Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This exchange is why I hate the staff and the players both. You'll have to figure out why, if I actually type it out I'll get a warning.

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “You've been in vmode for weeks letting others fight your war for you... ” The war Jokerz started and you guys pursued and formed an entire alliance over, to stop us from pillaging Beta. Please tell me how this is my war.

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “Qui-Gon[JEDI] from O Cool Grape vs Khaleesi[CREW] from Drogon ” Down to one CR a week, worst war ever.

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “and what is the status of Iniquity's account? ” I'm right here, baby. Quote from CoUstes: “Even though SobberTM has his very own thread, he just cannot keep out of all the other threads which have nothing to do with his sobbing tantrums. SobberTM, go back to your own thread to cry like a little baby! ” Sober was in X for YEARS and is always welcome in my threads.

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Not to nit pick or anything, but you were the ones who brought in BE, SMILE, and UnBoB. Unless I missed something in the 5 pages of this thread, those "accounts" weren't attacking you until you declared a lootathon on them: ” Those alliances were always involved. They were suppliers for Jedi. The Jedi members came from those alliances. They thought to protect their suppliers by creating a new alliance. I will have none of it. Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “While I'm sure…

• I thank you for training our farms how to be leaner. You're building a better Crew. Any other info you need on where to find these guys, you let me know.

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “Your leader has the same combat report. You can verify the damage with him. ” He sent me the screen shot, it's legitimate, I'm just at a loss to explain it. After ten years of playing this game, my opinion is this isn't possible. That's just not how fights work. Unforged speedboats are simply ineffective against forged ones? Steam rams are ineffective as well? Usually it slants the battle 15% or so in the other guy's favor, it doesn't just make the entire battle one sided…

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “Nice ratio on this one. Vs the CREW leader. Sea battle near Dry Skinville (11.09.2017 2:27:52) 2-1B[JEDI] from Fort NE, Aayla Secura[JEDI] from Fort NE, Richmond vs The Godfather X[CREW] from Fort Sumter --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................356(-120) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-472) Fire Ship...............................1(-0) - Fire Ship...........................…

• Quote from GreenPenguin: “Xtr-P does not want to be involved in your current conflict. Do not occupy our towns to attack other players. Your response to our alliance diplomat was childish. Go cool off in v-mode. ” And you'll get the same here. Nobody cares what you want. We'll occupy anybody we feel like. Go cry to your mommy.

• Quote from GreenPenguin: “I'd let him have the position, you don't seem to have a very deft hand at it. ” That's the idea. I've been alliance diplomat for a decade to treat anyone stupid enough to contact us like garbage.

• Quote from deadidave: “O by the way I guess I will be the new dip at Crew ..... Kill'em all !!!!! Kill Kill !!! See I got the dip position down already ! ” The only way you're going to be diplomat is if you take your sorry self back to that Crew2 alliance with two V mode accounts in it and name yourself diplomat there.

• Quote from deadidave: “BE he told me, BE is the key. You attack them and the Jedi members will have no choice but to give chase. Once their resources are drained and they start having to depend on their smaller accounts to keep them afloat ... well bye bye to them as well. ” This is literally what we've been doing since day one. This was why there was a Loot-A-Thon.

• You hide in V mode, those could be from a year ago.

• You know I've been in Crew for years, right?

• Quote from deadidave: “Maybe we do it because we don't follow you ! Did that though ever cross your mind ? ” You don't do it because you're lazy, incompetent farms who just sit in vacation mode. I thought everyone was just bored and a war and merger would fix it. Turns out you're all just garbage who've given up.

• There's no contest. Crew has 18 members. 15 of them are useless garbage farms or cowards who hide in vacation mode. I'd like the alliance to be purged down to three players, but I have no such authority. So I will be providing our enemies with town locations, troop counts, and resource totals of all the useless trash in our alliance that isn't in vacation mode. I'm not gonna bother with a scoreboard, just please farm these wastes of life into retirement. Felix may be literally in real life, but …

• Well, since that CR isn't eligible for the contest, doesn't belong in this thread, and you've been asked repeatedly to follow the rules and not post it here, I'm sure literally no one will mind if you stop.

• Battle for shiraz (03.09.2017 15:28:29) іnіquіty[CREW] from Chocolate Cow vs musicnyman[-BE-] from shiraz --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................257(-343) - Hoplite.............................254(-496) Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter............................19(-51) Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram...................................0(-100) ..................…

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “lol, yes that's right Beta, and we are ALL armed to the teeth so you better watch out! Iniquity, its over bud. You could barely handle ganging up on UPD. The 14 members of JEDI showed up and beat you senseless. So you decided to pick a fight with the rest of BE and UNBOB with this contest and then you whine and cry on the boards about how outnumbered you are. You are solely responsible for the situation in which you now sit. I suggest show a little backbone for a change. …