version 0.3.0 released data

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• You could just level your main town with level 9 palace, and leave the rest of your colonies at level 8 GR. The corruption would be under 10% in all of your other towns, which would be a small sacrifice to let you keep your other colonies operational and not just farms.

Also to let you know, you cant send reinforcements to your other towns if there is no barracks. So you would be able to send ships, but same island pillagers would have a field day looting your 8 warehouses.

My buildings guide -- My 0 Military Defense Guide
    * @Lissala slaps ImperialUser around a bit with a large trout

The post was edited 1 time, last by ImperialUser ().

• I know, there wot be troops in all towns but one. But as i said, most probably theres noone this crazy to do this, so with all my towns ill have the biggest gold income ever, and thus be able to build the biggest army ever, and own anyone who dares to attack me. But sacrificing just one GR level per town seems also to be very reasonable. Someone may still profit looting me even if i loot back...

Actually i wonder which is better. Sacrificing a few warehouses and thus GR levels in one town, or single levels in multiple towns.
    I think the corruption will be the same in the end...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kenzai ().

• Kenzai wrote:

The wiki has palace levels up to 9.
    And warehouse levels up to 31.

I see i can comfortably get the palace to level 9 with either 4 warehouses or 3 warehouses and a carpenter.

So my dreams of 10 towns will become true! :1:

But is even more possible? I think yes.

I thought about:
    8 warehouses + tavern + museum + palace/GR + (hall, wall, port and shipyard)
    in all towns but one!
    The last town will sacrifice a few warehouses and thus a few GR levels and thus a few citizens (corruption), but thats no problem.
    Ill have my embassy and barracks there. That means my whole military.
    This is the ultimate end game so theres (almost) no resource producing let alone research (academies are destroyed). Ill have insane income that way and thus an insane military, so noone will attack my undefended towns anyway.

Notice: It could as well be 7 warehouses plus 1 carpenter...

Hows that? :1:
    Its why i asked about 8 warehouses earlier.
    Well my friend, you won't have hideouts in these towns, and so it will be easy to put a spy in and see they are just big fat farms. A massive military score is useless if you cannot get any troops/ships into a colony to defend it. Are you in Gamma? If so, please PM me your coords, and you can see just how much having a big generals score that is limited to a single town puts people off pillaging you ;)
  • Bishop, people following the exact logic you mention, no one will do that, right?
    If i would, i would easily have the biggest gold income in the server.
    Going in the negative a bit and getting extra money via pillage means i could also easily have the biggest military score in the server.

But it could still end up really bad, if a few players gang up.

So while sacrificing the barracks, i could still have a massive defensive fleet in all the towns.

The only way to attack would through setting up a colony on my island. (A floater town...)

But after all, i still think it would be fun in the end-game, if i ever come so far.

Another thing to consider is, what with new patches?
    A patch that changes some key elements in the game could easily screw up my empire.

Dont forget that all this is just a crazy idea, but something i would definitely consider if ill get horribly bored after having nothing more to do in the game.

I think ill just stick to 4 warehouses (or 3 plus a carpenter) per town for now after all.

BTW i still dont know the warehouse costs above lvl 31 and palace costs above lvl 9... :1:
  • Kenzai wrote:

If i would, i would easily have the biggest gold income in the server.
    Going in the negative a bit and getting extra money via pillage means i could also easily have the biggest military score in the server.
    I think you overestimate yourself. And, underestimate everyone else in your server. Also, there is no gold pillaging in version 3.0.

That aside, a question if anyone has the time, I'd be grateful if you could answer:

When pillaging in version 3.0, do all trade ships sent with the attack load simultaneously resulting in a fixed 500/15 minute loading time?

I hope this has not been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Treize wrote:

When pillaging in version 3.0, do all trade ships sent with the attack load simultaneously resulting in a fixed 500/15 minute loading time?
    All your ships load simultaneously, correct. They each load at 15 goods per minute, not for 15 minutes. That implies that it takes a maximum of 500/15, or 33 minutes and 20 seconds, to fully load. However, if there's less than a full load of goods present the loading time may actually be lessened.
  • Treize wrote:

I think you overestimate yourself. And, underestimate everyone else in your server. Also, there is no gold pillaging in version 3.0.
    Well im exaggerating it as hell of course. Im not awaiting to be the best player on Gamma or something. :P

I see myself playing this game potentially for the next 3 years at least though.
    Who is the longest playing member so far? :1:

(Im not really serious.)

So, noone calculated the warehouse and palace levels above 31 and 9 so far? Seems like ill realy have to do it myself.
  • Math on carpenters.

I have a town with a level 11 carpenter that wants to (someday) upgrade its level 6 palace to a level 7 palace.

The base building material cost for for level 7 palace is 322768. My displayed cost is 247046.

247046 is not .75*322768. 322768*.75=242076

247046 is .89* ( .86*322768 )

So the carpenter discount, despite what it says in the window is after the spirit level discount. I still think the carpenter is a great deal; I'm going to be saving a lot of building materials when I build all those warehouses.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sparrowfist ().

• Building Data Gone!

What happened to the building data? I checked the first page and it looks as though they took it out. I was wondering if you guys could repost it? It's very helpful when planning building upgrades. Thanks!
  • RE: Building Data Gone!

hanz00 wrote:

What happened to the building data? I checked the first page and it looks as though they took it out. I was wondering if you guys could repost it? It's very helpful when planning building upgrades. Thanks!

If you are looking for a list of all the current costs for upgrading buildings, you can check out the WikIkariam. It is up to date on all of the building upgrade costs. :4: