Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 901.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cursed wishing well

I AM - - Beta's Whine Cellar

You get breakfast of everything you dream of. Then you come out both ends for 3 days. I would like to have a brewery of my own..

• Who wants to sit on my lap.

I AM - - Alpha Lounge

O NO YOU DON'T WANT A SITTER YOU WANT A BENDER

• DEAD END GAME

• VNS vs HoR and LOST CRs

I AM - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Gotta To Hoa and Phanny for the great sharing of Fleet and troops the last few weeks Well you 2 Run hit the Chicken button and run some more Well I dont mind scattering your Back lines! Preview * Sea battle near 0938976899 (16.04.2017 4:48:27) NVader[HoR] from Newerth vs phanstock2[VNS] from 0938976899 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - Rocket Ship...........................112(-0) Diving Bo…

Sea battle near Stone2 (15.04.2017 12:36:07) NVader[HoR] from Charlottenberg vs hoangvan[VNS] from Stone2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................96(-24) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-230) Paddle Speedboat.......................75(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1) Mortar Ship............................72(-0) - ............................................. Steam Ram.........…

Very Nice Suppliers Battle for Đá 2 (08.04.2017 4:32:32) NVader[HoR] from BMT city D vs PetsEdward194[VNS] from Đá 2 The town Đá 2 has been pillaged by NVader[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,297 Building material, 588 Wine, 27,345 Marble, 2,768 Crystal glass The town Đá 2 has been pillaged by NVader[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen: 36,894 Building material, 1,075 Wine, 52,252 Marble, 5,276 Crystal glass I scratched head here also Why No sulfur before, Hmm Must o…

• June They changed it place a Like Button, and make it UGLY like every Version they have given the Game..

• Well NoBalls That is a Multi of yours O now in VNS DEDEDEDEDED I dont Care what alliance they are in will post whatever CR's I wish.. Why dont you Jokes in GR post more (i) CRs, O you want CRs only with Garbage Retards in them And then why is it everytime Jokes see incoming you RUN like the COWARDS you are Well Heres a couple.. Battle for Polis (08.04.2017 4:33:55) NVader[HoR] from Totally Wasted vs michelle8950[Gr-Al] from Polis ------------------------------------------------------------------…

• 3 to Vmode while attacking Ghost, Marigoose, Leo Which took down a Level 30 Trade port so we couldnt attack him easy Smart but 7 years building down tube in 1 secret word(COWARD) Hit Forge then Hits Vmode DEDEDE 2 to Kill their own military as we come in! Hendriks honglien Battle for Kastella (29.03.2017 0:58:56) NVader[HoR] from Grapo vs leonidas123[PHNX] from Kastella, Sagitta --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...............…

• Is Alpha Dead!?

I AM - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Draco I dont think you made a good decision on Givin Mrno VKs account he is about as big of a Chicken as yourself. Now @OP What kind of Cheese do you have to offer? @Check is correct it is almost a Rage quit @Hendrik with shoe on other Foot how does it Feel? Remember Xmas when you thought you and 4 others could attack OG for piracy? HMMM Bully you are tired of. Maybe reap what you Sew :rocketlauncher: Maybe just Maybe KapZ should of stayed out of the WLS GR war from the beginning? Hmm Black (hes…

• You can get you capitol released this morning but you cant keep it Battle for WHY YOU VMODE (28.03.2017 18:27:29) NVader[HoR] from Polis vs MrNoMercy DS[PHNX] from WHY YOU VMODE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................40(-60) ............................................. - Spearman.............................64(-168) Hoplite.............................292(…

• Is Alpha Dead!?

I AM - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Henny I have to disagree with you, Its NOT the GO's or OP... It is GAMEFORGE that has ruined the game the merge BlahBlah. Making it legal to hold 11 accounts per server. (Hope the 1/4 will change piracy) Even before the merge took them months to find the Multis. No if not direct contact they cant caught you people. Now for your surrender and not be involved in any form

• O but Gyno%@$$

They are your Multi's LOL And if wrong to BAD I dont care about your lies NJOY And why is it all your Kids Run when you are about to be NVaded? Sea battle near Hoàng Sa (27.03.2017 5:24:30) NVader[HoR] from aviko-3, Hoàng Sa, RedButterfly, Vọng Nguyệt, PurpleButterfly vs Tich Duong[GLOBE] from Hoàng Sa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................137(-68) - Ram-Ship............................114(-200) Mortar S…

• Starbaby Who are you to Talk Vmode during battles Your the biggest Joke in the game Sense you want to Hide CafeCoffee from TG_Pha Lê 1 The town TG_Pha Lê 1 has been pillaged by NVader[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,247 Building material, 13,548 Wine, 292 Marble, 19,546 Crystal glass, 8,364 Sulfur The town TG_Pha Lê 1 has been pillaged by NVader[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,637 Building material, 4,326 Wine, 93 Marble, 6,267 Crystal glass, 2,674 Sulfur The …

• Sea battle near PL1 (20.03.2017 23:16:43) NVader[HoR] from jason, PurpleButterfly vs ftth[PHNX] from PL1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-30) Ram-Ship...............................50(-0) - ............................................. Fire Ship.............................14(-22) - ............................................. Catapult Ship......…

• I knew Fant had a account... LOL Now can the other multis post their own CR's And posting only to Document the Ganders Chicken runs Battle for LOST LOST (20.03.2017 3:35:43) NVader[HoR] from aviko-8 vs AngelDuck[PHNX] from LOST LOST --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) Swordsman...........................320(-120) - Swordsman......................…

• Battle for 0938976899 (19.03.2017 5:58:13) NVader[HoR] from Charlottenberg, Newerth vs phanstock2[VNS] from 0938976899 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........................296(-184) - Swordsman.............................0(-590) Hoplite..............................405(-95) - Hoplite...............................0(-430) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfu…

• Thanks for this earlier or I would be off island Polis17.03.2017 17:52The miracle of leonidas123 'Colossus' is activated. O and now the return of your Running troops:) Save Those resources Battle for Polis (18.03.2017 2:28:30) NVader[HoR] from Drunk PoonTang vs MOST WANTED[PHNX] from kapz stronghold, leonidas123[PHNX] from Polis, Ratni grad, ahmed 3ss1m[PHNX] from Zezenia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman.......................…

• Sea battle near Arela (16.03.2017 19:20:01) NVader[HoR] from Ut Jazz, Arela, Lickin Tang, PreatyL vs William Wallace[PHNX] from Ut Jazz --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................60(-60) - Ram-Ship............................388(-144) Fire Ship............................26(-190) - Fire Ship...........................112(-398) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship.......................…

• Gyno@#$$ You mean Post for Hunters Accounts O thats right GR doesnt have accounts across the world Also Vmoder hmmmm Was I under attack when I Vmoded... Unlike you cowards that all you do is run when you turn red I think My count in these 4 weeks is 7 hitting Vmoded and 60 that CANT FIGHT ME Do guess I will post some Runners CR's when 10 mins before I land this Joke Leo had fleet there and Most COWARDLY Runs off the island!! LOL Flippen COWARDS might as well make one alliance Call it Multi that …