Declaration of War on SPE from Prime.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • Declaration of War on SPE from Prime.

    Fair people of the alliance of SPE: I have come to the conclusion that their is no alternative. A member of my alliance was attacked by your members and he claimed that he was attacked by more then 1 or even 2 of you in a short period of time. Because of this our alliance intervened and decided it best to "nudge" the players involved. After a few battles and an end to hostilities we figured the issue to be resolved. Today I was proven wrong. Against what I assume to be better judgment I was attacked 20 times by no less then 4 members of SPE. I commend you for your prowess, and for your Gaul. I admit to being caught off guard with most of my force in a single city and understand the motivation behind the assault. Nevertheless it is your second act of hostility on our allaince, and your second instance of gang attacking. AS much as I respect your bravery, this lack of respect and seemingly the absence of an understanding of consequences leads me to this conclusion: Your insolence shall not go unpunished.

    Terms to end this war will be discussed when SPE requests surrender.

    ~Respectfully Yours~
    ~Lukebbuff~
    ~Leader~Semper Primoris(Prime)~

    Edit: Spelling

    The post was edited 1 time, last by lukebbuff ().

  • RE: Declaration of War on SPE from Prime.

    I'd like to see how SPE justified attacking in the first place. Too bad most of their members are +20 hours away from me, otherwise I'd be getting some nice loot right now.
  • afaik they don't justify it other than they're an aggressive alliance. I have the pleasure of sharing an island with three of them, and have had them gang up on me more than once.

    I'm rooting for you, Prime :)
  • Just in case, 3 colonies of player gswiat (Do u Marble, crystal and saloon) are blocked and pillaged by me most of the time. I dont attack his sulfur colony as it is really far away from me.
  • Yeah, same thing happened to me. I got ganged up on and attacked. Once I had an army, they quit. But now I'm attacking them again as they're also attacking our members too. I keep some of them blockaded some times, so I'm sure that will be some help.

    And no, they have no justification for attacking. They just attacked me because too.

    Let's see this small but aggressive alliance get stomped in a friendly war :).
  • Originally posted by Azteca
    Yeah, same thing happened to me. I got ganged up on and attacked. Once I had an army, they quit. But now I'm attacking them again as they're also attacking our members too. I keep some of them blockaded some times, so I'm sure that will be some help.

    And no, they have no justification for attacking. They just attacked me because too.

    Let's see this small but aggressive alliance get stomped in a friendly war :).


    Who said this was going to be friendly? :D
  • Just so you know, I didn't quit when you got an army. I attacked you after that and won. I was pillaging you 10 to 1 and beating your blockades with a handfull of ships. I quit when I kept hitting a bug that made my fleets disappear. When
    0.3.0 hits the live servers, you don't stand a chance.

    BTW for such a big alliance, you guys suck at coordinating attacks. I thought you guys were going to hand me my 4$$ the first time you attacked and between 6 of you attacking me, you were only able to pillage a few thousand gold.

    Try not to waste too many resources on me, You're better off hitting me one at a time so you don't step on each others toes.

    Mikeus

    Originally posted by Azteca
    Yeah, same thing happened to me. I got ganged up on and attacked. Once I had an army, they quit. But now I'm attacking them again as they're also attacking our members too. I keep some of them blockaded some times, so I'm sure that will be some help.

    And no, they have no justification for attacking. They just attacked me because too.

    Let's see this small but aggressive alliance get stomped in a friendly war :).
  • LMFAO. I don't think you realize what you just said. You basically said that they're nubs because they didn't pillage you hard enough! Btw, the object of war is not to pillage goods, it's to destroy your enemy into submission. Obviously you needed to be put in your place through your remorseless attacks on players. I wish your alliance had some guys near me, too bad they're all +18 hours away...

    P.S.- from the looks of the circular alliance messages i've been getting, it looks like a large number of your members were completely unprepared for war with extremely low military scores.


    Originally posted by mschlott
    Just so you know, I didn't quit when you got an army. I attacked you after that and won. I was pillaging you 10 to 1 and beating your blockades with a handfull of ships. I quit when I kept hitting a bug that made my fleets disappear. When
    0.3.0 hits the live servers, you don't stand a chance.

    BTW for such a big alliance, you guys suck at coordinating attacks. I thought you guys were going to hand me my 4$$ the first time you attacked and between 6 of you attacking me, you were only able to pillage a few thousand gold.

    Try not to waste too many resources on me, You're better off hitting me one at a time so you don't step on each others toes.

    Mikeus

    Originally posted by Azteca
    Yeah, same thing happened to me. I got ganged up on and attacked. Once I had an army, they quit. But now I'm attacking them again as they're also attacking our members too. I keep some of them blockaded some times, so I'm sure that will be some help.

    And no, they have no justification for attacking. They just attacked me because too.

    Let's see this small but aggressive alliance get stomped in a friendly war :).

    The post was edited 1 time, last by yup277 ().

  • Originally posted by yup277
    Btw, the object of war is not to pillage goods, it's to destroy your enemy into submission.


    It's not to do both? Pfft. Amateurs.





    Luke, any hint what kind of terms might be forthcoming? (and I gotta tell you, I don't blame them for hitting you! When you were at over 100k a hit, *I* was starting to drool...)
  • The "terms" I suppose depend on how desperate they are, but since they have yet to approach me I am not yet sure. I know Harlot, I don't blame them either, I just could not ignore it as it was the second instance. I was hoarding for cheaper ships in v3.0. Ow well though, a little excitement is far more valuable then a few ships in my book ;)
  • I know what I said. We all have our own goals. You are welcome to persue yours.

    As far as terms go, if PRIME is willing to give 400K gold to each of our members we will consider calling off our aggression.

    Mikeus

    Originally posted by yup277
    LMFAO. I don't think you realize what you just said. You basically said that they're nubs because they didn't pillage you hard enough! Btw, the object of war is not to pillage goods, it's to destroy your enemy into submission. Obviously you needed to be put in your place through your remorseless attacks on players. I wish your alliance had some guys near me, too bad they're all +18 hours away...

    The post was edited 1 time, last by mschlott ().

  • Originally posted by mschlott
    I know what I said. We all have our own goals. You are welcome to persue yours.

    As far as terms go, if PRIME is willing to give 400K gold to each of our members we will consider calling off our aggression.

    Mikeus

    Originally posted by yup277
    LMFAO. I don't think you realize what you just said. You basically said that they're nubs because they didn't pillage you hard enough! Btw, the object of war is not to pillage goods, it's to destroy your enemy into submission. Obviously you needed to be put in your place through your remorseless attacks on players. I wish your alliance had some guys near me, too bad they're all +18 hours away...


    What aggressions? You guys are just turtling up not doing a thing. Don't flatter yourself. The only gold that is going to be used is the upkeep on my navy, keeping you blockaded for an eternity.
  • Originally posted by WarbringerWhat aggressions? You guys are just turtling up not doing a thing. Don't flatter yourself. The only gold that is going to be used is the upkeep on my navy, keeping you blockaded for an eternity.


    HAhahahahah "turtling up". Don't be so naieve. Why don't you bring your sissy asses to my house, and we'll have a little tea party. I'll even provide the dresses for y'all to wear.

    The only thing we're turtling is your mom...maybe your sister too - not the ugly one, the cute one.

    Maybe the ugly one too - just depends.

    EDIT: warned for trolling/flaming--zullu
  • Originally posted by Dr. Cyber
    "turtling up". Don't be so naieve. Why don't you bring your sissy asses to my house,


    I think you just reinforced his point
  • Wow.. I sure hope you aren't SPE's diplomat, because frankly you're just making it worse.

    I think you need to back yourself up with CRs before you can start talking trash. So let's see all the CRs of your defending against the overwhelming force of Prime...
  • Ha...no I'm not SPE's diplomat - I'm not even in SPE. I've just been invited to share in on the goodies of this Tupperware party going on here.

    Bull@#$% I'm not giving you any CR's - to show you what my numbers are?! lol...nubcake.

    Don't flatter your self with this "overwhelming force" nonsense either. This is a game - you sound like you've made this your life. Why don't you go back to your little Cimarron town on [5X:6X], "billy the goat".

    EDIT: Coords removed as they are against forum rules.--zullu