Farewell Alpha!! Sco-Dub signing off

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Farewell Alpha!! Sco-Dub signing off

Whats up my fellow Alphinians (or whatever you want to be called). I have been playing this game for over a year, and have had a blast playing with all of you. I have enjoyed building my empire, and kicking arse whenever the time came!! For the past couple months however, I have been very tied up in school and I have had little to no time to play the game that we all love. I feel that this lack of time has brought me to the point where I am no longer effective as a gamer. I have always played this game giving it my all, and just don't know how to play the game without being an impact player. I cant be one of those joe shmoes in the alliance that logs on to build and then leaves, and then everyone sees a circ from them and say "that guy is in our alliance?" I just cant be that dude!

So I will be leaving Ikariam, but I just wanted to thank all of you for an awesome year! This simple arse game has got to be one of the most addicting games I have played! when i first got my account i thought "how boring, not even any graphics" but the competitive drive I have kept me chugging along to be better than the next guy! I know a lot of you know what i am talking about! I wish all the alliances the best of luck, even the ones I frequently fought with! And i bid a farewell to the Ikariam community and staff, best of luck in life!

Everyone go send out a 21 steam giant salute or something now!

Sco-Dub-T
    FURYous General

Sig by: Sco-Dub-T

"You don't know where I've been Lou!!!!"
  • Good bye then and good luck. Real life should always come first, and schooling is huge. Just remember that if you ever find yourself with a little spare time between those pesky tests, you can always log on and try building something. :P

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • I sent you a PM on the fury boards. I hope it will change your mind. Of course, when it doesn't, then i would like to wish you all the best, both in RL and in your future gaming!
    Originally by VeronikaViking
    Law: In any situation, Hardstyle will swoop in and make some self-important proclamation about how he and his people will "handle" a situation. (and then all that ever gets done is more self-important proclamations).
  • Shoot, I knew I should've tried to talk to you sooner. From the one occasion we met on the battlefield and from what I heard about you since, it looks like it's totally my loss now :(

Best luck to you in your real life. :)
  • see you man, another one of the greats is leaving. this place is starting to seem like high school when your older friends graduate and leave, but you are just a sophmore then... anyway good luck.
  • ;( Sad to see you go Sco, but I completely understand the reasoning behind it. Real life should always take precedence over ikariam, and I wish you all the best in your education and beyond.
  • Thank you all for your kind words. Having talked to many friends in game, I will ATTEMPT the pansy, sit in the back corner and offer my 2 cents, approach to this game and not be so active in an alliance... I may be just letting the addiction of this game get to me, but I guess it is worth a shot.

-Sco-Dub-T of the FURYous alliance

Sig by: Sco-Dub-T

"You don't know where I've been Lou!!!!"
  • 1 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 members

Sco-Dub-T

Look at this guy. He wants to be the new HardRocker on this server.

MSN chat log:
    Gauntlet: so are you back to playing already?
    Sco-dub-t: yeah i guess so
    Gauntlet: GOD :censored: !!!!!
  • gauntlet wrote:

1 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 members

Sco-Dub-T

MSN chat log:
    Gauntlet: so are you back to playing already?
    Sco-dub-t: yeah i guess so
    Gauntlet: GOD :censored: !!!!!
    I choked on my coffee on this one....lol. And I don't even drink the stuff!

:gamer:
    Forever: WLS/BLS/HETRE Diplomat Emeritus & HBR General Emeritus
  • gauntlet wrote:

1 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 members

Sco-Dub-T

Bwahahahaha!!!! I *do* always see HR in almost every thread I'm trying to catch up on! I'm really glad to hear you aren't leaving the game Sco, I barely got to meet you! See you around vent. ^^

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend. - J.R.R. Tolkien