HRE declares war on T-BT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HRE declares war on T-BT

I, general of HRE, and on behalf of the entire HRE declares war on T-BT.

The reason for War is that one of T-BTs members attacked our member multiple times and because they dont support piracy (and this games getting boring) we decided to declare war. This war is really just for fun.

Terms of the war to end: one allaince must surrender to the other

This is mainly for fun cause HRE missed out on the world war
  • majiemao wrote:

lol, is this serious? could the leader confirm?

~~Verbal Warning for Trolling: Please keep the discussion to the war.~~ CA

What the duce, you over zealous mods? this was a serious post we want it confirmed by their leader or at least HS or Diplo.
  • majiemao wrote:

What the duce, you over zealous mods? this was a serious post we want it confirmed by their leader or at least HS or Diplo.

This is completely serious. The leader asked me to put up the post. If you dont believe me and dont take us seriously thats a pretty big mistake. This war is also mainly for fun as I stated before.
  • Serious is not just for car radios

majiemao wrote:

lol, is this serious? could the leader confirm?

~~Verbal Warning for Trolling: Please keep the discussion to the war.~~ CA
    CR's have already been posted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemmingaenis ().

• Denial is not just a river in Egypt

x93x93 wrote:

not aware of attacks by HRE yet

the war isn't on until 12hr after the leader confirms according to the rules i think
    so confirm the war already!
    Dude! It hasn't even been 24 hours, and we're already 6 and 0!
  • xxxJulius Caesarxxx wrote:

xxxJulius Caesarxxx wrote:

The leader asked me to put up the post

The leader has confirmed and asked me to declare war. thats why i posted the thread. We have already attacked as well. Why is this so hard. If you need a direct post from the leader then he will put up a post.
    The diplomacy rules clearly states that war can only occur with the alliance leader's consent. You can read that in the diplomacy rules page Diplomacy Rules (as of 3rd April)

Until that happens, there is technically no war and players are still subjected to the bashing rule. Like you said, it is not hard, get him/her to post a confirmation and off we go

~~The diplomacy rules state as follows...War cannot be declared by a single player or against a single player and war can only be declared with the alliance leader's ok. The leader gave his approval for this DOW therefore this war is valid.~~ Capn Alvin
  • yeehaa wrote:

The leader asked me to put up the post

The leader has confirmed and asked me to declare war. thats why i posted the thread. We have already attacked as well. Why is this so hard. If you need a direct post from the leader then he will put up a post.
    The diplomacy rules clearly states that war can only occur with the alliance leader's consent. You can read that in the diplomacy rules page Diplomacy Rules (as of 3rd April)

Until that happens, there is technically no war and players are still subjected to the bashing rule. Like you said, it is not hard, get him/her to post a confirmation and off we go

~~The diplomacy rules state as follows...War cannot be declared by a single player or against a single player and war can only be declared with the alliance leader's ok. The leader gave his approval for this DOW therefore this war is valid.~~ Capn Alvin
    What measures are in place to ensure that any alliance member cannot initiate a war by claiming approval?
  • @ yeehaa - are you part of T-BT if your not then y do you care. If you are then are you afraid of war? Also I sent Capn Alvin a messege proving that this war was valid by a messege proving the DOW was valid

In other news HRE is doing great with no problems from T-BT

The post was edited 1 time, last by xxxJulius Caesarxxx ().

• xxxJulius Caesarxxx wrote:

@ yeehaa - are you part of T-BT if your not then y do you care. If you are then are you afraid of war? Also I sent Capn Alvin a messege proving that this war was valid by a messege proving the DOW was valid

Yes I am part of T-BT so I care. I am more afraid of being penalized by the bashing rule than this war.
  • yeehaa wrote:

@ yeehaa - are you part of T-BT if your not then y do you care. If you are then are you afraid of war? Also I sent Capn Alvin a messege proving that this war was valid by a messege proving the DOW was valid

Yes I am part of T-BT so I care. I am more afraid of being penalized by the bashing rule than this war.

Good then we'll start seeing some posts in the CR thread from T-BT? Seeing that you were afraid of bashing, then I assume that you have attacked the same town HRE 6 times and done some damage. Because this right now I'm starting to wonder if T-BT has any fight in them any more and seeing that we are only seeing one side of this war (the HRE side) I think this is a validate question... Are T-BT doing any offensive damage in this war? I assume they are but some CR's would be nice to see. Thanks.

(sorry just catching up on the boards on vacation and was curious about this question and now I'm going back to vacation, happy warring to both sides)