Ikariam safe storage indicators

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ikariam safe storage indicators

[url]http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/84862[/url]

this script gives a display of the safe storage capacity and calculates the safe capacity left (in green) or the resources over the safe capacity (in red) and displays that too.

screen shot:
      top number is the safe storage capacity
      middle number is the resources in the town
      bottom number is the safe capacity left (in green) or the resources over the safe capacity (in red)

please post any feedback you have about this script.

awaiting approval.

thanks
    • If you were to add the remaining safe resource numbers to the tool tip along with the max storage capacity for each resource you could change the color of the actual stored amount to red or green (possibly an amber state too saying your running out of space?)

your information would still be there, just not quite as verbose :) just an idea
    • i added the info to the tooltips and options in the greasemonkey commands to turn the views on and off.
      changing the color of the stored amount will take more time. i don't want it to mess up the color change for 75% and max capacity, i know how to fix it but it will take time.
      also i know that if you have goods in the trading post this script will not count them so it will display the wrong numbers, again i know how to fix it but it will take time.

:feedback: feedback on the wording to use for (lootable and space left) would be nice.
    • Ikariam safe storage indicators 0.3 is here

//0.0 initial release.
      //0.1 added GM_registerMenuCommands to set the display options.
      // added tooltip displays.
      //0.2 changed the options to appear in the Ikariam options screen.
      // changed it to looks at the levels of dump and warehouse, to caluclate the safe and maxcapacity.
      // changed to have options to set if you have Double storage capacity and Double theft security
      //0.3 fixed the buttons in options
      // it knows that there are goods in a trading post.