Xtr Declares war on GDA2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • Xtr Declares war on GDA2

    Lets have some fun...
    That is what GDA2 says in their Dec's, right?

    Xtr Officially breaks the Peace Treaty we have with GDA2 Alliance.
    (happened sometime today, but you may not know yet.)


    Xtr Alliance declares war on GDA2 Alliance.


    Reasons for war:
    1. Because I feel like it is time to let Xtr have some fun.
    2. Their betrayal speaks of their true character.
    (guilty by association)


    Condition to end war:
    1. GDA2 must lower all their military scores to 0 for the remainder of their Alliance's existence.
    (No other terms will be accepted)

    Xtr's Leadership reserves the right to add or modify these terms.


    This also serves as my dare
    to those "other" Alliances
    that would like to take GDA2's side on this.
    Feel free to do so.
    Protect your friends,
    and you will be declared war upon as well.
    As a matter of fact I hope you join them in their path of self destruction.

    As GDA2 is the training alliance/ or an entity of GDA alliance Xtr will hold them to the same conditions.



    :borg:


    "Go Big or Go Home"
    Frio1980
    General, Xtreme Phoenix

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Frio1980 ().

  • And so it begins! If you need any help (I doubt you will) you can always call on me, brother. GDA has had it coming, I just feel sorry for the members that don't deserve this and will get caught in the cross fire.
  • Wait.... why was Frio's initial post reported? Wtf?

    I love the conditions for surrender you guys thought up. 0 military score FOREVARR. I guess one way or the other they'll end up with something like that, won't they? ;)
  • Vanetia wrote:

    Wait.... why was Frio's initial post reported? Wtf?
    I think that is part of his sig, I thought the same thing. But it is on all his posts that I have seen. Either that, or everything Frio says is reportable!! Haha! :D


  • Nothing on the post or my sig is reportable.
    Someone just does not like my style or my messages content,
    and are try to gain an upper hand without having anything on me.

    Either way,
    let them report all they want,
    not going to serve them any purpose
    but to get the guys who read their reports to laugh at them.


    :borg:


    "Go Big or Go Home"
    Frio1980
    General, Xtreme Phoenix
  • Off Topic: Frio, it was me. I'm just entirely too disgusted at your Bold Centered messages. lol. And that little smiley face at the bottom is always starting at me. It's kinda creepy. haha

    On Topic: Congrats on getting to "have some fun." I predict the GDA External to say something along the lines of "Wars fought and lost" "GDA vs. HFU, D_L, Xtr, Xtr-P, Vx3, etc." Not trying to downplay anyone's reasons for declaring. Just noticing the amount of "chest thumping" GDA will do because it took XXX number of Alliances to take them down.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Rami666 ().

  • rmoore82 wrote:

    Off Topic: Frio, it was me. I'm just entirely too disgusted at your Bold Centered messages. lol. And that little smiley face at the bottom is always starting at me. It's kinda creepy. haha

    On Topic: Congrats on getting to "have some fun." I predict the GDA External to say something along the lines of "Wars fought and lost" "GDA vs. HFU, D_L, Xtr, Xtr-P, Vx3, etc." Not trying to downplay anyone's reasons for declaring. Just noticing the amount of "chest thumping" GDA will do because it took XXX number of Alliances to take them down.

    LMAO!


    And they can say what ever they want.
    They signed their own death warrant,
    or should I say Widebody did it for them?! lol

    Either way, they will try to run out on battles,
    and face the ones they can, and when they can.
    Trying to that way extend until we lose interest.
    One thing they forgot from the beginning was who they were messing with.
    Although our determination will not falter,
    and our troops will only grow with time.

    GDA has no home in this server anymore.

    Unless of course,
    they want to remain with "0" Military
    for the rest of their existence!


    This post will probably be reported by the mysterious reporter out there as well.
    Maybe I got a secret admirer.
    or a Secret Santa! lol

    :borg:


    "Go Big or Go Home"
    Frio1980
    General, Xtreme Phoenix
  • Frio1980 wrote:

    they will try to run on battles,
    One thing they forgot from the beginning was who they were messing with.

    [/align]
    Hey this kind of sounds like you frio. The only difference is GDA hasnt begged for help from any one like you did. LOL :bleh:

    You know it takes some real 00 be able to fight a training alliances.

    Any change GDA2 will get a set of realistic terms. Maybe something a little easier to accomplish? Because i don't think Xtr has the military capability of taking on this training alliances much less try to force them to have a 0 mil score forever. But then again frio is in your alliances and he is never above begging for help in a fight.

    But really is there any chance GDA2 will get a set of realistic set of terms?
  • FB. Why have you come in a thread that has nothing to do with you? I don't even know you and I personally took up for you on many occasions in past post regarding you and Frio. I supported your theory. I went at it with Frio on the boards many times for many different reasons. Now that those issues have passed and even the issue with Frio and yourself should be passed since your not playing the server anymore, you still come in here, there, and everywhere just for the sake of insulting, trolling, or flaming. Please, Please, Please let it go. No one cares anymore about the past of you and Frio anymore. If you want to start a new war with him, then gear up an account here and take him on.
    However in the light of letting bygones being bygones, please stop bringing up the past after so long and after it has gotten so old that even I am tired of the trolling and flaming. I am always up for a good argument. I love to debate, but you have taken the cake on hard hardheadedness. It's over guy. There's new and improved interesting things here on epsilon now. Let the past go and move on. Find someone to give you an account and come up with some other reason to that might be of new interest to us all to fight with Frio.
    In the mean time will you please let the past go and move on, especially in his war thread. That is very disrespectful.

    On topic : I am rooting for XTR, and may all of gda fall at their feet.
  • Drashadiatus wrote:

    FB. Why have you come in a thread that has nothing to do with you? I don't even know you and I personally took up for you on many occasions in past post regarding you and Frio. I supported your theory. I went at it with Frio on the boards many times for many different reasons. Now that those issues have passed and even the issue with Frio and yourself should be passed since your not playing the server anymore, you still come in here, there, and everywhere just for the sake of insulting, trolling, or flaming. Please, Please, Please let it go. No one cares anymore about the past of you and Frio anymore. If you want to start a new war with him, then gear up an account here and take him on.
    However in the light of letting bygones being bygones, please stop bringing up the past after so long and after it has gotten so old that even I am tired of the trolling and flaming. I am always up for a good argument. I love to debate, but you have taken the cake on hard hardheadedness. It's over guy. There's new and improved interesting things here on epsilon now. Let the past go and move on. Find someone to give you an account and come up with some other reason to that might be of new interest to us all to fight with Frio.
    In the mean time will you please let the past go and move on, especially in his war thread. That is very disrespectful.

    On topic : I am rooting for XTR, and may all of gda fall at their feet.
    Dude did you not even bother to look at the high scores to see if i was still on epsilon or not?
    1,113 fear bella YHP 571,435 Write message
    I am still here and the problem with frio and i still has not died down. Frio and xtr brought this problem over to Theta as well and we are still fighting it out there. So just because its not posted all over the Epsilon boards does not mean its not all over the Theta boards.

    Still waiting to see a list of real terms. GDA2 appears to be giving xtr a run for their money.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by fearbella ().

  • fearbella wrote:

    Dude did you not even bother to look at the high scores to see if i was still on epsilon or not?
    1,113 fear bella YHP 571,435 Write message
    I am still here and the problem with frio and i still has not died down. Frio and xtr brought this problem over to Theta as well and we are still fighting it out there. So just because its not posted all over the Epsilon boards does not mean its not all over the Theta boards.

    Still waiting to see a list of real terms. GDA2 appears to be giving xtr a run for their money.
    Then go keep it in the Theta boards, where it's supposed to be kept. I could understand if it was a cross-server war, but it's not so keep it out of here.

    Acoording to what does it look like GDA2 is giving Xtr a run for their money? My brother's in Xtr and he says GDA is barely letting him use a portion of his military because of all the farms.
  • Commander Cody wrote:

    I could understand if it was a cross-server war, but it's not so keep it out of here.

    fearbella wrote:

    Frio and xtr brought this problem over to Theta as well and we are still fighting it out there.


    What part of Frio and Xtr brought this over to Theta did you not understand? Epsilon and Theta are 2 different servers just encase you wernt sure. That would mean they brought it CROSS SERVERS.


    Commander Cody wrote:

    My brother's in Xtr and he says GDA is barely letting him use a portion of his military because of all the farms.
    Hey my brother is in xtr also. So is the rest of my friends , family , and every one else i have ever met. They all send me telegrams and carrier pigeon letters on a daily basis letting me know that GDA2 is beating them horribly.

    If you want i can read some of the letters to you guys. They are filled with great detail about their many losing battles and also say that Xtr is run like :censored:

    The post was edited 4 times, last by fearbella ().

  • Kindly keep the spam and the personal attacks away from the war thread. Anymore board rule violations after this will be given warnings.
    *casSidiE*

    The post was edited 1 time, last by casSidiE ().



  • Funny, how the copycat feels the need to mimic others...

    He could not live without being like me,


    so he not only decides to infest our War threads with trash,

    which the Mods for some reason keep tolerating, INSTEAD of doing their job;

    but also decides to change his towns' names
    and player name to mine as well.
    Portraying in doing so,
    his enthusiastic,
    yet degenerate love for my in game persona.

    I still wish you the best of luck,
    in your endless battle against time and age,
    where you try to be like myself.

    I see you also joined GDA.
    Guess you are still very accustomed
    to the idea of being in the losing side of things.
    Suits you well,
    can not blame you for feeling the need
    to gather with the rest of the farms.


    :flamy:


    Warned for Trolling and Flaming.
    *casSidiE*



    "Go Big or Go Home"
    Frio1980
    General, Xtreme Phoenix

    The post was edited 1 time, last by casSidiE ().

  • Colby210E wrote:

    Someone is a little full of himself. :rolleyes:
    if you referring to Frio, he wasn't kidding. fb really did change his ingame name to Friol980 and has changed his town names from the Hawaiian islands to the names of Frio's towns, or ones that are very similar.

    hmmm, i don't really think it matters that fakefrio is in GDA now. it's not like his military is anything to be afraid of (it was 0 last i checked but i bet he built a few slingers) and GDA gets a few more towns to launch to. so what. that just means there's a few more towns to fight them in.

    it's that simple. everyone can talk all they want about who's winning and who's losing, but everything on the boards is worth nothing! and everyone knows that. the only people that know who's beating who are the ones that are actually fighting, and that amounts to maybe 100-150 players at the most.

    and due to the past fakefrio, no one really cares what you say about anyone. so your really just wasting your time posting in the first place (like i just did by trying to talk sense to the senseless) 8|
  • brave21 wrote:

    Colby210E wrote:

    Someone is a little full of himself. :rolleyes:
    if you referring to Frio, he wasn't kidding. fb really did change his ingame name to Friol980 and has changed his town names from the Hawaiian islands to the names of Frio's towns, or ones that are very similar.


    I think he changed is name out of embarrassment. Of course, I don't blame him. Any name that has such a poor reputation like the one that goes along with fear bella would cause such shame that they would want to change it. :P
  • fearbella wrote:

    Frio1980 wrote:

    they will try to run on battles,
    One thing they forgot from the beginning was who they were messing with.

    Hey this kind of sounds like you frio. The only difference is GDA hasnt begged for help from any one like you did. LOL :bleh:

    You know it takes some real 00 be able to fight a training alliances.

    Any change GDA2 will get a set of realistic terms. Maybe something a little easier to accomplish? Because i don't think Xtr has the military capability of taking on this training alliances much less try to force them to have a 0 mil score forever. But then again frio is in your alliances and he is never above begging for help in a fight.

    But really is there any chance GDA2 will get a set of realistic set of terms?

    GDA HASNT ASKED FOR HELP? THAT IS THE BIGGEST BULL IVE EVER HEARD. 2 DAYS AGO YOU JOINED GDA SO THEY CAN TAKE ACCESS INTO YOUR TOWNS. *DOH*