Declaration of war on AOK from APOC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• So now I'm ignorant because I have a differing opinion than yourself.

Do us all a favor and stop posting in the APOC/AOK DoW thread. You aren't part of this war anymore, therefore have no business coming here and trolling/name-calling those with whom you don't agree.
  • Other non Involved people have been weighing in with there opinion and not receiving any warnings about it, shows a precedence of it being ok.

I dont know if your the type of leader who thinks there troops serve them and not the other way around I guess you fall under the category Pyrexia. I May not be launching strikes but My heart is with AOK thats how I am part of this war teehee
  • Originally posted by TWI-Arthurius
    I think a Leader who thinks war is beneficial to there alliance in terms of growth is just ignorant,

Rather than go back and read what I was referring to in my post, you once again ignore what I said and argue something I wasn't speaking on.

The other players who have posted here that aren't involved in this war have added value to the discussion. Can't say the same for you.

Originally posted by TWI-ArthuriusI May not be launching strikes but My heart is with AOK thats how I am part of this war teehee

I'm sure your current alliance will be happy to hear that.
  • AOK is an official ally of -War- if i want to morally support them i will do so, I dont see your alliance's name in our internal area,

I have been asked to leave this DoW alone by my leadership at this point so this will be my last point but believe me its not because I like AOK, I will always support AOK and allways Hate Apoc and no matter what Tag I Carry that will never change.
  • FWIW I have had 2 AOK members message me in-game asking me to either not attack them despite the fact that our alliances are at war, or to have me call off attacks from other APOC members.

At least I think we are at war.
  • RE: Declaration of war on AOK from APOC

Can you message me the names of those players? And don't forgot your former alliance mates did that as well, but you were quick to boot them. Maybe they were just wondering why we are still in this war, as I often wonder myself. If you look back to the first post made by your former diplomat, who is in vacation mode right now:

"APOC declaring war on AOK.
    The reasons are
    1. AOK is the #1 alliance
    2.Evening up the current war between AOK and FARK
    3.Zeta is too quiet.
    4.Messages AOK leader about a possible mole in our alliance have been ignored."

These are all out of date reasons. Can APOC come up with some more BS reason's so our alliance gets motivated again, to fight in this 100 year war.

Originally posted by t0nyaps
    Can you message me the names of those players? Tony, I sent you the first message I received. It was probably 2 weeks ago. I do have a screenshot though of the message and will get it to you if you like. And don't forgot your former alliance mates did that as well, but you were quick to boot them. Silly wusses. We simply won't stand for that. Maybe they were just wondering why we are still in this war, as I often wonder myself. If you look back to the first post made by your former diplomat, who is in vacation mode right now:

"APOC declaring war on AOK. I'm no good at this kinda stuff, but here goes...
    The reasons are
    1. AOK is the #1 alliance AOK is the #2 alliance (or #3 or #772... whatever)
    2.Evening up the current war between AOK and FARK The sky is blue.
    3.Zeta is too quiet. Zeta IS too quiet.
    4.Messages AOK leader about a possible mole in our alliance have been ignored. We just want to string somebody up. What's so bad about that?

These are all out of date reasons. Can APOC come up with some more BS reason's so our alliance gets motivated again, to fight in this 100 year war. See above.

Edit: FWIW I speak solely on behalf of myself and not on behalf of our alliance as a whole.

Edit 2: my horrid spelling

The post was edited 2 times, last by leroybrown ().

Originally posted by t0nyaps
    Can you message me the names of those players? And don't forgot your former alliance mates did that as well, but you were quick to boot them. Maybe they were just wondering why we are still in this war, as I often wonder myself. If you look back to the first post made by your former diplomat, who is in vacation mode right now:

The reasons are
    1. AOK is the #1 alliance
    2.Evening up the current war between AOK and FARK
    3.Zeta is too quiet.
    4.Messages AOK leader about a possible mole in our alliance have been ignored."

These are all out of date reasons. Can APOC come up with some more BS reason's so our alliance gets motivated again, to fight in this 100 year war.

I'm curious Tony, are you saying that APOC has won the war and that AOK admits defeat based on our war declaration?
  • We're still at war because APOC, which is about 25% AOK's size, has been having their way with AOK and noone on your side wants to admit it. At the time of the DoW it was closer to 50%, but who's counting.

We've spoke about this in-game already; I thought you asked me not to air what we spoke about in public. Wondering out aloud "why are we still in this war" is akin to opening a proverbial can of worms. :D

The reasons are
    1. AOK is the #1 alliance - Now #2, Terms met.
    2.Evening up the current war between AOK and FARK - Now 1v1, Terms met.
    3.Zeta is too quiet - Not as quiet as when the war began, Terms met.
    4. Messages AOK leader about a possible mole in our alliance have been ignored." - The "possible" mole was removed and went on to mole elsewhere, Terms met.

Hmmmm.

The post was edited 3 times, last by pyrexia ().

• @Tess- no I am not saying that
    @PY- I just thought it was funny because the original declaration of war was out of date. I feel Leroy best sums up the new declaration...
    @Venus- Its good to have you back, its been quiet in that area of ikariam without you.
  • I suppose since t0nyaps is inactive, the war is for all intents and purposes over.

I propose we wait 24 hours for any AOK member to respond in this thread on whether they want the war to continue or not.

Unless there is an official rule on how to handle a war once a leader goes inactive, after 24 hours has passed this thread can be closed and the war is officially over.