Pinned Players looking for an alliance *POST HERE*

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Players looking for an alliance *POST HERE*

This is the collection thread that can be used by players to find their alliance.

Here players may introduce themselves and alliance leaders can browse through
      the thread and pick the ones they like.

This is to prevent a vast amount of "Need an alliance" threads in the Alliance
      Introduction Board.

* please keep the spam to a minimal
      * please don't use this thread to introduce your alliance, thats what the Alliance Introduction Board is for
      * if you wish to invite someone to your alliance please do it via PM
      * the same goes for inquiring about an alliance (unless they have an introduction thread, then use that)

Thank you!

One account to rule them all.

• hi im sneak , i need alliance that can have a trade with me ..
      economy first before military is my style in playing .. im also
      active to war , pm me in game guys , thanks ! :thumbup:
    • Need an alliance that is close to 6060 area but need great leadership i am in the top 25 military scores and am on very often alot during everyday

:thumbup: I am very commited love ikariam and very active my score is 3 k and very high military score. I dedicate alot to the alliance and donate alot to my island and if someone does not donate i will attack them and i will defend members as much as i can please msg me look under high score military 1 to 100 same name.
    • RE: Need an alliance that is close to 6060 area but need great leadership i am in the top 25 military scores and am on very often alot during everyday

Rubylore Master wrote:

:thumbup: I am very commited love ikariam and very active my score is 3 k and very high military score. I dedicate alot to the alliance and donate alot to my island and if someone does not donate i will attack them and i will defend members as much as i can please msg me look under high score military 1 to 100 same name. thanx for all replies i have found a home
    • Hello, I am walkerboh and I am an active player in the 48:71 area. I'm looking for an alliance that is willing to take me in and give me a hand as I am being harassed by other players and having trouble building up to defend myself.
    • Seeking Love and Affection

Despite being pummeled by requests to join an alliance, I've put off setting up an embassy, but am about to the point where it's time to finally join an alliance. Question is: which one? Bolt, Jolt and Volt are all around me, but I don't think my ascott would look good in their frat house. Harm and Meld are also nearby. So is Wolf. Maybe a few others. So many choices.

I like warm milk at night before I go to bed and wear cozy little poo-bear fuzzy slippers in the morning. Cuddling and long walks on the beach are nice, but really, the occassional "you're tops in my book, honey," can go far with me. Action films are good, but, come on, who doesn't like to sit in the dark theater and laugh and cry at romantic comedies. A thousand hops sniffling and sobbing in a theater is pretty powerful.

I would prefer an alliance that cooks and does their own laundry. If you have your own forum and web page, I'd find you a lot cuter. If you yell when members talk out loud to everyone, that would make me sad. I like chatter. I also like floaters. I dig alliances that promote floaters. Floaters and generals who can coordinate.

Are you my hot, buxom-babe alliance? Well, are you?

Oh, and if you like to form little mini-alliances and NAPs with other groups, well, that's just dumb and limits your ability to war and pillage when you really want to.
    • I'm looking for an alliance hat consists of AT LEAST 10 people. Preferably more. I played on Epsilon for the longest time, but decided i needed a new start. So I'm on Ny. I'm in the 24:36 area. I only have one colony because I'm waiting to set up my second as close to an alliance as possible. I focus more on economy than military, but i do my best to hold a good defense. I log on daily, usually 3 times.
      I used to hold a website for my alliance on Epsilon. Updated regularly. And someone did a newsletter, which i took over for a short while.

If you have any questions, message me.
    • Hey all, I'm looking for a small/medium alliance around [3x:6x]. I used to play quite a while back (a year or so?), and I'm back for some more Ikariam goodness. I was in a 15 person alliance for the longest time back then; we were quite friendly towards each other, and frequently chatted about things both Ikariam-related and not. If I could find a friendly alliance similar to that, I'd be golden!

I usually focus on economy more than military, but I'm usually up for a little pillaging with some forward notice.

My in-game name's the same as here: duckfin

Hope to hear from you guys!
    • i am old commodore looking for an alliance that is patient enough not to call noobs like me stupid..
      i do not know how to fight
      i do not know how to post cr
      i do not know how not to be farmed
      i do not participate on wars
      if you can handle that please drop me a message in game
    • I am looking for an alliance for one of my accounts.

Name: Middle Child
      TS: 281,664
      Master builders 167,931
      Scientists: 95,635
      Military: 6,371
      Gold stock: 36,401,098

I am decent at naval combat and while small, can pull off a decent force in a fight. I am also loyal to alliances that merit loyalty. I've only left alliances when the leadership went inactive. So if you're looking for someone that's good in a fight and loyal despite a low TS, I'm your guy.
      In full disclosure I am in other alliances, SKULL and S_G. If by chance a fight was to break out between two alliances I'm in, my position is total neutrality.

Please hit me up with a PM if you're interested. I still have my town moves and donation fund so I can come to you.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • I second Aragorn. Being in SKULL I have never had a problem with any BRO players

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Hi.

I'm looking for an alliance (prefer fighting alliance). I'm more of a land fighter but maintains decent naval forces. I go online everyday either in my phone or pc so I can say I'm quite active.

I have quite low MS as of the moment since my previous server, Xi, went relatively peaceful. Anyway, I got all of my town moves and donations available. Got 10 towns---6 forges, 3 dolphins and 1 statue.

And yes, I have no other servers or accounts whatsoever except this one.

PM me in game or in board.
      Thank you and Love lots. :love:

Name: Emma Frost

Total Score: 5,184,484

Master builders: 4,380,802

Scientists: 756,768

Military: 13,660

Gold stock: 129,998,069
    • Kaleg Nar wrote:

I am looking for an alliance for one of my accounts.

Name: Middle Child
      TS: 281,664
      Master builders 167,931
      Scientists: 95,635
      Military: 6,371
      Gold stock: 36,401,098

I am decent at naval combat and while small, can pull off a decent force in a fight. I am also loyal to alliances that merit loyalty. I've only left alliances when the leadership went inactive. So if you're looking for someone that's good in a fight and loyal despite a low TS, I'm your guy.
      In full disclosure I am in other alliances, SKULL and S_G. If by chance a fight was to break out between two alliances I'm in, my position is total neutrality.

Please hit me up with a PM if you're interested. I still have my town moves and donation fund so I can come to you.

Dr Weezy wrote:

I second Aragorn. Being in SKULL I have never had a problem with any BRO players
      I too have never had problems with players from BRO except that one time when 1/3 of the alliance quit and joined another alliance which is in top 10 right now, and then the other time when 10 top fighters quit and made their own alliacne etc.
      But I always bounced by and managed to go up and up and up, I've seen plenty of alliances went up and then down but da BROs, well we are some tough sons of :P
    • I am originally from Lambda. Got tossed into Ny while I was in v-mode. I was a serious warrior on the Lambda server, and was consistently number 1 in offensive points. In other words, I know how to fight and I'm not afraid. I can use ambrosia to move my towns to your area.as long as I can get 6-7 towns on forge islands. I like to have a continuous forge going. Please send me an email if you have any questions. My in game name is Roarus. I also have tons of CTs, so send me some requests,
    • Newly returned. Played for many years. Use to be in SKULL. Now I'm back in Ny

Ingame Name: Hello BXS

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)