Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi Account

Tigger - - Dionysos Agora

I agree as I had read the rules twice and had tried to find similar past threads. But I think your last answer resolved the remaining questions that I had. Thank you

• Multi Account

Thank you. So there is no way to form 2 accounts on the same server and have them work together or on say the same alliance????? Again, I"m just new and trying to understand. I appreciate your answers.

• Multi Account

Thank you....that answers my first question. Again, I'm just trying to be clear on different ways that one might have/use a multi account so I can fully understand the rules. Would you happen to know the answers to my second and third questions?

• Multi Account

Hello everyone, I'm a new player to this game and I have been reading a number of items on the forum. I can see a lot of talk about multi accounts and rules concerning them. But I am a little unclear on some of the finer points of the rules. As I would like to start a second account, I was hoping that someone could clarify things for me so that I do things in a correct manner. If I have already done something wrong....please allow me to correct ASAP as I have not and will knowingly cheat. Questi…