Pinned players searching for allies collection thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• players searching for allies collection thread

please use this thread to post if your searching to make/join an alliance
      this should make it easier for us and for you ;)

* please keep the spam to a minimal
      * please dont use this thread to introduce your alliance, thats what the alliance into board is for ;)
      * if you wish to invite someone to your alliance please do it via PM
      * the same goes for enquiring about an alliance (unless they have an introduction thread, then use that)

thanks

-your board team
    • I am Sanchez, leader of the City-State Jaab. I am look for an alliance with others seeking economic growth. I am a Wine rich state with a colony rich in marble.
    • Looking for new local alliance

I'm looking for a new alliance in the 4X:6X region. If there isn't anyone I am willing to start my own. If you're out there let me know.
      Nikomedes of Lakedaimonia, Litios.
    • yes i need an alliance im not too high in level but ill be up there sooner or later. I also want an alliance with at least 10 members or so.

The post was edited 1 time, last by awesomo ().

• Hey yea im looking for an alliance with a couple members at least and people who are willing to share resources. My coordinates for my island are X:2X Y:7X so hopefully somebody will be close to me. I have 2 citys one on a marble island and another on a wine island right beside me so i can be of some help in resources as well. Im new at the game so i just need some people who can kinda teach me and understand my dumb nooby questions lol. But yea pm me or send me a message on game which ever works best. Oh and im VERY ACTIVE on every day

no coords on board
      ~Forsaken King

The post was edited 2 times, last by Forsaken King ().

• Hey everyone, I'm looking for an alliance, I've been playing for about a week and a half (Started March 19th) and have over 2225 points on the high score board. I'm very active and interested in getting involved in wars/skirmishes of some sort before the game starts to bore me, so overly peaceful alliances need not apply?

Also have a kind of requisite that the alliance uses some sort of forum to organize, preferably a private one, and has active members that are interested in making a mark on the game. Preferably I'd like an alliance of my entire cluster of islands and branch out from there, but I don't understand having such a thought is a lofty goal, not a requirement. I may create my own if none are in the 3x:7x range. I'm not looking to relocate.

Thanks in advance,
      Arenaraptor

The post was edited 4 times, last by Arenaraptor ().

• Avete, Omnes

I am Helikaon, Archon of Kerkyra nad her dependencies. I am looking for an alliance to join. I have two colonies in the 6X:7X area. I'm still getting te hang of this game, especially in the pillaging/combat sort of areas.

My name in the game is the same as here
    • looking for alliance

Hello!

I Would like to find an alliance some of my preferences are:

1. In the area of 5X:6X
      2. Anti-mooching of the lumber-mill/luxury resources
      3. More than 1 member already

I have:

1. 2 colonies
      2. High score of around 300 as of this post

Thanks for looking! PM if you are interested Pleased :]
    • Hey yea im looking for an alliance with a couple members at least and people who are willing to share resources. I have 3 citys one on a marble island,a crystal glass island and another on a wine island right beside me so i can be of some help in resources as well. But yea pm me or send me a message on game which ever works best. Oh and im VERY ACTIVE on every day. I have over 2000 points. MY islands are around the 30X area so id like for an alliance thats in reasonable distance as well..

The post was edited 1 time, last by xXRedneckXx ().