Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update Time

JuneBarcarolle - - Diplomacy - Alpha

It's been two weeks. There have been occasional sightings of Marvel or a couple of other fighters for BP. But for the most part there's been little sign of coordinated resistance. KB is well aware that there's a war, but despite being BP's General and Leader we have not seen him leading any offensive strikes or supporting his members. Rumor has it he's off playing pirates and letting the rest of the alliance fend for themselves. To the members of BP not interested in the war, I suggest talking t…

• Someone actually came to visit me in my own town. After 6 rounds he decided to leave, though..And here I even brought out the welcome mat for him. Sea battle near Drule Empire (16.10.2018 18:32:00) MARKET[-BP-] from Peidópolis vs JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Drule Empire, Ain Jalut --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................392(-108) - Ram-Ship............................113(-108) Fire Ship.......................…

• Battle for Shenzhen (06.10.2018 16:43:33) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Blazing Sword vs AK416[-BP-] from Shenzhen --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................500(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................497(-3) - ............................................. Gyrocopter...…

• He came back from vacation. Battle for Sulf Forg (06.10.2018 4:18:30) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Blazing Sword vs The Thrawn[-BP-] from Sulf Forg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................37(-3) - ............................................. Ram....................................24(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................12(-0) - .........................…

• Posting for Amy Shot: Battle for Rikers Island (08.10.2018 3:54:17) Amy Shot[Lost] from Hikaru vs staledale[-BP-] from Rikers Island --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................45(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................12(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall.................................…

• Posting for Slate: Sea battle near Mafuba (06.10.2018 2:31:43) Slate[Lost] from Kioken vs The Saiyans[-BP-] from Mafuba --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-40) Fire Ship.............................17(-19) - Fire Ship..............................0(-60) Steam Ram..............................75(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20) ....…

• Battle for Psi (04.10.2018 19:37:55) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Drule Empire vs angelakito[-BP-] from Psi --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger.................................1(-0) - ............................................. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Military....................................0 - Military....................................0 Offensive points...…

• When I originally occupied this player's port, it was just for the APs in case I needed them while fighting his neighbor. However, we have reason to believe this guy is who start dropping bugs in people's towns. So I decided to give his city a closer inspection. Since there wasn't much in the way of anything in the town aside from loot, I scaled my pillaging force down to something a 460K player really shouldn't have any trouble fighting off. Battle for Psi (04.10.2018 15:43:46) JuneBarcarolle[L…

• I finally got them all. Battle for Kazanlak (03.10.2018 22:38:37) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Drule Empire vs Gaskoing[-BP-] from Kazanlak --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................736(-64) - Hoplite...............................0(-163) ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-100) ............................................. - Doctor...........................…

• Killing hops continued.... Battle for Kazanlak (03.10.2018 19:34:27) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Drule Empire vs Gaskoing[-BP-] from Kazanlak --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................715(-85) - Hoplite............................1663(-500) ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................100(-0) ............................................. - Doctor........................…

• Since The Thrawn didn't want to play, I went looking for other BP towns in the area and I found this: Sea battle near Kazanlak (03.10.2018 15:36:26) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Grant Three vs Gaskoing[-BP-] from Kazanlak --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................150(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) Fire Ship.............................26(-10) - Fire Ship..............................0(-10)…

• I noticed I had a BP neighbor on one of my islands and decided to say hi. Sea battle near Sulf Forg (03.10.2018 1:08:34) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Blazing Sword vs The Thrawn[-BP-] from Sulf Forg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-15) Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram.............................13(-28) Ram-Ship..............…

• Post 'em if you got 'em.

• Why is it that BP finds it perfectly acceptable for one of their players to attack Lost continually, unprovoked, for 2 months, but finds it unacceptable for a member of Lost to retaliate for 3 days? For 2 months, Marvel (BP) has been attacking us. We did nothing to him. He originally planted a mwc on one of our islands to continue his feud with Valdis (a tagless player). When we asked him to leave our towns alone, he decided to switch targets and make Lost his personal punching bag. We asked BP …

• 2 million TS in a training alliance? pfft. There are lots of big accounts that people have acquired even though they have no idea how to play. then there are small accounts played by people who know what they're doing. As long as the account is functional for you, the TS doesn't matter. And with islands that are already built up, it's not hard to build up a new account quickly. Speaking of building up quickly.... the war server is a speed server that's not going to be dissolved. So it's actually…

• Ya'll should come over to Alpha.

• Ares Forum Three word story.

JuneBarcarolle - - Ares Spam

the GHOST garage

• Did someone say Alpha and Beta?