Pinned Players looking for an alliance *POST HERE*

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Oh... hi there Weezy! Welcome back

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • Good to be back....how you been CrackV?

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Same as always! Still rocking out with my stocking out!

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    • Looking to join a BRO enemy Alliance

MrMulligan sends the following message to Bro Alliance Diplomat

On behalf of BROTHERHOOD we welcome you and promise to give you the best accommodation. I received your best from Pandabear.

I am a 2 week old account..He attacked me and is blocking my ports. He
      is a 10k military rating and he might need some help with my 100
      spearmen.

That's how you promote BRO?

Looks like you lost a future member and I will be glad to pass it on..**
      looks like I will be hunting for a BRO alliance enemy to join.

Good day sir or madam
    • Alliance found :beer:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Epic Alliance Application!

Youdad wrote:

Despite being pummeled by requests to join an alliance, I've put off setting up an embassy, but am about to the point where it's time to finally join an alliance. Question is: which one? Bolt, Jolt and Volt are all around me, but I don't think my ascott would look good in their frat house. Harm and Meld are also nearby. So is Wolf. Maybe a few others. So many choices.

I like warm milk at night before I go to bed and wear cozy little poo-bear fuzzy slippers in the morning. Cuddling and long walks on the beach are nice, but really, the occassional "you're tops in my book, honey," can go far with me. Action films are good, but, come on, who doesn't like to sit in the dark theater and laugh and cry at romantic comedies. A thousand hops sniffling and sobbing in a theater is pretty powerful.

I would prefer an alliance that cooks and does their own laundry. If you have your own forum and web page, I'd find you a lot cuter. If you yell when members talk out loud to everyone, that would make me sad. I like chatter. I also like floaters. I dig alliances that promote floaters. Floaters and generals who can coordinate.

Are you my hot, buxom-babe alliance? Well, are you?

Oh, and if you like to form little mini-alliances and NAPs with other groups, well, that's just dumb and limits your ability to war and pillage when you really want to.

Just reading through these and found this. If someone does not pick this player up in their alliance and make him your new "bromance", you're crazy! Who ever this is, if you have an account in Omega, you are welcome to join BURNT anytime. I would be willing to make you "Head Mini-Me" and super secret oracle of The Chuck for the BURNT Alliance.

Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig
    • Soupy2 wrote:

Youdad wrote:

Despite being pummeled by requests to join an alliance, I've put off setting up an embassy, but am about to the point where it's time to finally join an alliance. Question is: which one? Bolt, Jolt and Volt are all around me, but I don't think my ascott would look good in their frat house. Harm and Meld are also nearby. So is Wolf. Maybe a few others. So many choices.

I like warm milk at night before I go to bed and wear cozy little poo-bear fuzzy slippers in the morning. Cuddling and long walks on the beach are nice, but really, the occassional "you're tops in my book, honey," can go far with me. Action films are good, but, come on, who doesn't like to sit in the dark theater and laugh and cry at romantic comedies. A thousand hops sniffling and sobbing in a theater is pretty powerful.

I would prefer an alliance that cooks and does their own laundry. If you have your own forum and web page, I'd find you a lot cuter. If you yell when members talk out loud to everyone, that would make me sad. I like chatter. I also like floaters. I dig alliances that promote floaters. Floaters and generals who can coordinate.

Are you my hot, buxom-babe alliance? Well, are you?

Oh, and if you like to form little mini-alliances and NAPs with other groups, well, that's just dumb and limits your ability to war and pillage when you really want to.

Just reading through these and found this. If someone does not pick this player up in their alliance and make him your new "bromance", you're crazy! Who ever this is, if you have an account in Omega, you are welcome to join BURNT anytime. I would be willing to make you "Head Mini-Me" and super secret oracle of The Chuck for the BURNT Alliance.
      I'd join up if i had an account there, just sayin :love:
    • mrmulligan wrote:

On behalf of BROTHERHOOD we welcome you and promise to give you the best accommodation. I received your best from Pandabear.

spearmen.

Good day sir or madam

You done screwed up man.

What you should have done was respond as such:

To BRO,

I am MIGHTILY impressed! I may be a 2 week old account with warehouses high so I can't be pillaged and 100 spearmen to act as bait and pound barbarians into smithereens, but I didn't expect the attention of one of your esteemed brethren! Too often newbie accounts get left alone and not tested on their resilience and it is great to see your alliance is not afraid to hit anyone even if there is a level of don't hit newbies till they have 50k+ TS and are a profitable farm - you lot get straight to business and make the scrubs rage quit and the stubborn ones hang in ready to wage war at their first opportunity.

I'm new, but I'm not a push over. I have experience and I know how to screw accounts over passively as well as aggressively. E.g. I know I can hop on one of your core islands and not build a town hall past a few levels or a trading port at all anbd you are forced to deal with a fortress city that is minimal forces and none of the power units coupled with a huge (eventually) screw off wall of hahaha suck it I'm winful. It's not something I alone would be able to abuse at this stage but I could easily contact your enemies and then they'd have a fortress worthy of screwing you over properly. However, as I have stated, I am impresswed by your movements and this is why I want to join your alliance!

blah blah blah get into the alliance talk here.

Signed 'X'

Now, you get into BRO, and suddenly you can see all the locations of BRO's players and their towns. You can tediously work through them all and map TH/Port/Wall sizes and barracks/shipyard levels and trading posts/black market levels of each player all whilst you've secretly joined another alliance and are feeding the info of BRO to the whole server.

But instead yous crewed up like a scrub and decided to be all 'I'm a tiny player, I do not understand I need at least 2-3 months of hardcore development before I can even attempt to go after BRO members and most alliances are gonna look at me and my tiny score and think 'guy can't sup[port a military, he's too underdeveloped to be an asset for a long time, screw him, leave him to the sharks' or you know, you got suckered into joining Ny's resident farm capital alliance Kingdom of God.

In any case, you had anb opportunity which yous crewed up and made harder for yourself. heck, if you'd managed to join BRO you could have had them feed you resources to develop you faster so as you could give back to them effectively far faster, then your enemies are feeding your development all whilst you were working against them. But no. you screwed it and reacted like most people who eventually continue on the path of being a farm and then you went and advertised this fact to the whole server publicly as well.

I do hope you manage to screw BRO over in the future, but you could have made it infinitely more easy and poetically ironic with very little effort and socio-political manipulations of very basic design.

Alas.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • Spidey Taak wrote:

mrmulligan wrote:

spearmen.

Good day sir or madam

You done screwed up man.

What you should have done was respond as such:

To BRO,

I am MIGHTILY impressed! I may be a 2 week old account with warehouses high so I can't be pillaged and 100 spearmen to act as bait and pound barbarians into smithereens, but I didn't expect the attention of one of your esteemed brethren! Too often newbie accounts get left alone and not tested on their resilience and it is great to see your alliance is not afraid to hit anyone even if there is a level of don't hit newbies till they have 50k+ TS and are a profitable farm - you lot get straight to business and make the scrubs rage quit and the stubborn ones hang in ready to wage war at their first opportunity.

I'm new, but I'm not a push over. I have experience and I know how to screw accounts over passively as well as aggressively. E.g. I know I can hop on one of your core islands and not build a town hall past a few levels or a trading port at all anbd you are forced to deal with a fortress city that is minimal forces and none of the power units coupled with a huge (eventually) screw off wall of hahaha suck it I'm winful. It's not something I alone would be able to abuse at this stage but I could easily contact your enemies and then they'd have a fortress worthy of screwing you over properly. However, as I have stated, I am impresswed by your movements and this is why I want to join your alliance!

blah blah blah get into the alliance talk here.

Signed 'X'

Now, you get into BRO, and suddenly you can see all the locations of BRO's players and their towns. You can tediously work through them all and map TH/Port/Wall sizes and barracks/shipyard levels and trading posts/black market levels of each player all whilst you've secretly joined another alliance and are feeding the info of BRO to the whole server.

But instead yous crewed up like a scrub and decided to be all 'I'm a tiny player, I do not understand I need at least 2-3 months of hardcore development before I can even attempt to go after BRO members and most alliances are gonna look at me and my tiny score and think 'guy can't sup[port a military, he's too underdeveloped to be an asset for a long time, screw him, leave him to the sharks' or you know, you got suckered into joining Ny's resident farm capital alliance Kingdom of God.

In any case, you had anb opportunity which yous crewed up and made harder for yourself. heck, if you'd managed to join BRO you could have had them feed you resources to develop you faster so as you could give back to them effectively far faster, then your enemies are feeding your development all whilst you were working against them. But no. you screwed it and reacted like most people who eventually continue on the path of being a farm and then you went and advertised this fact to the whole server publicly as well.

I do hope you manage to screw BRO over in the future, but you could have made it infinitely more easy and poetically ironic with very little effort and socio-political manipulations of very basic design.

Alas.
      I also hope he joins BRO "one day" , it's just going to be kind of hard now that I am back as a home sec :)
      He can try though, it won't hurt to try