how do I find a town / player?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• how do I find a town / player?

I have been pillaged for the first time. I wish to retaliate.

How do I find the town/s of the assailant? Any suggestions? Thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bonifacio ().

• I have no idea of that search tool is legal or not (game legal, as opposed to RL legal), but aside from that, you don't need it.

If you go into the Combat report, it will say who attacked you and which city their forces were sent from. That city name is a clickable link to the island view of their city. You will see where they are if you use this, and not run any risks re bans (not sure how they would see you used that search tool, but why risk it?)...

It makes using wave attacks from all of your cities a little risky, as you immediately give away the location of all of your cities, if they want to get retribution, but that is part of the game :)
  • Originally posted by Germanos
    I use :censored: - it's very helpful! :)

This tool is illegal. If it is not on the approved tools list, then it is not allowed. I would suggest you stop using this tool as soon as possible because it cant get you into trouble (as in banned).
  • Originally posted by theBishopp
    I have no idea of that search tool is legal or not (game legal, as opposed to RL legal), but aside from that, you don't need it.

If you go into the Combat report, it will say who attacked you and which city their forces were sent from. That city name is a clickable link to the island view of their city. You will see where they are if you use this, and not run any risks re bans (not sure how they would see you used that search tool, but why risk it?)...

It makes using wave attacks from all of your cities a little risky, as you immediately give away the location of all of your cities, if they want to get retribution, but that is part of the game :)

I agree, this is almost always the easiest way to find out who attacked you.