Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

Erendir - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from DrkAngel: “Quote from Alhazred: “HELL players are riding motorcycles while beating HFX. How much cooler can you get? d3vo's all like tumblr_npho5zItg61r7nwvho1_500.gif and Sobber is all 84Jrk.gif ” There needs to be a button (like on FB) for this one.... ” Agree. 7b3fb62af3547da651f654f08d5c0fae.jpg

• Sobber's Thread

Erendir - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from Sober: “Quote from Erendir: “Quote from Sober: “I'm curious what happened to the three accounts in hell with the red X next to them? ” We asked the same when your pathetic leader got all his accounts in forced vacation for some time. ” I guess pathetic on your end too, good job! ” Not really, I'm far from being near my end. But go ahead and tell hunterz he can knowing that the chances of seeing HELL players are lower, I'm sure he gonna like it Warned for inappropriate content ~ :83

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from Sober: “I'm curious what happened to the three accounts in hell with the red X next to them? ” We asked the same when your pathetic leader got all his accounts in forced vacation for some time.

• Sobber's Thread

Quote from H U N T E R: “Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55% --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ” Quote from H U N T E R: “Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50% --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ” Quote from H U N T E R: “Damage Percent............................49%…

• -HFX- Membership Count

Quote from H U N T E R: “I hit vacation mode because i was traveling, dont worry as soon as 48 hours will pass i will be back.. ” Cool story, tell another.

• Quote from Sober: “Was not referring to the rules;) And some of those CR's must be fake, DiamondPrincess is in Vacation mode!! ” Quote from devo13az: “your brain is apparently in vacation mode. ” No need for more answers..

• Mond v's HFX

Quote from Cute Lady: “Update about Mond coward.. After piracy round mond immediately hit vacation mode.likea coward once she saw HFX fighters were pillaging him. Later she tried to come back times..as soon as she came HFX started pillaging him..and she hit vacation mode.. Now her friend is begging us to leave her alone and asking us that what she can do in return.... Well our answer is that HFX will never ever forgive her.. So ask your coward friend to come back and face us.” So you're basicall…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Time to make another lie i guess..Quote from CoUstes: “Oh, and one last thing, if BBQ Party is in the Ghost core area for "piracy game", then why does it not have a Pirate Fortress? You should build one if you are going to pretend that it is for the Piracy Game.” cb_zpsol73ybfj.jpg

• Another stolen identity

Quote from Cute Lady: “Ohh old ugly lady...i am sure soon you will also complain that HFX also stole your HUSBAND..hahaha Beggar..keep crying.. And yes keep dreaming..” It's so sad when you try very hard to defend your tag and all you can do is typing posts with no information at all and rely on poor insults like those, I wonder how much IQ is required to make that answer..

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

Just a stupid tactic used by stupid people... How far do you think your alliance will go acting this way? Oh, and here is the message your fake account sent me. Your joke didn't last too long didn't it? Or this is the only way for you to make LoK players quit the alliance? Good news is i still have some military to go around and pillage after i went v-mode [turkeh]Snip[/turkeh] > > Fake account screenshot EDIT: Sending a recruit-like message from your XTRP account me isn't very clever either, ri…

• Sea battle near Arsztoon (09.11.2016 3:34:46) Naltervile[LOK] from Palm Harbor vs twowwonewc[-HFX-] from Arsztoon --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-50) Fire Ship..............................27(-9) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50) Ram-Ship...............................48(-0) - ............................................. Mortar Shi…

• -HFX- Membership Count

Quote from Cute Lady: “hahaha... Coustes (excuse me dog of war).. why u r not baking?? we booted inactives..lol but keep counting...hahaha” The fact that multiple old and recognized players already showed with true arguments that coUstes is not Dog of war only shows how poor and limited is your defense against a true statement he made regarding hfx. It's an insult to the reader's smartness to think they will believe a fake profile saying stuffs like that. I Think you should get another lie to br…

• Battle for GERMAN AREMY (08.11.2016 20:50:19) Naltervile[LOK] from Δ 3th Δ vs BABY WAR LORD[-HFX-] from GERMAN AREMY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................97(-3) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4) -------…

• Sea battle near Sphinx Chamber (05.11.2016 5:52:37) IceMan[-HFX-] from Suppression vs Naltervile[LOK] from Ξ 8th Ξ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................200(-302) - Ram-Ship.............................547(-24) Fire Ship..............................0(-50) - Fire Ship............................173(-14) ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................523(-0) .........…

• Poor swordmens ... Battle for Rlyeh (01.11.2016 3:33:30) Naltervile[LOK] from Sulurok, Enterprise, Alhazred[HELL] from Rlyeh, Sulfur Station vs aladdin[-HFX-] from 011 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-400) Swordsman...........................462(-804) - Swordsman............................0(-2000) ............................................. - St…

• Sea battle near Polis (02.11.2016 0:14:41) Naltervile[LOK] from Δ 6th Δ vs GurraG[-HFX-] from Kerberos_CT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................245(-6) - Ram-Ship...............................9(-63) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................15(-4) Fire Ship.............................20(-49) - Fire Ship..............................0(-16) Mortar Ship.......…

• Why would you post a CR from a battle that is not even finished..? Quote from Cute Lady: “Sea battle near Enterprise 50:75 (02.11.2016 4:35:04) Naltervile[LOK] from Ξ 8th Ξ vs Morning1902[-HFX-] from SULFUR2 FORGE, sanner[-HFX-] from FORT-APACHE, SULFUR1-H, Seiya93[-HFX-] from Sulphuro, chance town, SULFUR1-H, dan899[-HFX-] from DEATHVILLE, 4874 PKJ 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................1004(-174) - Ram-…

• LOK vs HFX CRs (LOK Only)

Erendir - - Combat Reports - Beta

:monster: Happy Halloween Sea battle near Δ 6th Δ (31.10.2016 23:36:31) Naltervile[LOK] from Polis vs GurraG[-HFX-] from Gurropolis_CT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................167(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-40) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-11) Fire Ship.............................17(-11) - Fire Ship..........................…

• @Cute Lady By reading your post I highly recommend you to listen to this song, i may help you out to stop crying a bit. youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc

• Battle for Muhammad Ali (29.10.2016 4:14:46) Naltervile[LOK] from Silop vs H u n t e r[-HFX-] from Muhammad Ali --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................680(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................800(-0) - ............................................. Gyrocopter..…