Looking for an Alpha Account for my wife.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Looking for an Alpha Account for my wife.

I am looking for an account in the alpha world so my wife can play also. It doesn't have to be big, heck you could demolish everything to a starter city. My wife just wants to play.
  • It does not matter if it is new, actually my wife would like too start from scratch. As long as the alpha account is on the ikariam.com is the only thing we to need as a requirement.
  • If your wife would like to start from scratch why not just make a new account for her? You also know that if you both play on alpha you can't have any interaction with each other ingame, right?
  • Aplha Account

Currently the alpha world is not allowing any new accounts. I talked to the GOs and they say they don't know when or if they are going to reopen the alpha world.
  • ALPHA ACCOUNT

IF U CAN GET ME A 20K ETA ILL GIVE YOU A ALPHA THAT HAS 10K IN THE TOP TEN ALLIANCE ABOUT TO BE NINETH AND IT HAS ALLOT OF SUPPLIES HECK U GET ME A TEN ID TAKE IT IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU
  • Alpha Account

Well sorry to say I am only currently playing in Alpha and I don't know any body else except people in the Alpha world. Thanks for the deal, I would have love to take you up on your offer if I could.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gilbert387 ().