Next random hit, Mudd from Evolv alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Next random hit, Mudd from Evolv alliance

After the last hit against Don KhumoteQ from cosca drew such a fan base, I wish to continue the acts of senesless violence committed against random, innocent victims here in Iota.

Next target- Mudd from Evolv alliance.

Pay- 10 k wood and 10k marble for every 150,000 worth of total damage ,....OR..... I will pay 100k for 1000 marble at 99 gold per from your trader.

requirments- Must be a random attack against Mudd from a reputable pirate in the top 100 MS. Must also have a verifiable CR report for confirmation stating at least 100k total damage.

If those requirments arent met, deals off. I will pay bonus for extrordinary job (excessive damage and trash talk). Again, i do not know this guy. This is a random act of violence and should not be tried at home. Only professional pirates need apply. I had about twenty offers on Khumote, but they all came private message. This time, everyone please post here in the thread. Another requirment for the job is that you get written about in the book of pirates I am putting together. Your adventures will be recorded forever!
  • Too Far... :sleeping:

Correct me if i'm wrong or missed one but these are all his towns right?

No Peeking (island: Yesaios) (wine) -Capital
    Z Monk Town (island: Ormatia) (glass)
    Z Notes (island: Waruios) (sulfur)
    Mason (island: Sleanyios) (marble)
    Rubble Jr (island: Devios) (marble)
    Rubble Sr (island : Devios) (marble)

If you can find me a target within 2hours distance or less from my any of my towns that's got a good military. I'll break him for free since i doubt that your gold could afford my mercenary services so better hurry since this is for a limited time only.

You can consider it as charitable assassinations within my teritorry range. :angel5:
  • LOL ok Dream. Ive got a more than deserving target right in your back yard. Landazar is gonna hate me after this, but one of those filthy MYR members whose name is Koinzell, has an island just a bit south of your home cities. The town of Myrmidons is a lvl 16 town with a total player score of 61,225. He is begging to be assassinated Sin X style. The coordinates are being PM'ed to you right now.

I hope this guy learns a lesson. Lesson is, no one is safe in the 3x region.. MUHAHAHAHAHA .......... There are just too many pirates around these days! :monster:
  • This does not qualify for your offer but figured I would post it anyway.
    Mudd needs the attention!

Battle for No Peeking
    ( 15.09.2009 23:52:17 )

Canis Pugnax from Rock Ridge P, Tekka171 from 2nd Home P, Vashanka from Capital P
    vs
    Mudd from No Peeking

Offense........................73,722 - Offense.........................2,704
    Defense........................66,537 - Defense.........................7,600
    Stamina........................12,734 - Stamina...........................346
    ..................................... - Town wall:.......................100%

Phalanx..................1139(-4).... - Phalanx....................40(-32)...
    Archer....................134(-1).... - Archer.....................40(-28)...
    Gunsman...................498(-1).... - Gunsman.....................4(-1)....
    Steam Giant................93(-0).... - .....................................
    Doctor......................8(-0).... - Doctor......................0(-1)....
    Cook.......................19(-0).... - Cook........................0(-2)....

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Generals..........................-14 - Generals.........................-172
    Damage Received...................719 - Damage Received.................8,612
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Victors:
    Canis Pugnax, Tekka171, Vashanka

Created using DLR's Ikariam CR Converter (Version 1.7.0)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Canis Pugnax ().

• Dang peace treaties! Well so be it. I will honor the treaty by not attacking you or paying anyone to attack you. Dream is doing this "pro-bono". It's just his way of being the jolley ol pirate he is. Arghhhhhhh.
    Files
    • reply.jpg

(15.93 kB, downloaded 58 times, last: )
  • As requested by General Lee,
    a free hit should be made on town Myrmidons located at 3x:4x.

The Dream from - Lust - vs koinzell from Myrmidons
    On: 2009-09-17 6:03:30

Attackers
    Offensive: 71,892, Defensive: 20,358, Stamina: 2,925
    Doctor 12 (Lost: 0)
    Marksman 516 (Lost: -4)
    Bombardier 79 (Lost: -1)

Defenders
    Offensive: 1,463, Defensive: 3,636, Stamina: 262
    Wall Bonus: 50%
    Swordsman 29 (Lost: -18)
    Phalanx 34 (Lost: -16)

The town was defeated

Battle summary
    Loot:
    0 Gold, 1,188 Wood
    0 Marble, 1,550 Wine, 0 Crystal, 0 Sulfur
    Attackers' profits:
    0 Gold, 2,328 Wood
    0 Marble, 1,550 Wine, 0 Crystal, 1,480 Sulfur

Net Values
    Attackers' losses: 3,200
    Defenders' losses: 16,776
    Total Damage: 19,976
    Parsed by CR Formatter, IkariamLibrary.com at 2009-09-17 11:05:58

Mission complete. Though it was barely worth the trouble since he didnt have much in that town and was even online when this attack was made so i think he was able to ship out some loot. :thumbdown:

I think i should go back to pillaging nexus people... haha! :chase:
  • By the way, this one's a bonus hit to one of his town that's more than 3 hours away.
    An attack performed by 5 of my most stealth troops that caught his town with no defense at all.

The Dream from - Lust - vs koinzell from Ubel_MYR
    On: 2009-09-17 12:24:38

Attackers
    Offensive: 429, Defensive: 135, Stamina: 23
    Marksman 5 (Lost: 0)

Defenders
    Offensive: 0, Defensive: 0, Stamina: 0
    Wall Bonus: 60%

The town was defeated

Battle summary
    Loot:
    0 Gold, 2,094 Wood
    0 Marble, 3,272 Wine, 4,375 Crystal, 0 Sulfur
    Attackers' profits:
    0 Gold, 2,094 Wood
    0 Marble, 3,272 Wine, 4,375 Crystal, 0 Sulfur

Net Values
    Attackers' losses: 0
    Defenders' losses: 34,776
    Total Damage: 34,776
    Parsed by CR Formatter, IkariamLibrary.com at 2009-09-17 12:50:30

My work here is done, I'm going back to my daily pillaging routine. :cookie1:
  • Congrats Lee, order an attack on an alliance you have peace treaty with just for a story

I hope you include in your story how NXS is not an alliance to honor treaties.
  • I didnt order Dream to attack! He simply committed a random act of violence. I didnt pay him. I offered earlier on, but because the random target was a MYR player, the pay was discouraged. Its hard to contain ruthless, blood thirsty pirates like Dream.
  • Gen Lee wrote:

I didnt order Dream to attack! He simply committed a random act of violence. I didnt pay him. I offered earlier on, but because the random target was a MYR player, the pay was discouraged. Its hard to contain ruthless, blood thirsty pirates like Dream.

Well let's take a look at this then, shall we?

Gen Lee wrote:

LOL ok Dream. Ive got a more than deserving target right in your back yard. Landazar is gonna hate me after this, but one of those filthy MYR members whose name is Koinzell, has an island just a bit south of your home cities. The town of Myrmidons is a lvl 16 town with a total player score of 61,225. He is begging to be assassinated Sin X style. The coordinates are being PM'ed to you right now.

I hope this guy learns a lesson. Lesson is, no one is safe in the 3x region.. MUHAHAHAHAHA .......... There are just too many pirates around these days! :monster:

You begin by placing in the mercenary request for a hit on MYR member koinzell.

The Dream wrote:

As requested by General Lee,
    a free hit should be made on town Myrmidons located at 3x:4x.

The Dream from - Lust - vs koinzell from Myrmidons
    On: 2009-09-17 6:03:30

Attackers
    Offensive: 71,892, Defensive: 20,358, Stamina: 2,925
    Doctor 12 (Lost: 0)
    Marksman 516 (Lost: -4)
    Bombardier 79 (Lost: -1)

Defenders
    Offensive: 1,463, Defensive: 3,636, Stamina: 262
    Wall Bonus: 50%
    Swordsman 29 (Lost: -18)
    Phalanx 34 (Lost: -16)

The town was defeated

Battle summary
    Loot:
    0 Gold, 1,188 Wood
    0 Marble, 1,550 Wine, 0 Crystal, 0 Sulfur
    Attackers' profits:
    0 Gold, 2,328 Wood
    0 Marble, 1,550 Wine, 0 Crystal, 1,480 Sulfur

Net Values
    Attackers' losses: 3,200
    Defenders' losses: 16,776
    Total Damage: 19,976
    Parsed by CR Formatter, IkariamLibrary.com at 2009-09-17 11:05:58

Mission complete. Though it was barely worth the trouble since he didnt have much in that town and was even online when this attack was made so i think he was able to ship out some loot. :thumbdown:

I think i should go back to pillaging nexus people... haha! :chase:

"AS REQUESTED BY GENERAL LEE"... the attack occurs, AS REQUESTED by GENERAL LEE, never in Dream's own will or choice would he have attacked koinzell had you not suggested it in the first place.

Gen Lee wrote:

Bravo! Refreshing yes, entertaining yes, ......... The story is coming.

You acknowledge the fullfillment of your request. Even though you do not plan to pay The Dream, the attack was carried out by your own word. The Dream would not have attacked had you not suggested it in the first place.

You requested this to happen, it doesn't matter if there was pay or not, but you requested that one of your peace treaty alliances be attacked. It is not a random act of violence considering that you requested it first, and The Dream acknolwedges - "AS REQUESTED BY GENERAL LEE" this request/order you placed. As I've said some times now, pay means nothing in this case, what I want to highlight is the actual attack.

Oh, and It's even harder to contain ruthless pirates from attacking someone when you encourage them in the first place.

So please do not forget to include NXS's part in all this when you go to write your story.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Landazar ().

• Gen Lee wrote:

I didnt order Dream to attack! He simply committed a random act of violence. I didnt pay him. I offered earlier on, but because the random target was a MYR player, the pay was discouraged. Its hard to contain ruthless, blood thirsty pirates like Dream.
    A Pirate? hmm... I couldnt think of classifying myself as such.
    I dont really care about the loot i'm only after the bloodshed. I gave my word to do a free hit for you as long as my conditions are met.

You gave me a target and he's within range so ive accepted the job to honor my word.

I'm an Assassin for hire, i'll even attack you if Landazar or koinzell would pay me 400,000k gold for each town you own that needs to be hit regardless of how much troops you have.
    :whistling:
  • Very well sir. Interpretation is up to the reader. The literal events of this ruthless and disgusting acty of piracy will be written just as you see it here. I am truly floored at the bold attack on your alliance mate. It makes me cringe to think about it. I know that I would not want Dream to attack me. He's got a very large military and he doesnt seem to care much about a players feelings does he? You know, when I read back over the comments here in this thread, I get teary eyed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gen Lee ().

• The Dream wrote:

Gen Lee wrote:

A Pirate? hmm... I couldnt think of classifying myself as such.
    I dont really care about the loot i'm only after the bloodshed. I gave my word to do a free hit for you as long as my conditions are met.

You gave me a target and he's within range so ive accepted the job to honor my word.

I'm an Assassin for hire, i'll even attack you if Landazar or koinzell would pay me 400,000k gold for each town you own that needs to be hit regardless of how much troops you have.
    :whistling:

The Dream - Do not take me to be like Gen Lee - I do not break pacts that we have between alliances.
    However, I'll keep you in mind if ever in the future I need merc. work. :)

@ Gen. Lee - You can say whatever you want as an excuse for what you did (I agree it most literary texts can be interpreted in multiple ways, but I don't see how this thread can be interpreted in more than 1 way), but there's more evidence that supports what I've said. But if you plan to retell the story as it was then please do add your part in this all.
    I'm just saying that had it not been by your word that we wouldn't have had a planned attack against one of our members.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Landazar ().

• Gen Lee wrote:

Very well sir. Interpretation is up to the reader. The literal events of this ruthless and disgusting acty of piracy will be written just as you see it here. I am truly floored at the bold attack on your alliance mate. It makes me cringe to think about it. I know that I would not want Dream to attack me. He's got a very large military and he doesnt seem to care much about a players feelings does he? You know, when I read back over the comments here in this thread, I get teary eyed.
    A very interesting story indeed little general…
    I’ve got a good title for it too. “The Evil NXS General and his orders to stir chaos” haha!
    :starwars

Do I really not care about how others would feel? I guess you are right.
    An assassin must not feel anything especially for his prey.
    Being emotionally attached can be considered a weakness… :angel5:

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Dream ().

• Dream does ok but he is 1000 years too early to be ruthless.....its actually a bit sad that no one on this server has yet to match my ruthlessness....in any case this time its good bye for real cause I have started account deletion, game is getting too care bear for my taste not to mention am bored. And no am not giving the account away its getting deleted.
  • ironfistvk wrote:

Dream does ok but he is 1000 years too early to be ruthless.....its actually a bit sad that no one on this server has yet to match my ruthlessness....in any case this time its good bye for real cause I have started account deletion, game is getting too care bear for my taste not to mention am bored. And no am not giving the account away its getting deleted.
    Gunny noooooo! ;(
    If your bored we can torment the whole 3x:4x terittory and just attack everything in sight regardless of their alliance.
    We can also kill off those towns in your island that have grown a little too big.
    :cookie1:

Things wont be the same without your barbaric aura echoing within this area.
    :monster:

The new update will have interesting changes. Kindly wait for it before thinking of leaving the game.