Hall of Fame Battle: DMS vs. BLS -- 5,373,280 total damage!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hall of Fame Battle: DMS vs. BLS -- 5,373,280 total damage!!!

This battle began with a simple mission to occupy, and ended in bloodshed. These soils will be stained for eternity with the blood of the fallen heros. Congrats to all involved! It was a hard fought battle!! Here are some CR's to tell the story...

I sent out an initial attack to see what was hanging around and found a few troops... So I ordered my brave boys to go out and conquer the town in the name of the Monkey's!!!

The battle begins and soon it becomes apparent that this wont be a small squirmish, yet one that will determine the fate of the banana trees in the area!

Partway through, xSephirothx shows up with the following troops… I don’t know what this many docs and rams will do for you, but right on!

Another interesting thing was EAT THE POO POO’s (AKA: Paul locab) troops. Because they were not upgraded, we were able to chew through them without mercy!

After the dark lotus broke our blockades several times to feed the battle with more troops, we thought the battle would never end and thought for a minute about recalling the occupation and regrouping…

In the end we decided to stick it out and fight one of the most epic battles in Alpha history. Cheers to BLS and my fellow Monkeys for and awesome battle!!! I believe both sides learned a lot from this battle and had tons of fun fighting over the last two days!

Battle for ERZURUM
      ( 17.07.2010 7:55:51 )

sco-dub-t from , Celia from , -Smoke- from , chiro2b from , Melonz from , Ridster from , brinsly from , Lan Ranger from , Rattus from , Tyler JG from
      vs
      styles from , FaitH from , MonkeyDUI from , xSephirothx from , Aionwafu from , EAT THE POO POO from , AnimalControl from , RYE from

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Swordsman..........14834(-6640). - Swordsman..............0(-7315).
      Hoplite................0(-4).... - Hoplite................0(-765)..
      ................................ - Archer.................0(-800)..
      Sulphur Carabineer..4484(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...299(-3054).
      Gyrocopter..........2144(-1491). - Gyrocopter...........811(-2179).
      Steam Giant........10666(-2715). - Steam Giant.........1200(-5269).
      Balloon-Bombardier.....4(-906).. - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-642)..
      ................................ - Battering ram........365(-330)..
      Catapult.............298(-9).... - Catapult..............53(-135)..
      Mortar...............944(-45)... - Mortar...............125(-143)..
      Doctor................99(-0).... - Doctor...............950(-0)....
      Cook................1979(-0).... - Cook.................799(-0)....
      Spearmen..............25(-0).... - Spearmen...............1(-0)....
      Generals.................-35,284 - Generals.................-72,180
      Damage Received........1,764,235 - Damage Received........3,609,045

Winners: Celia, chiro2b, Melonz, brinsly, Lan Ranger, Tyler JG, sco-dub-t, Ridster, -Smoke-

Created using DLR's Ikariam CR Converter (Version 2.8.3)

Sig by: Sco-Dub-T

"You don't know where I've been Lou!!!!"
    • Gosh, I hate life. LOL, 25% of BLS's losses were my troops... But! I think this battle did bring out alot of things that need to be worked on. And I have commented to those to the rest of my BLS peers! And, I got to deal with the hell that is trying to co-ordinate something in ikariam for 3 days straight! haha. You guys certainly didn't give me an easy task.

EDIT: I love the mass of cooks and docs on each side, LOL!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jam444 ().