POST IF YOU LOVE THE SPEED SERVER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Aloha.. some news for the 'United-WLTSS*-Association'

The Speedserver will stop definitely at the end of november but we plan further temporary speedservers for every large version. Im sorry that this speedserver will be removed next month but it seems as if i can promise: It was not the last one.

* we love the speed server
  • Lissala wrote:

Aloha.. some news for the 'United-WLTSS*-Association'

The Speedserver will stop definitely at the end of november but we plan further temporary speedservers for every large version. Im sorry that this speedserver will be removed next month but it seems as if i can promise: It was not the last one.

* we love the speed server

nice to hear! :)

hope you can convince GF...

if so - long live the CoMa! ;)

• RE: POST IF YOU LOVE THE SPEED SERVER

Celia wrote:

I love the speed server. It's so great having quick travel times, 5 minute combat rounds, buildings in minutes instead of days... It's AWESOME.

Post here if you love the speed server! Show Gameforge we want speed!
    +1
  • I too enjoy the speedserver.. and I really wouldnt mind it if they sped all of Ikariam up like this. I get pretty aggravated with the God Awful building times, and it might actually keep some on the fence players more dedicated. I know for a lot of players they actually dislike the fact that the building times are HOURS long.

If they dont wanna change things that way.. then AI would be more than willing to join a permanent speed server.. and start all over. (of course Id be keeping my Alpha account)
  • oh man i been laughing heavy again...

this is the best representation that i have ever seen of a noob

this chicken hiding behind a speed bump is so outrageously humorous to me ..

it ought to be like the Badge of the noob or something .. man thats a funny darn picture ,,...i mean, look at the look on that poor things face..lol

the little brown guy with teh TEETH lol
    ..wow!

ha ha ha

board.ikariam.com/wcf/images/avatars/avatar-10658.jpg
    this is a killer picture.

whoever made this thing deserves some special award lol
    i think of Speedserver and i think of this picture an man it is rippin me up : ))))

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weezbo ().

• RE: oh man i been laughing heavy again...

Weezbo wrote:

this is the best representation that i have ever seen of a noob

this chicken hiding behind a speed bump is so outrageously humorous to me ..

it ought to be like the Badge of the noob or something .. man thats a funny darn picture ,,...i mean, look at the look on that poor things face..lol

the little brown guy with teh TEETH lol
    ..wow!

ha ha ha

board.ikariam.com/wcf/images/avatars/avatar-10658.jpg
    this is a killer picture.

whoever made this thing deserves some special award lol
    i think of Speedserver and i think of this picture an man it is rippin me up : ))))
    Are you insane Weezbo? Cause sometimes... you seem kinda crazy ;)