Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 138.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Quote from 7marre: “Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “I encourage to every player on the server to pillage Savage towns, just make sure that there are not soldiers in the town. If it’s soldier free you can pillage then easily because apparently they can’t move their soldiers because they will run out of gold hahahahahaahahahhahaha ” If other players decide to try and pillage us just know that it wont be forgotten and we will retaliate, immediately or when we got time. ” to al…

• -S- vs MsA and Sword Spam Thread

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from Phandalver: “Lol then i suggest that you change your external alliance page because they talk about strict military requirements. Also how's it going with your ct's? ” Directly quoted from external page:"Exceptions may be made after contacting our General.[i]" [/i] I never had CTs outside of the alliance, they're not reliable enough for my playstyle. When I want to attack a player I can't always wait 3 days. If our members struggle with happiness they will be provided resources to upg…

• Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “I encourage to every player on the server to pillage Savage towns, just make sure that there are not soldiers in the town. If it’s soldier free you can pillage then easily because apparently they can’t move their soldiers because they will run out of gold hahahahahaahahahhahaha ” If other players decide to try and pillage us just know that it wont be forgotten and we will retaliate, immediately or when we got time.

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “So, you have spies on TIC also. Putin would be proud of you. Also his friends Xi and Maduro ” Not really. Nobody is safe from Savage tho

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

oVfY1Z0.png (imgur.com/a/CeyHHgC) At this time, Saturday 13.10.18 our players started reporting MsA, TIC and Sword cancelling CTs with us.

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from TheOneNero: “why was it followed with several of ur members cancelling cts then ” Name some of our players that cancelled right after that and I will ask them their reason. We never planned any mass ct cancel. We only started cancelling a lot of CTs AFTER you guys did.

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from TheOneNero: “ya I'd gladly send u the message, and after the message our fellow players start receiving notifications that u guys were cancelling all ur cts with us ” vr1PinO.png (imgur.com/a/7RLEZGP) That is the message Jesse sent. He was personally cancelling CTs with MsA, nothing about our alliance doing so. Lmao. So really you guys started mass-cancelling with us.

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from TheOneNero: “so what ur saying is u do lie ok then ” no lol. I was not aware of it. We had no reports here about it. Also I cant view the screenshot, says access denied. Mind posting a link to imgur or something? Or send it to me on Discord 7marre#7777

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

sure, okay. maybe we did then. doesn't change anything, war is still ongoing

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Quote from 7marre: “Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “I said that is BS your reason for starting the war, and that at least you could give them the time to obtain some sulfur and make soldiers. And yes you should give them at leats 48 hours because just a small army of 300 SG and 2000 Sword man takes 40 hours. Not counting the boats that takes 20 minutes each. What I said before is that you are talking to much about respect and English and nonsense. At least you can insult ea…

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Also I think the spy was a great success. We got and still have access to great intel.

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from TheOneNero: “Quote from 7marre: “Quote from TheOneNero: “u talk about respect yet savage has yet to show it, point the fingers at other players. Ya Ken and 7merre had there thing but have respect for 1v1 and 7merre vs kens score come on really u need ur whole alliance to back, pillaging and attacking each other is part of the game so don't cry about it when someone's actually playing the game how it was meant to be played. If u wanna say ur respectable prolly should act like it, so ar…

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “I said that is BS your reason for starting the war, and that at least you could give them the time to obtain some sulfur and make soldiers. And yes you should give them at leats 48 hours because just a small army of 300 SG and 2000 Sword man takes 40 hours. Not counting the boats that takes 20 minutes each. What I said before is that you are talking to much about respect and English and nonsense. At least you can insult each other properly Or just wait to post the CRs …

7marre - - Dionysos Spam

Quote from TheOneNero: “u talk about respect yet savage has yet to show it, point the fingers at other players. Ya Ken and 7merre had there thing but have respect for 1v1 and 7merre vs kens score come on really u need ur whole alliance to back, pillaging and attacking each other is part of the game so don't cry about it when someone's actually playing the game how it was meant to be played. If u wanna say ur respectable prolly should act like it, so arrogant u guys can't even admit when ur wrong…

• Quote from Mask: “okay? you just made up some text? I don't understand where you're going with this ... why would I be panicing? Are you confused? I said we will not back down from the war, it's just the reasons highlighted for the war are incorrect, we did not need a push to start the war, you guys just want to declare war on us because you feel threatened somehow. Good luck! ” Those are quotes saved from your discord server council chat back when we had the spies there. And no we do not feel t…

• We gave a lot of tips and teached u guys, answered ur questions. But whatever. You guys are also very friendly lol Mask - "lmao tell him, he can shove it" Tawmee - "That poor kid has issues lol" Good luck Mask, it sounds like you're panicing, it's just a game, relax.

• Quote from Mask: “A couple of points: Savage recently started cancelling all CTs with us, I talked to S leader multiple times telling him we would like to keep good relations but he stopped answering me so S has been planning this war for a while. In the past few months S has tried to spy on us multiple times which is really pathetic considering how much they boast about their power. You don't have to play dirty if you're so good at the game. We have misled them before (by faking plans to attack…

• Good luck everyone, you guys have a chance to win if you just dedicate yourself and work together as a team, communication is key. Stop complaining and making excuses, you guys were planning this for some time, could have just declared before us. Phandalver it is not possible to decline this declaration if war. You can propose new terms if you want but we will probably not accept them and the war will continue on.

• Eirene boards

7marre - - General

Maybe mods are purposely postponing making a forum section for Eirene since it will just be more work for them