Pinned Mafia Game Q & A

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Mafia Game Q & A

If you have questions regarding Mafia Game, PLEASE read the rules FIRST and other posts in this top section. If you can't find the answer, THEN feel free to post your questions here for answerage! :D
    • ok situation time

Mason recruiter recruits say 4 players, and then dies (b/c he tried mafia)

Well then.. could those other 4 masons still pm together?

Also what if all townies were recruited?

The post was edited 1 time, last by McNuggle ().

• Originally posted by Phillip II
      What happens if a doc protects a suicidal townie? Just curious.

Hmm good point.

What I would do is allow the doc to save the person. And the suicidal townie would just die the next night phase that he is not protected(in case the doc protects him more then once in a row).
      R.I.P Carrie

Sig By: Keteri
      Annie's Hope
    • In my game, the mafia and the serial killer did target each other. So I had them kill each other. I believe it was Zullu and Nem and one of them was shot and the other was hung from a meat hook.
    • I have a couple of stupid questions about signing up to participate in mafia games. ?(

1) To sign-up, you just have to wait until a mod creates a sign-up thread and post there?

2) Is it basically first-come, first-serve, or does a mod have any discretion as to who they will allow to participate?
    • Originally posted by shereni
      I have a couple of stupid questions about signing up to participate in mafia games. ?(

1) To sign-up, you just have to wait until a mod creates a sign-up thread and post there? Yep, but it doesn't have to an actual moderator, it could be the game mod that is approved by say Curious or Rashroosha.

2) Is it basically first-come, first-serve, or does a mod have any discretion as to who they will allow to participate? It is sort of both, first come first serve, but if you are first and the mod does not want to allow you becuase of varios reason, then they do not have to. When they choose not to accept certain people, it is normally because of say not enough experience, or they do not actively play enough in the game they are in.
    • you can sign up for as many as you think you can handle while still being active and not getting them confused, but I wouldn't recommend more than 2 at once.
    • does anyone know when there will be allowed more mods? because i play mafia on a few sites but i don't know how to become a mod on any of them i was allowed a temporariay game on one where i got to mod and i thought i was really good but i wanna try a big game with my own set up.
    • Originally posted by rockout23
      does anyone know when there will be allowed more mods? because i play mafia on a few sites but i don't know how to become a mod on any of them i was allowed a temporariay game on one where i got to mod and i thought i was really good but i wanna try a big game with my own set up.

For THIS site you sign up here:

Mod sign ups

You will have to wait for approval then you will be assigned a beg. game I believe.
    • Yes, you need to have permission AND be signed up here AND have played several games first. I gave you special permission because you had a unique idea, but typically you will need to stand in line.

My suggestion is NOT to use my pink color, but find another one that fits. PM me for suggestions if you don't like what's available.

EDIT: This thread will be closed again for awhile, as we have more than 20 Game Mods signed up and it'll take awhile for everyone to get their turn to Mod. Please be patient if you're not listed here yet, your turn will come. PM me if you have any questions.

Try PMing Rash as I think curious is on vacation.

Edit:Quote

The post was edited 1 time, last by sacampb ().