Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CR THREAD (DU30 vs SPARTA)

KingLee - - Wars - Demeter

Byorn is your destiny! (Hidden Content)

• CR THREAD (DU30 vs SPARTA)

They even hire the Barbarians : (Hidden Content)

• Pirate game is severely broken

KingLee - - General

Updated: the cheater in Demeter got banned already. Big thanks to GO/SGO of Demeter!

• We would like to send a big thanks to GO/SGOs of Demeter for keeping this server clean from cheaters (in pirates) Finally I got the first 'Pirates King' title and do not want to take it again. I just wonder who will be the next Pirates King? I would say : it's Marcus with supporting from his pirates group. Also, Thanks to all DU30 members who had supported me on the fighting with Blue Thunder, a big 'ch*ter' who got banned already. P/s: Please keep our server clearly as it is now

• Pirate game is severely broken

KingLee - - General

Quote from lokblaze: “I came back to Ikariam here recently and I am about ready to leave again. This pirate game is so broken and gives such a massive advantage to those who pay for ambrosia it's ridiculous. I am on Dionysus and the same 2 people have won the top 2 spots for I don't know how long and not by a small margin. They are obviously being fed by numerous players and most likely have numerous personal accounts feeding them as well. The use of "floater" cities to swoop into an area raid, …

• Operation "TOOK HANG" by DU30s

A revenge (Hidden Content)

• Operation "TOOK HANG" by DU30s

What's a battle! 30k MS (top 1) vs 14k MS, haha (Hidden Content) [/spoiler]

• Finally, they did it (Hidden Content)

• It's a week since I defeated the Bars level 50 and they do not take any retaliation although the retaliation rate is 'very high'. I just wonder is it a 'bug' or do they 'need' more time to prepare? Anyone knows about this? P/s: I do not have any workers to the sulfur pit on that island. A hypothesis is proposed : The bars tend to block the sulfur pit but they are smart enough to 'wait' until I have some workers there .... then block it? Thanks

• Barbarians's retaliation

KingLee - - Game

any expediters?

• Damage to wall

KingLee - - Game

demolish 1 segment & demolish the whole wall (7/7) segments, do they happen in 1 turn only? or 1 turn or the first case and several turns for the second case? if all happen in ONE turn only, it's depend on the dame that your units dame to the wall and the level of the wall (hit-points)

• Babarian fighter

KingLee - - Game

I got the same. Don't know why

• Barbarians's retaliation

KingLee - - Game

Hello, I have a question about the barbarian 's retaliation: * When the barbarian blocks my mine in one island and I do not drive them away. Will they attack me on that island while blocking my mine? So far, I have them block my mine and they do not attack me for a week. Keep waiting... Best, KingLee