3.0 Live

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• mycarsavw wrote:

ImperialUser wrote:

Woot, I jumped from 152 to number 52 on the high scores list! :1:
    Epic fail ~700 > 877

In other news I'm now 6th spot in the Generals High score and that's what I like :chainsaw:
    I'm playing on epsilon
    Haha, I jumped from 351 to 51 and with buy 38 trade ships (In fact I store my money for this day, Now have 108 :4: ) I'm 18 now. 8|
    WOW
  • ali_me wrote:

mycarsavw wrote:

ImperialUser wrote:

Woot, I jumped from 152 to number 52 on the high scores list! :1:
    Epic fail ~700 > 877

In other news I'm now 6th spot in the Generals High score and that's what I like :chainsaw:
    I'm playing on epsilon
    Haha, I jumped from 351 to 51 and with buy 38 trade ships (In fact I store my money for this day, Now have 108 :4: ) I'm 18 now. 8|
    WOW
    Ya thats my final score from both building price jumps AND ships. Someone in my alliance jumped to #1 spot from buying ships and that made me realize I may not be on the top 100 for much longer, lol.

My buildings guide -- My 0 Military Defense Guide
    * @Lissala slaps ImperialUser around a bit with a large trout
  • Im happy using 150 citizens per city. 2 tavern levels will take less then a day to build and take care of 120 citizens, that just leaves 60 citizens that "could" leave. The third tavern level goes up in 2 days and all my towns (that arnt currently already building something) will be happy.

My buildings guide -- My 0 Military Defense Guide
    * @Lissala slaps ImperialUser around a bit with a large trout
  • programmar wrote:

LOLs... well lets hope this ends soon... looks like this is the browser simulation of the Great Recession

Its during these economic hard times that we must all buckle down, work hard, save money as we must all face the challenges of this great recession together.

lol
  • bobonalong wrote:

Its during these economic hard times that we must all buckle down, work hard, save money as we must all face the challenges of this great recession together.

Hehehehe that's another amazing thing.. Money (GOLD) is not a problem I have a +12K balance I was really happy to see that... the supply and demand gap is increasing...

The post was edited 1 time, last by programmar ().

• programmar wrote:

bobonalong wrote:

Hehehehe that's another amazing thing.. Money (GOLD) is not a problem I have a +12K balance I was really happy to see that... the supply and demand gap is increasing...

yeah during 0.2.8 I was losing 14k an hour with upkeep now I am in the black, I wonder how all those players who relied heavily on pillaging of gold to maintain forces will do now how will they manage their gold, cos there is no ducking over to ya neighbours place and getting gold now....I guess those business degrees may get some use now :12:
  • bobonalong wrote:

I wonder how all those players who relied heavily on pillaging of gold to maintain forces will do now how will they manage their gold, cos there is no ducking over to ya neighbours place and getting gold now....I guess those business degrees may get some use now :12:

Man if we even get some resource loot who will buy from me, I have a gangsta repute in my area :S I guess its time to be more diplomatic
  • programmar wrote:

bobonalong wrote:

I wonder how all those players who relied heavily on pillaging of gold to maintain forces will do now how will they manage their gold, cos there is no ducking over to ya neighbours place and getting gold now....I guess those business degrees may get some use now :12:

Man if we even get some resource loot who will buy from me, I have a gangsta repute in my area :S I guess its time to be more diplomatic
    too late for me :1:

up to 160k !! noobs are really usefull !!

damn that level 1 port :17:
  • ImperialUser wrote:

If I didnt already have an almost full warehouse of "luxury x" id pillage the other 150k around me. Gota ship it out to my other towns before I can pillage the rest.
    donot forget to buy to empty all your ships

i have 129 ships giving me 65k per pillage

i may go over 200k soon who know ( my neigbours are dry now :16l: how ? :3: :1: )