums. We will post some m…

• GHOST vs HFX

navy seals - - Theta

Colossus........................ Sea battle near Doom (28.12.2014 19:47:43) Navy Seals[HFX] from Red wine vs TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Doom --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................10(-10) - Ram-Ship...............................8(-27) Fire Ship..............................49(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50) Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - ...................................…

• some more

navy seals - - Theta

Sea battle near Doom (11.08.2014 19:47:17) T I G E R from BobGainey vs TX_BiGuN from Doom --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................17(-13) - Ram-Ship..............................40(-60) ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................0(-1) Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - ............................................. ----------------------------------…

• So after speaking to CoUstes of GHOST, asking if he is ready to stop this war that they set upon us without meeting any of their demand, they have chosen to continue the attacks on us. We will start posting combat reports. Sea battle near Bearville (24.12.2014 3:38:06) Navy Seals[HFX] from Doom vs TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Bearville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................557(-18) - Ram-Ship....................…