Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wine Press in a wine town?

Phrisck - - Game

Quote from RavensShadow: “Quote from Phrisck: “Quote from Sir_Zane: “I have all 5 of the resource cost reduction in all towns. ” IDK. This doesn't sound like a great idea to me.Do you really need Sulphur cost reduction in more than 1 town? ” If you war a lot (as I know Sir Zane does) then you want a sulphur reduction building in every town that has a barracks and/or shipyard. being able to produce military in every town helps a ton when building up for a fight ” Thanks. Can you answer the origin…

Phrisck - - Game

Quote from Sir_Zane: “I have all 5 of the resource cost reduction in all towns. ” IDK. This doesn't sound like a great idea to me. Do you really need Sulphur cost reduction in more than 1 town?

Phrisck - - Game

I plan to have a Wine Press on my Wine town. Is this too bad of an idea?

• Units that don't have an expiration date?

Phrisck - - Game

What are the units that will never become useless/get permanently replaced? Can you give me a list? For example, I figure Spearmen and Slingers won't be used forever. What about archers? Archers are forever useful or will they be replaced by Carabineers, or something else? Hoplites? Rams ever become permanently replaced?

• Can someone give me an example team for fighting against Level 10 Barbarians? Something cheap but that would also work well. I have 30 Hoplites and 30 Slingers. If I add 10 Swordsman and 1 Ram, would this team be good enough? I don't want too much upkeep cost.