Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Eirene

Let them talk. That’s why i stopped replying to them. Only one worth replying is buddy and he is barely. Yes is somebody I don’t even know but he knows me. Don’t they call those fans.

• Please don’t include DU30 in this. We haven’t said anything. If you got a problem with DU30 ya know where to find us

You didn’t make me quit haha you sound stupid. I’m in boreas now goofy. You must like to hear yourself lol. If you made me quit then why would all my accounts had been on vacation mode. Make sense bro. Nobody was scared of you haha

You got nobody to quit boreas keep telling yourself that

Battle for Fire Dust (13.10.2018 22:01:45) Dr Weezy[BONE] from Fire To You vs Watching you[-IKS-] from Fire Dust --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer................................127(-0) - Archer.................................0(-50) Hoplite..............................419(-39) - Hoplite...............................0(-100) ............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0) ..........…

Battle for Fire Dust (13.10.2018 5:36:54) Dr Weezy[BONE] from Fire To You vs Watching you[-IKS-] from Fire Dust, Buddy3435[-IKS-] from New York --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer................................127(-0) - Archer...............................50(-150) Hoplite..............................386(-83) - Hoplite...............................0(-137) ............................................. - Doctor....................…

Trump is more of a boards guy. He only talks on the boards but doesn't play ingame

Lodos the one CR you have against me is a loss so keep quite hahah. Yea I attack buddy but I’m scared to attack you. Hahah get over yourself.

you guys keep replying with messages. we will keep replying with CRs Battle for Graffias City (11.10.2018 11:56:35) New World Order[BONE] from Keykat, Dr Weezy[BONE] from Keykat vs RedAnt[-IKS-] from MARBLE 1, King William[-IKS-] from Graffias City --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-63) Swordsman.............................276(-0) - Swordsman......…

• yummy yummy Battle for The cave (11.10.2018 3:40:39) Dr Weezy[BONE] from Lydian vs Watching you[-IKS-] from The cave --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................109(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................500(-0) - ............................................. Ram....................................12(-0) - ............................................. .......…

understood have it your way also

• Hope you do realize we have built high level warehouse and are just gaining massive gold. So when you come attack we still can move 8k per day and aren’t even worried about you. You got pissed that I didn’t give you the attention that you wanted so you attacked lower players. That’s a coward move. What happen to rule 3 of you guys external page?.....1v1.....or you just scared

• This is why lempot won’t attack me cause he can’t even build a proper military

Haha BONE just sits back and laugh at you all day haha. Lodos you keep saying WE when YOU and lempot are running away from me. Only reason you are talking is cause buddy is here. Buddy nobody gonna apologize to you for pillaging which is part of the game. You can go cry to somebody else. You attacking a 7k player who didn’t do anything after your ally external says 1v1 let’s me know that all of you have no morals or code. You are a joke?....let me know if you play dionysus or NY....then we can s…

your rules on your ally so 1v1 but I attacked you buddy and yet you go after everyone else....stand by your code as we do ours. You get “ respect just like all talk lodos does. He runs faster then bolt.

1. I had respect for you buddy but now you are a joke. You can fool on boards about this breaking this peace treaty BS you guys keep kicking out but your allied members attacked BONE the day after you guys made peace with us supposedly so you make 0 sense. Instead your trying to make a reason to why you attacked players lower then 10k. Funnies part is I’m getting messages in game stating the same thing I’m saying on the boards about how you guys only attack people smaller then you. What a shame.…

• Lempot please stop your antics. You guys attack players who are smaller then you but you won’t come and attack me. You and lodos are both cowards and I have no respect for people who only attack players smaller then them then brag about it but run away from players there same size. I could easily go and attack all your players lower then 20k while I’m at 40k but run away from anyone close to my size. You getting your OP from hitting players who are 8k and 9k and 15k while you are at 40....haha i…

• Yummy Yummy Battle for Graffias City (09.10.2018 3:00:49) Dr Weezy[BONE] from Keykat vs King William[-IKS-] from Graffias City, Lempot[-IKS-] from Seal the Heaven --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .......…

• oops what happened here Battle for Marchutan (08.10.2018 5:31:06) Pepe el Pollo[DWOOD] from Polis, Tales of Gods vs zophas[-IKS-] from s31-M, Lodos[-IKS-] from Marchutan, Lempot[-IKS-] from Tales of Demons --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-4) ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-21) Swordsman...…

• smoothing your funny. you guys haven't stop attacking us so please miss me with the battle cries. i wanna know what was your point of showing this. nobody cried you just mad cause pepe been smacking you around. don't come here with your sob stories. you attacked us and we attacked back. it will continue if we get attacked. also now that i woke him up how he gonna hold a 7k army with 100k in gold.... good job buddy on coming out of nowhere with that huge army when it started with only 500 SGs...n…