Cultural Assest Treaty

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cultural Assest Treaty

how come when i select a player from the high scores list, then go to write a message... i only get message and trade treaty, i don't get the offer cultural treaty option?

yet when i pick a player from the board i can?
  • RE: Cultural Assest Treaty

This was introduced last patch. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it's a PITA. You used to be able to answer messages that someone sent you and choose CAT as a topic. Now you have to do as you said and click on the island view, click on their city, then start a diplomatic request and you can finally ask for a CAT...
  • I would have them PM you. When they PM you, it also shows what town they had selected when they sent the message. Clicking on that will bring you to the island view of their island, so you can then click on their town and select the diplomacy option and the CAT.
  • Originally posted by Ice (Lagmasta)
    I would have them PM you. When they PM you, it also shows what town they had selected when they sent the message. Clicking on that will bring you to the island view of their island, so you can then click on their town and select the diplomacy option and the CAT.

aha.. good idea, cheers m8