101st voted the biggest cowards on Ikariam.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• 101st voted the biggest cowards on Ikariam.

All the smack talk and witty comments dont make up for your lack of power. I've occupied your leaders city and you all just ran. Says a lot about your alliance. I've been on your main island for 24 hours and have met little resistance. You talk so much crap and make people go to war with you and just sit there. First it was because we started the war against you, then we don't participate. I've made the 10 hour journey 4 times now. So has many others. And you are nowhere to be found. Hidding behiend you big mouths. You are affraid to attack me because you know your whole alliance has to take me on. So you have to wait till everyone can attack me at once. So do it already. Or just keep making fun of mentaly handicap. Cant resist can you?
  • RE: 101st voted the biggest cowards on Ikariam.

jaredsdick wrote:

All the smack talk and witty comments dont make up for your lack of power. I've occupied your leaders city and you all just ran. Says a lot about your alliance. I've been on your main island for 24 hours and have met little resistance. You talk so much crap and make people go to war with you and just sit there. First it was because we started the war against you, then we don't participate. I've made the 10 hour journey 4 times now. So has many others. And you are nowhere to be found. Hidding behiend you big mouths. You are affraid to attack me because you know your whole alliance has to take me on. So you have to wait till everyone can attack me at once. So do it already. Or just keep making fun of mentaly handicap. Cant resist can you?
    Truthfully I'd rather be a coward with a big mouth in a browser game than have a dad with downs syndrome who gave it to me.

~Verbal Warning~

- Watch, how you word your "insults" please ...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lord Quientus ().

• RE: 101st voted the biggest cowards on Ikariam.

jaredsdick wrote:

We just sent our attack force at you and you ran away. While you were writing this you were retreating. 8|
  • I was bouncing between cities looking for fodder. I'm back in ehuds town now. Come and get it. And thats good that you admit all you do is talk. Some people would say that karma will get you in the end and your children (givin that you actualy ever get to have sex with a human girl) will have Down's. But ayone who knows someone with Downs wouldn't wish in a million years, that a person of your moral caliber would get the opportunity to be blesses in that way. I'm guessing you haven't been exposed to the public very much have you? You get picked on in RL and this is the only way you can vent, huh little guy? ;(

P.S. Males with Downs are sterile. (that means they cant have babies to you kids)
  • jaredsdick wrote:

That truely was an 8th grader comment. Keep that shovel in hand kid. Soil is soft where you dig. :thumbup:
    Here's a thought. Instead of constantly crying about how terrible we are and how sad your life is, learn about Downs. Males with Downs are not sterile, they have reduced fertility, and fully half the cases of people with downs having offspring have children with downs. It's pretty pathetic you are here crying and telling lies about your kid. How pathetic can you be honestly? I know your life sucks, that's why you need so much e-honor and trash talk directed at our alliance over your impugned "honor" but really guy, go see a movie or something.
  • pseudanonmyous wrote:

I know your life sucks, that's why you need so much e-honor and trash talk directed at our alliance over your impugned "honor" but really guy, go see a movie or something.
    I hear that there Transformers movie has lots of 'splosions.

You like 'splosions, doncha?
  • See how much your learning? This is good for you.

There has only been 1 case of a male with down's fathering a child.( and no is not me)

How that offensive going btw?
  • Omgz from Aristophanes, Pseudanonymous from Aristophanes, Morberht from Aristophanes, WalmartSecurity from Aristophanes, Sligo from Aristophanes, Bekofskivitch from Aristophanes vs jared from My Capital
    On: 2009-06-27 20:16:14

Attackers
    Offensive: 366,297, Defensive: 143,498, Stamina: 23,346
    Swordsman 484 (Lost: -24)
    Phalanx 1,750 (Lost: -211)
    Archer 59 (Lost: -1)
    Battering ram 15 (Lost: -1)
    Cook 52 (Lost: -9)
    Catapult 19 (Lost: -1)
    Doctor 21 (Lost: -2)
    Marksman 1,654 (Lost: -226)
    Steam Giant 158 (Lost: -36)
    Mortar 18 (Lost: -1)

Defenders
    Offensive: 131,258, Defensive: 443,880, Stamina: 19,865
    Wall Bonus: 210%
    Slinger 499 (Lost: -26)
    Phalanx 1,691 (Lost: -108)
    Doctor 20 (Lost: -2)
    Marksman 536 (Lost: -42)
    Steam Giant 175 (Lost: -9)
    Bombardier 156 (Lost: -12)

The town was defended

Battle summary

Attackers' profits:
    0 Gold, 9,992 Wood
    0 Marble, 0 Wine, 1,244 Crystal, 15,411 Sulfur

Net Values
    Attackers' losses: 130,100
    Defenders' losses: 86,604
    Total Damage: 216,704
    Parsed by CR Formatter, IkariamLibrary.com at 2009-06-27 19:20:57
  • Ladies and Gentlemen, Please watch your "tone" and comments ...
    Commenting/Referring to people with Downs Syndrome has no place here ..., and if these derogatory remarks continue I will issue full warnings ...

Thank you for your consideration,

• jaredsdick wrote:

Omgz from Aristophanes, Pseudanonymous from Aristophanes, Morberht from Aristophanes, WalmartSecurity from Aristophanes, Sligo from Aristophanes, Bekofskivitch from Aristophanes vs jared from My Capital
    On: 2009-06-27 20:16:14

Attackers
    Offensive: 366,297, Defensive: 143,498, Stamina: 23,346
    Swordsman 484 (Lost: -24)
    Phalanx 1,750 (Lost: -211)
    Archer 59 (Lost: -1)
    Battering ram 15 (Lost: -1)
    Cook 52 (Lost: -9)
    Catapult 19 (Lost: -1)
    Doctor 21 (Lost: -2)
    Marksman 1,654 (Lost: -226)
    Steam Giant 158 (Lost: -36)
    Mortar 18 (Lost: -1)

Defenders
    Offensive: 131,258, Defensive: 443,880, Stamina: 19,865
    Slinger 499 (Lost: -26)
    Phalanx 1,691 (Lost: -108)
    Doctor 20 (Lost: -2)
    Marksman 536 (Lost: -42)
    Steam Giant 175 (Lost: -9)
    Bombardier 156 (Lost: -12)

The town was defended

Battle summary

Attackers' profits:
    0 Gold, 9,992 Wood
    0 Marble, 0 Wine, 1,244 Crystal, 15,411 Sulfur

Net Values
    Attackers' losses: 130,100
    Defenders' losses: 86,604
    Total Damage: 216,704
    Parsed by CR Formatter, IkariamLibrary.com at 2009-06-27 19:20:57

letme guess.. round one of a battle ur going to lose agin? thanks for showing us you learned something but not much
    oh ya those bombidiers that you said you didnt have look real pretty behind that wall...
  • My computer shut off and wouldn't start. I'm on now.

Omgz from Yokosuka, Pseudanonymous from Aristophanes, Morberht from Aristophanes, WalmartSecurity from Aristophanes, Sligo from Aristophanes, Bekofskivitch from Aristophanes, Snazzocles from Aldemiddenstadt, Ahmeni from Funkervogten, palamedes from Archilochos, ControlVolume from PAUL NAIL vs jared from My Capital
    On: 2009-06-27 21:16:14

Attackers
    Offensive: 374,463, Defensive: 138,986, Stamina: 21,524
    Swordsman 397 (Lost: -125)
    Phalanx 1,737 (Lost: -435)
    Archer 184 (Lost: -37)
    Battering ram 14 (Lost: -2)
    Cook 58 (Lost: -14)
    Catapult 21 (Lost: -2)
    Doctor 25 (Lost: -5)
    Marksman 1,743 (Lost: -471)
    Steam Giant 114 (Lost: -81)
    Mortar 14 (Lost: -4)

Defenders
    Offensive: 84,849, Defensive: 300,707, Stamina: 13,352
    Slinger 406 (Lost: -118)
    Phalanx 1,391 (Lost: -408)
    Doctor 19 (Lost: -3)
    Marksman 414 (Lost: -127)
    Steam Giant 129 (Lost: -55)
    Bombardier 106 (Lost: -62)

The town was defended

Battle summary

Attackers' profits:
    0 Gold, 44,564 Wood
    0 Marble, 0 Wine, 1,866 Crystal, 73,821 Sulfur

Net Values
    Attackers' losses: 306,594
    Defenders' losses: 391,876
    Total Damage: 698,470
    Parsed by CR Formatter, IkariamLibrary.com at 2009-06-27 20:26:04

Here's an idea. Bring what you have to me for a change. Such little babies about stuff. Not much to brag about though with half your alliance here for the battle. I'm not complaining though, you finaly got off your butts and did something. It only took 3 days to get you to do anything, then when you finaly did, you spent hours of troop crunching to see if you had a chance against one guy. But good for you. All 12 of you and counting.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jaredsdick ().

• jaredsdick wrote:

Here's an idea. Bring what you have to me for a change. Such little babies about stuff. Not much to brag about though with half your alliance here for the battle. I'm not complaining though, you finaly got off your butts and did something. It only took 3 days to get you to do anything the when you finaly did you spent hours of troop crunching to see if you had a chance against one guy. But good for you.

jaredsdick wrote:

Such little babies about stuff.

jaredsdick wrote:

jaredsdick wrote:

jaredsdick wrote:

I got nothing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ControlVolume ().